ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
hello all....

wat might be the reason for ver to be after nihaal ?

till nw they emphsizd on nihaals mom .....so veer may b his father but may not coz in d initial promo nihaallooks upto sky n says gd nt mom n dad....

can veer b his guardian vch he himself is unaware of? but looks lke he wants kid4 smthng else....

any other possibilities?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maybe....cos as far as i know......the fathers family also has a clain to thier deceased familys child!!!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Veer is Nihal's chachu!!!Thats why he wants his bhaiya's akhri nishani!!!!!
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yupp he can be his guardian, he is nihaals uncle...and he can provide a better futire too, in court he could win the case in snaps :)
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think veer is nihals pa.....
rbb88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Veer is Nihal's chachu!!!Thats why he wants his bhaiya's akhri nishani!!!!!

Tht's wat I think too and their last name is same as well, so there r possibilities.
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb88

Tht's wat I think too and their last name is same as well, so there r possibilities.

There is nothing to ponder!!!!!Veer is his uncle and there is no rocket science involved!!!!!
Veer is his chachu!!!!Period!!!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Veer is not Nihaal's father but his uncle.....Nihaal's dad an Veer were brothers....I dnt think Veer knows his brother is dead, an so wen he finds out (probably from that investigator) that his brother left behind a child he wants to find Nihaal.....an because he's his uncle he also has custodial rights towards the child....especially becoz he can giv him financial stability as well
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum_sum

Veer is not Nihaal's father but his uncle.....Nihaal's dad an Veer were brothers....I dnt think Veer knows his brother is dead, an so wen he finds out (probably from that investigator) that his brother left behind a child he wants to find Nihaal.....an because he's his uncle he also has custodial rights towards the child....especially becoz he can giv him financial stability as well

Exactly!!!!
And here starts the fight between love and financial prosperity for the child!!!!!
It can have only one ending both with the aunt and uncle marrying and becoming mom and dad to him!!!!
Because both will love him as he is the only thing left of their siblings!!!!!
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even i think Veer is Nihal's chachu....