Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaraju89 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont like her...n im gonna state my opinion if u dont like it ...too bad....deal with it .....shes just very loud n needs to calm down n be more naturall...shes looks scared or angry most of the time n she needs to change it .....n i watch cuz i like the concept n all the OTHER actors r good compared to her...n she needs to improve ....so there!
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please do not bash the girl! Your view is to be respected but due layout in a decent manner!

Coming to Ayesha being replaced, i think the girl is doing a really good job! She fits the role perfectly and her chemistry with veer is indeed very adorable! Bless the two :]
kajall411 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like her acting. I think she is doing great for the her first time.
iwantitall thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

please refrain from posting such posts.

Please do not create an argumentive community

Discuss the show peacefully.

And no such posts again please!

Take care

sindhya

iwantitall thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monaraju89

i dont like her...n im gonna state my opinion if u dont like it ...too bad....deal with it .....shes just very loud n needs to calm down n be more naturall...shes looks scared or angry most of the time n she needs to change it .....n i watch cuz i like the concept n all the OTHER actors r good compared to her...n she needs to improve ....so there!

Mona everyone has opinions. I agree with you!

But please do not make it so open!

Since it is against if rules to post such things

It can hurt some people!

And anyhow the creatives cannot change the actors for you

So try not to make such topics again!

Take care

sindhya

sofia_premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love her. She has a certain charm in her, and i just know that she wil keep improving!! And she is EXTREMELY PRETTY!!!
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daminigujral

i dont think that u r saying right because i think that u have not seen their jodi their jodi is superb thats y this show is going amazing if u dont like her so dont see her but do not say this type of thing next time because she is an brilliant actress understood so plz next time kisike bhi khilaaf mat bolna specially ayeesha ke khilaaf.

Agree with u .. and rest of u who is with Damini .