Originally posted by: hamsee_18

Veenzie just read the story outline..OMGGGGGGGGGG it is M&B....my type !!! ROFL

and the icing on the cake is Amita...

I knowwwwwww Hamzieee.. it is M&B!!!
Hi5 on Amita.. can't get any better!!!!
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i love to watch romance with innocence and i feel this show has all these ingredients. Just can't wait to see Veer and Ayesha face to face😊
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its an M&B story alright!!!!!
I have read no less than three books with a similar plot!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But well it comes closest to a book called "The Krystallis Baby"!!!!!
Of course they added "Maid in Manhattan" to throw us off track and for flavour!!!!
Waise as it is in a five-star hotel it also reminds of Hotel Kingston a lot with the ever-smiling manager!!!!
At times it would also remind of Annu ki ho gayi waah bhai waah!!!!In fact the girl playing Pammi was also there in Annu Ki Ho Gyi Waah Bhai Waah!!!!!
Its a intense romance alright!!!A Desi version of M&B !!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But I am not liking the idea of a triangle!!!!!
Edited by Shaina_b - 15 years ago
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
funny! Just wrote "M&B" type on another thread and voila! see ur thread next!LOL! It is a desi version of Maid in Manhattan starring Jennifer Lopez as a "mom" with her son. Of course, for desi sensibilities, it has to be an aunt.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

But well it comes closest to a book called "The Krystallis Baby"!!!!!

Krystal's Baby....OMGGG read this book.. .omgggg i love it .. it is one of my favs!!! LOLLLLL!!!
At times it would also remind of Annu ki ho gayi waah bhai waah!!!!In fact the girl playing Pammi was also there in Annu Ki Ho Gyi Waah Bhai Waah!!!!!
Its a intense romance alright!!!A Desi version of M&B !!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
But I am not liking the idea of a triangle!!!!!

Yeeess Pammi is played by the chic in Anu who waz Gullu's girlfriend!!! LOL!

@ triangle
I am not a fan too... that is the desi twistπŸ˜†

@Blokes..
Yeess similarity to MIM!!!
Love that movie!!!
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

Yeeess Pammi is played by the chic in Anu who waz Gullu's girlfriend!!! LOL!

@ triangle
I am not a fan too... that is the desi twistπŸ˜†

@Blokes..
Yeess similarity to MIM!!!
Love that movie!!!

Even I love the book!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊
Though I am not a M&B fan!!!!!
Now take that book, add Maid in Manhattan to it with a touch of Hotel Kingston and also a tiny bit of Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka (best friends Veer and Rajdeep)!!!!!!
Add additional twists like turning a good guy bad and bad guy good and a hitler boss,etc!!!!!
Presto the dish is served!!!!!πŸ˜‰ 😊
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: blokes

funny! Just wrote "M&B" type on another thread and voila! see ur thread next!LOL! It is a desi version of Maid in Manhattan starring Jennifer Lopez as a "mom" with her son. Of course, for desi sensibilities, it has to be an aunt.

I disagree with you on this!!!!!
Its not the question of Indian sensiblities!!!!!!Don't we have the heroines of serials falling in love with one, marrying another and having kids by a third??πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You have heroines marrying multiple times with kids!!!!!
Actually the story is not Maid in Manhattan!!!!The MIM track is there to throw us off track!!!!
Actually its a tale told time and again!!!!!!
The story is actually of a custody fight for their nephew between an aunt and an uncle where each is fighting for their sister's and brother's kid and in the process falling in love!!!!
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shaina, I have been away from India long enough to have stopped reading M&Bs but instead Harlequins (same stuff). There are several novels that deal with this scenario of aunt vs uncle in a custody battle- such a common thing in "real" life in AMerica. Bottomline- a totally enjoyable light romance (unfortunately not very comical, given that we are yet to do good romantic comedies as we do not date)
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: blokes

Shaina, I have been away from India long enough to have stopped reading M&Bs but instead Harlequins (same stuff). There are several novels that deal with this scenario of aunt vs uncle in a custody battle- such a common thing in "real" life in AMerica. Bottomline- a totally enjoyable light romance (unfortunately not very comical, given that we are yet to do good romantic comedies as we do not date)

Exactly!!!!
I am not a huge fan of M&B!!!!I have read some Harlequin books and in them atleast 3 on this topic of the uncle and aunt wanting the kid!!!!
Its a time tested formula in films and serials in India!!!!!
Its enjoyable all right as long as it is kept between the uncle and the aunt and third parties are not brought in for K twists!!!!!
By the way Mills and Boon books are marketed in America by Harlequin Enterprises!!!!
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i totally love d show!..i hope it keeps rockin and dusnt bore us in d middle like a few other shows..touch-wood to it..
n all the main characters are awesome..love each one of em..
i've not read mills n boons..but if the romance is similar..thats sweet :)