miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Just to inform u the parts in red are my thoughts, basically me babbling on about wat I think lollz.. so u can skip them if u wish

Episode starts of where it ended yesterday. Ayesha comes into the staff quarters and choksi doesn't see nihaal. He tells Ayesha that the job is difficult to stick to n wishes her all the best. Ayesha checks with him if it is a single room n he agrees. Ayesha n nihal sneak into the room n hug. Ayesha tells him he will have to hide while they r livin there. Nihal asks er if she will leave him like his parents… Ayesha hugs him n tells him she will never leave him.. n thy hav an emotional moment. (Really sweet!!) NIhal then cheers her p by talking about the room n starts jumping on the beds, but he wonder y r there 2 beds (Man this kid is smarter than Ayesha-lollz) They ignore it n nihal throws a pillow at Ayesha which hits a girl coming into the room.

We then see veer talking to a guy on the phone telling him to meet him at a place where no one knows him. He then talks to a photo (we don't see the photo) saying when a person leaves they leave memories behind but when he left he left veer behind… n veer wonders where to find him. N veer promises to find him from any corner of the world.. then the lobby manager comes in.. n veer tells him he is leavin n leaves. The lobby manager (sorry forgot his name) cleans up the room a bit n is about to pick up the photo but veer stops him n tells him to leave. Veer then looks at the photo, n puts it in his blazer.

Then pammi argues with Ayesha about how she can lie about nihal n tells her nihal has to leave coz if he gets caught she mite lose her job. NIhal tells pammi auny that he wont jump on her bed (Howwwww cute!!!!!!!) Ayesha n nihal really beg her, n she gives them the time of 1 week, then he has to leave. Nihal n Ayesha discuss how both Ayesha n pammi have tension, n the hav a sweet moment. They then go to sleep.

The next morning the alarm goes off at 5am.. pammi gets up n wakes up Ayesha n asks her y she put the alarm for 5am… she then tells her she has to drop nihal to school.. pammi gets irritated n goes back to bed. Ayesha wakes up nihal n gets him ready for school.. they make a bit of nois after every few minutes n pammi keeps getting irritated n they keep saying sorry loll (it is quite funny-lollz). They then leave for school n pammi thinks she can finally get some sleep.

Ayesha n nihal are walking towards school n a car is driving fast n nearly splashes mud on nihal but Ayesha pulls him out of the way. Ayesha realizes it is the same car as every day n gets annoyed. (this is a bit weird coz there isn't jus one merc in the whole of Bombay)

THIS MIDDLE PART WAS MISSING ON THE VIDEO.. SO I DUNNO WAT HAPPENED.. IF SOMEONE ELSE CAN UPDATE THAT PART.. ILL BE GREATFUL.. SORRY!!

Veer is telling some guy that no one should know about this job besides u n me.

Veer drives to the hotel n sees someone complaining about not getting their car.. he sees 2 valet drivers jus sittin n havin fun on the side. Veer goes up to them n asks them y it took soo long to get the guest's car. Ayesha sees n wonders wat this guy is doing there.. she says first he splashed mud on me n now is shouting at these people. Veer fires the valet parking guys. Ayesha talks to herself sayin he is acting like he owns the hotel (if only knew Ayesha.. If only u knew..loll) She says the next time she sees him she will tach him lesson.

That's all folks!!

Precap: Ayesha is entering the lift (I think not sure) n she slips.. n veer catches her they have an eye lock!!! (OMG how cute- I wud see the show jus for the precap… haiii how sweet)

Writer's notes: The epi was good… there is something about veer but im a bit confused coz of the missing part.. n the Ayesha n nihal bits were gr8.. n the precap jus ROCKED… tomorrows epi shud be good I think!
Edited by nehagupta_9 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update..
love ur comments in red!! LOL!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Nihal is soo cute!!! The last scene was so funny, Ayesha is in for a shock. I can't wait for tommorow's episode, Ayesha and Veer 😳
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

very well written update thank you

teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊.
Precap rocked😃.
Edited by teri_susan - 15 years ago