Mills and Boons with a Desi twist!!! :)

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I am a sucker for romance...
and yes this is one more show that looks so promising and filled with the Mills and Boons novel thrills.. it is a perfect M & B story which will have so many desi twist and turns.. i can't wait..

I am loving all the characters..
all great actors.... Nihal just warming my heart with his 'susu' dialogue!😆

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.. i can already see myself loving this show..

Any others that feel the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sofia_premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you...i am super excited for this show!!
There was something alluring and interesting about this show, that made me want to watch it, which is pretty unusual considering that i dont like to watch new shows...i only watch kdmhmd and at times dmg as well. But this girl, Ayesha, has a certain charm to her and that is what made me want to watch it. And I have a gut feeling that we are in for an intense love story!! A mega rich hotel business tycoon and a desperately in need of money girl who takes up housekeeping in his hotel....WOW!!
im hoping this show lives upto my expectations!
Edited by sofia_premeer - 15 years ago
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ur quite right there....it's a definite M&B novel with a desi twist.....the characters seem to be well etched and are very likable......especially Aisha.....for a first show her acting seemed quite natural....an I can already see the sparks fly between Veer an her.....Nihaal is a real cutie....luv the relationship he shares with his massi........they're more like brother-sister than auntie-nephew......first episode was really good it can only get better from here on
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

I am a sucker for romance...
and yes this is one more show that looks so promising and filled with the Mills and Boons novel thrills.. it is a perfect M & B story which will have so many desi twist and turns.. i can't wait..

I am loving all the characters..
all great actors.... Nihal just warming my heart with his 'susu' dialogue!😆

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes.. i can already see myself loving this show..

Any others that feel the same?

aha..You are tempting me now..lolllllllllll..Like we didn't have enough obsession...one more show to obsess over..lolllllllllllllll..Going to check it out since you like it..Not just you, WE are sucker for romance..lollllllllllll..
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: P_Shal

aha..You are tempting me now..lolllllllllll..Like we didn't have enough obsession...one more show to obsess over..lolllllllllllllll..Going to check it out since you like it..Not just you, WE are sucker for romance..lollllllllllll..

Shaluuuu 🤗
soo good to cu.. you are going to like it... believe me .. all ingredients of a good romantic novel... specially M&B kind!! LOL!

After a long time i have liked a show from the first epi!!!!
Give it a shot!😳
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree wid u... same here... i know im guna totally fall in love wid dis show!
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I agree yaar!! Sucker for romance!! And already feeling this show.. just can't wait for moreeeeeee!!

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Vz: Saw it and it's cuteeeeeeeeeee..I don't know about romance but I have fallen in love with that kiddo..He is just toooooo cute..and it's Amita's show, so I am expecting a lot from her..
-Veena- thumbnail
^Shalu.. that is right it is Amita's show.. and does it for us.. Love her!!!!!

And the kiddo is very cuteeee!!
islandgirl007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Veenzie just read the story outline..OMGGGGGGGGGG it is M&B....my type !!! ROFL

and the icing on the cake is Amita...