October 23, 2009 Written Update

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Epi starts with Ayesha trying to see who the owner is. She sees that it's Veer and gets shocked. Veer says to the staff that if once someone comes to the hotel, no one would ever want to come back (probably due to the lies Ayesha told him). He announces that from now onwards, until every department proves themselves worthy, everyone's job is at risk. Everyone becomes tensed. He later adds that everyone will be watched when they work. Raj apologizes to Veer on behalf of the whole staff. Veer replies by saying that you should apologize when there is a reason to be forgiven (atleast, I think that's what he said…I'm not a pro at hindi). Veer adds that firstly, attend the complaints of the guest (Ayesha). Raj asks who the guest is. Veer says that the guest in Room 1407. Ayesha gets shocked again. Ayesha says to herself that there are no guests in that room (she gets scared).Veer tells everyone to leave.

Everyone is leaving, and Pammi wonders who the guest is who got them in trouble. Back in the meeting room, Raj says that there has been some confusion. He says that there are no guests in Room 1407. Veer says what. Minnie asks how that can be; If there's no one in that room, then…Shreedar interrupts by saying that there was a lady who had checked out from that room. He adds that her flight got cancelled, so she came back, and she wants the same room. Veer says to Raj that he was right that there was a guest in that room. Raj says sorry to him and says that whatever happened today shouldn't have happened. Veer says that and this is why he will be watching every activity that's happening in the hotel.

Ayesha thinks to herself about the complaints. She's feeling guilty about the whole situation. She messed with the boss. Minnie and Pammi come there. Minnie scolds Pammi because Ayesha still doesn't have her uniform on that it was her responsibility. Ayesha says it's her fault and she forgot. Minnie starts her attitude and says that only reply when I'm talking to you. Minnie tells Pammi to go to Room 1407 and take care of the complaints. Ayesha says that the guest has left. Minnie says that don't argue go with Pammi.

The guest of that room arrives. Giridhar flirts with her. She goes to her room and sees that it's decorated. She thinks to herself that what has happened to everyone; she has tensed everyone, but she still deserves the decorations. Pammi greets her and tells her that she'll take care of her requests. She says to put her lugguage in the closet. Raj comes in and welcomes Ms. Natasha Sareen. He asks her how she is doing. She says great. They chit-chat a bit; it seems that he's flirting with her and vice-versa. He says that the compliments are from the owner and Raj says that he's the manager. Natasha gets shocked. Raj adds that all her requirements will be taken care of. She says she wants to meet Veer. Ayesha gets shocked. Raj says enjoy your stay and that he'll let Veer know. Basically, Natasha seems interested in Veer.

Raj is chatting with an older lady (seems like a receptionist). He flirts with her a bit. He says he wants to meet Veer, but she stops him saying that he's attending an important phone call. Raj says that it must be about the delegation and he needs to update Veer about that. She stops him again and says that Veer hasn't allowed anyone to come in unless he says so. Raj says that he is close to Veer. Mrs.Dixit says she understands and raj waits for Veer outside.

Veer is talking on the phone and tells the person to find that unknown person. Raj goes inside tells Veer that there is romantic rain in Room 1407. Raj says that Natasha wants to go on a date with Veer. Veer gets surprised. Natasha is picking a dress for the 'date'. Raj says that she's excited to meet him. He jokes around a bit about their honeymoon and stuff. Veer says that he's mistaken; the person who he met didn't seem like that; he says that she was different. Natasha is praising herself and says that she can't wait to meet him. Ayesha gets tensed. Veer says that now he wants to meet her to prove Raj wrong. Raj warms Veer that he will be responsible for whatever happens after he meets Natasha. Natasha tells Pammi to find her brush and Ayesha to hold her dress. Ayesha is lost in her thoughts and Natasha yells at her. She wants to add a red ribbon to her outfit. Ayesha thinks to herself that it is her chance to get out from there. Ayesha says that she probably has one and Natasha tells her to get it. Natasha tells Ayesha to pick up the phone, and it Veer on the other side.

[Break]

He thanks her for coming to the hotel again after several complaints. She says its ok. Veer wants to thank her for letting him know what's happening in the hotel. He says he'll be in the room in 10 mins. Ayesha gets tensed. Natasha asks whose call it was. Ayesha says it was Veer's. Natasha asks what he was saying; Ayesha says it was his assistant's call and that he wants to see her by the pool side in 5 mins. Natasha tells Pammi to get her make-up and everything and come with her. Natasha tells Ayesha to clean the room; she thinks that Veer must be coming, and therefore she must leave from there. Veer is approaching the room; he rings the bells and gets surprised.

On Monday: Veer finds out that the person who he met as the guest in the room is not Natasha.

P.S. This is my first time updating, so do leave feedback. I know I write too much. But I'll try to shorten it down next time.

Have a fantastic weekend 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the detailed update, I don't get to see the show for another 2 hours so your update is much appreciated. Poor Ayesha
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot for the update!!! :)
pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for detailed update
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the detailed update. Please do not shorten it as it explains so much of the dialogue for all the non hindi speaking audience such as myself. I very much appreciate your efforts. Again thanks.
rishani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.
The episode was good can't wait to monday!!!!!😛
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you 4 the update....... :)
Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx alot dear .No matters u r update is long or short .Liked ur update much appreciated .

P.S . Write this whenever u give writen updates

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet-Sara

Thanx alot dear .No matters u r update is long or short .Liked ur update much appreciated .

P.S . Write this whenever u give writen updates

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUM MEMBERS

Ok. No problem 😊