My LD(Low down!) for today: 22nd Oct

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello All..

This is my quick low down (LD) for today.
What is it you ask.. well it is my way of putting together a quick analysis of the episode for discussions.

Todays Epi:

Very nicely done.
Our first day in the Sheraton..
Rather homely i would say other than the Hitler Minni..😆(who can go a bit easy on her eye makeup!) LOL!

Pammi looked really nice in the uniform... Actually i am not one for uniforms but Sheraton has good uniforms.

The staff seemed very cordial.. I can see a real fun group here under the scrutany of Ms Hitler and he soft eyes of Rajdeep and stern eyes of Mr Veer!!! LOL!

The eyelock just right.. glad it came.. and Ayesha's talk with Veer about the hotel.. LOL...
Now i am wondering how Veer will feel when he sees Ayesha as a employee.. but there is still time for that!! :)

The double role for Shridhar and his bro (forget his name!) very nicely done.. he is a great actor..

The show is coming together..

The most warming scene of the day!!!!!!!
Nihal calling Ayesha.. to wish her 'best of luck' awwwwwwwwwww so sweeetttt!!!!
i loveeee this kid... i love him..
mann i love it when he says Massi.
and i love Ayesha when she says Nihal..

Ayesha is such a perfecttttt Massi types naa.. ??
when she says Betta.. ooohhhhh so heart warming..

Great show .. and i am loving it more everyday!!!!

Any thoughts about the show?? Feel free to share...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishiistheone thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

Hello All..

This is my quick low down (LD) for today.
What is it you ask.. well it is my way of putting together a quick analysis of the episode for discussions.

Todays Epi:

Very nicely done.
Our first day in the Sheraton..
Rather homely i would say other than the Hitler Minni..😆(who can go a bit easy on her eye makeup!) LOL!

Pammi looked really nice in the uniform... Actually i am not one for uniforms but Sheraton has good uniforms.

The staff seemed very cordial.. I can see a real fun group here under the scrutany of Ms Hitler and he soft eyes of Rajdeep and stern eyes of Mr Veer!!! LOL!

The eyelock just right.. glad it came.. and Ayesha's talk with Veer about the hotel.. LOL...
Now i am wondering how Veer will feel when he sees Ayesha as a employee.. but there is still time for that!! :)

The double role for Shridhar and his bro (forget his name!) very nicely done.. he is a great actor..

The show is coming together..

The most warming scene of the day!!!!!!!
Nihal calling Ayesha.. to wish her 'best of luck' awwwwwwwwwww so sweeetttt!!!!
i loveeee this kid... i love him..
mann i love it when he says Massi.
and i love Ayesha when she says Nihal..

Ayesha is such a perfecttttt Massi types naa.. ??
when she says Betta.. ooohhhhh so heart warming..

Great show .. and i am loving it more everyday!!!!

Any thoughts about the show?? Feel free to share...

hey that's a cool one DMG..the kid is really cute.. and i like the RAJ + VEER combo..
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with what u said Veena..i did'nt watch the show..but then really find the Nihal-Ayesha moments cute..
Veer catching Ayesha was damn nice!..
n did'nt really see the uniform..so dunno..