miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Just to inform u the parts in red are my thoughts, basically me babbling on about wat I think lollz.. so u can skip them if u wish

Ayesha comes to work. Minni comes in n taunts her that she is trying to impress her by coming early. She introduces Ayesha to the rest of the team. Pammi comes late tries to give a reason but pammi tells her to stop making excuses. Minni tells pammi to teach Ayesha how everything works around the hotel. She also tells Ayesha there are 2 rules, one never argue, n 2 guests r always right.

Pammi is taking Ayesha around the hotel n explaining her duty to her. She introduces Ayesha to the food n beverage manager, girdhar ganeshan (not sure about the spelling) He seems like a bit of a flirt… Ayesha says she has met him before but pammi takes her away. Pammi tells Ayesha she will giv her training every morning at 7.30, Ayesha wonder how will she drop nihal to school. Pammi then introduces her to he lobby manager shridhan ganeshan, they r twins… he remembers he met her on the day of her interview. Pammi n Ayesha continue their tour, when Ayesha gets a phone call, it is nihal. He says he is calling because he forgot to wish her all the best for her first day. (Damn this kid is too cute… I soo wanna adopt him) He tells her his recess is finishin so he has to go. Ayesha asks him how did he call, he says from the canteen, she asks him how will he pay, he says the lunch money he gave him, she gets worried he hasn't eaten nething, he says I spent 3 rupees on the call n 7 rupees on food (that's it someone get me the number of an adoption agency-lollz). He hangs up. Pammi tells her she isn't allowed to talk on the phone on duty. She then is about to take Ayesha to the pool side for a kitty party arrangement when Sridhar comes upto her n says a guest has gone to the airport n forgotten her purse in her room n tells pammi to get it. Pammi gets worried about the preperations for the kitty party so she sends Ayesha to get the purse.

Ayesha is waiting for the lift, n veer is walking towards the lift. But raj calls him, they both go to a conference that is about to start.

Ayesha goes into the room n gets the purse.

Raj n veer r walking, n veer tells raj, that this year he wants his hotel to be the best. N this year he will do the inspection himself without anyone knowing, n that he wants daily reports on everything n raj keeps answering yes sir. (OMG love veers background music.. its soo hot!!) Veer asks raj wat is all this yes sir.. n raj tells him if he acts like a boss he will hav to say yes sir (loll—gotta say good answer) Veer tells raj to carry on as he has to get some papers from his suite.

Ayesha is waiting for the lift, n veer comes out. Aesha is nervous n stares at veer she steps backwards n trips but veer catches her n they have a LONG eyelock (omg damn cute scene… it was sooooooooooooo good… I was nearly hyperventilating=lollz)

Veer then realizes what he is doing n they both come out of the trance n look awkward (loll damn cute). Veer gives Ayesha her purse n apologises. Ayesha starts to walk away when veer calls her. She gets nervous that maybe he recognized her. He says he wanted to ask her something.. he asks her about the hotel n asks her what room she is staying in, he sees her room key n realizes she is stayin in room 1407, he says he is stayin opposite her in suite 1405. He asks her opinion of the hotel.. she asks him y he wants to know. He says he is thinking of investing in the hotel. Ayesha thinks to herself that veer shouldn't become an owner of the hotel.. so she decides to lie. She says the hotel is useless, the food is cold,s ervice is bad etc. (Damn good expressions by veer- it is like he seriousily cannot believe it--- absolutely awesome scene- I was actually screamin at Ayesha to shut up) Ayesha then seems satisfied n leaves. Veer calls up raj n tells him to organize a meeting with the whole staff NOW!

Veer is shouting at all his staff sayin how disappointed he is (man I feel sorry for all the staff.. bechare they didn't even do anything) Raj asks him y does he think this. Veer says he was doing the inspection of the hotel n a guest told him all this n repeats whatever Ayesha said. Ayesha comes to the meeting n tries to see the face of the boss but cant. Then she hears whatever she had said to veer n wonders wat if veer is the owner of the hotel (OMG.. I was sooo surprised by this.. coz I don't think in any show a character has ever figured out a mistaken identity soo fast) She then finally sees the face of the owner.. n it is the one n only VEER!!! (Man this show is fast.. I thought they wud drag this on for like forever).

That's all folks!!

Precap: Raj tells veer as far as he knows there is no guest in room 1407.. shridhan says the guest has come back since her flight was cancelled. A woman is comin out of the car (must be the same guest) but we don't see the face. Ayesha tells minni but that guest has left.. minni reminds her of the rule of 'no arguments' n says the guest of room 1407 natasha sareen's car has come to the hotel.

Writers notes: OMG LOVED the scene between Veesha… the eyelock was DAMN romantic… n Ayesha insulting the room was DAMN hilarious… esp siddharth's expressions- MINDBLOWING. Watch the epi for Veesha scenes!
N also I know I said omg a lot this epi... but thats all i cud say after watchin Veesha's scene!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankyou so much!! OMG!! aysha is so cute! love her hyped talks!! sooo adorable! veesha are total opposites!! and ilove them for that! amazing chemistry they have!! cant wait to see what happens :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ayesha is adorable! I loved the shock on her face when she realized Veer was the owner. My favorite scene though was of course when Veer caught her, when their eyes locked - so cute!!
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 d update neha
i loved the Veesha scene when he catches her..thier eyelock and awkwardness was so cute..
n Nihal was to be the show-stealer yaar..he's just so adorable..cant get enough of him!
n Ayesha told all that to him..lol..poor staff yaar..n yeah true that Ayesha realised her mistake so soon...thats gud in a way..wonder what will happen now..
-aish
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks!! i loved the way ayysha spoke to veer..... :)
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thans for the update😊.
Veesha meeting was romantic😳.
I wished Ayesha would close her mouth.
Wonder what she is going to do now😕