miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy guys here is todays update

Just to inform u the parts in red are my thoughts, basically me babbling on about wat I think lollz .. so u can skip them if u wish

Episode starts off where it ended yesterday.. veer is about to walk towards Ayesha, but is called by someone else. Then there r 2 guys talking about how no one has been chosen for the house keeping job yet (not really important)

Ayesha reaches her interview but is late. But still the woman asks her for her resume (same woman from LRL season 2). The interviewer tells her she has no experience or qualifications in this business. Ayesha begs her a chance to explain herself, but Minnie (the interviewer) doesn't listen. Then a guy- Rajdeep enters (I think he is the general manager- he is the adi from radha ki betiyaan kuch kar dikhayengi) tells her to give Ayesha a chance since no one is born with experience.. he asks minni about her own experience n tells her when she joined the hotel she didn't have experience either. Rajdeep then goes onto ask Ayesha why they should hire her. Ayesha seems worried but then remembers veer's speech in the conference hall n repeats it. Everyone except Minnie seems impressed n she gets the job.. Ayesha thanks rajdeep, n he tells Minnie to explain the rules to her.

Minni tells Ayesha that she can live in the work quarters n that the job requires her to be single n without kids.. Ayesha thinks about nihal but decides not to say anything or she will lose the job. Minni also tells her she in on a trial basis for 3 months, n she cannot take a single holiday during this period.

Ayesha goes to pick up nihal from school, but the guard says school finished long ago, n all the kids have gone, they get into a little argument.. n Ayesha starts looking for nihal, she finally finds him front of an ice cream stall. She hugs him n shouts at him for going somewhere without telling her n all fo just ice cream. She asks him y did he come here. Nihal then point to the oard of the ice cream stall which says 'Divya' n says his mother's name was also divya naa, n that he was remembering his mother a lot. (Awwww- this scene was really touching- u hav got to watch it) Then ayesha explains to him that she also loves him a lot n y she is his massi because she is his maa jaise (damn sweet scene.. a double awwwwww from me)

Ayesha then orders 10 ice creams, nihal asks y, then she reminds him of his condition that if she gets the job she will get him 10 ice creams.. he then realizes she got the job n hugs her. Ayesha orders 10 ice creams again but nihal stops her n tells her, she has only got the job rite now not her salary. (Man I tell u aaj kal ke bache r damn clever… n this kid is too cute) Ayesha also tells him she has got a place to stay with the job.. n both of them get happy.

They then show Ayesha n nihal moving into the staff quarters, n when the guy at reception looks up, nihal hides and Ayesha looks worried.

That's all folks!!

Precap: Nihal n ayesha in the room playin around, nihal throws a pillow at Ayesha but Ayesha ducks n it hits a girl coming into the room (I think it is gunna be pammi who is ayeshas room mate-not sure though)

Writer's notes: watch the show for ayesha-nihal scene & for rajdeeps entry- hes a nice guy... but sadly no veer in todays epi, except for the glimpse at the start :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
thanx a allot dear.. wonderful efforts!!!!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much!

a cute epi :)
ishiistheone thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update sweety
rishani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail