from which movie they have copied??????

daminigujral thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i dont know the story of desi babu or an english man whatever so tell me what is the story of that film and how u comes to know that they have copied the film ok leave it plz tell me the story of the film plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daminigujral thumbnail
not fair 6 views no replies reply yaar.........
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well the story starts when Shahrukh's (with a moustache) plane crashes but he survives and later reads the news of his death!!!!!
He is happy and choses to live a simple life instead of going back to his multi-millionaire business!!!!
He marries and has a son!!!However a few years later he and his wife (Rajeshwari Sachdev) die leaving behind the son!!!!
The son is cared for by his loving aunt Bijuriya (Sonali Benre) until one day Vikram (Shahrukh without moustache) comes to know of his existance!!!!
Vikram is the boy's uncle and he comes to Bombay and there starts a fight between the poor aunt who has loved and cared for her nephew like a mother and the uncle who can provide a better future for the boy!!!
Slowly these two fall in love!!!!!
Finally in the end they marry and live happily ever after with the boy who they both love!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊