19th October Written update- 1st Episode!

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy Guys, here is today's written update
Just to inform u the parts in red are my thoughts, basically me babbling on about wat I think lollz.. so u can skip them if u wish

Well the episode starts off with a car speeding one night, and it has an accident against a lorry.
Suddenly we see a girl wake up (Ayesha-main protagonist) n she says she saw the same dream again. She checks on the person beside her in the bed however no one is there. She gets worried and starts looking for nihaal, just then nihaal comes out of the bathroom half asleep (lollz- this kid is soo sweet)
Ayesha seems relieved and hugs nihaal… then she realizes they are late so she tells nihaal to take a shower while she prepares everything. Then we see Ayesha running around doing the regular morning things… she starts to make an omlette but forgets to iron the clothes… and when she starts to iron the clothes.. she burns the omlette (reminds me of myself in the morning-lollz). Then she wonders wat will nihaal eat now when nihaal comes out sayin he will eat bread n jam… Ayesha insists on makin another onlette.. but nihaal says that he eats an omlette everyday, today it will be something different. (told u this kid was cute)
Ayesha n nihaal are shown having breakfast when they realize they hav forgotten about Ayesha's interview.
Ayesha n nihaal are shown walking out of their house, n on the road they see their landlady.. they try to pass her without her noticing since they haven't paid the rent. However, she catches them. Ayesha tells nihaal to wait for her near the gate. Landlady tells Ayesha that she hasn't paid the rent for 2 months… Ayesha says she will pay it, she just needs a bit of time as she has an interview.. tha landlady taunts her about how she has gone on 50 interviews but still hasn't got a job (Really don't like this woman) She finally gives her time till the evening to pay the rent or the evict the house.
Nihaal n Ayesha are walking.. when nihaal promises her that she will get the job today.. She is really nervous since its an interview for housekeeping n she doesn't even know the 'H' of housekeeping, but nihaal assures her. (there is a heads n tails scene which is quite cute)Ayesha drops him to school n he kisses her on the cheek to say bye.
Ayesha is then shown waiting for the bus to go to her interview… she misses 3 busses due to the rush, then finally decides to walk and then get an auto. She is trying to stop an auto when a Mercedes comes and splashes mud over her (n I mean all over her- felt sooo sorry for her) She stops the car n the driver comes out, she starts screamin at him about how he doesn't know how to drive n he doesn't derserve a license.. Then the owner of the car comes out N it is our HERO- VEER!! She shouts at him as well.. she is like look at this mud what should I do now… Veer reaches into his pocket… n Ayesha thinks he is offering her money.. She starts screamin at him sayin she doent need his money but he pulls out his handkerchief (Awwwwwwwwwwwww) then he goes onto wipe the window of his car that has mud on it (Ok.. I take my awwwwww back) He drives off… leaving Ayesha wondering about what she shud do now.

Ayesha is walkin towards the hotel 'Ramada' (in new clothes btw) She walks into the hotel n is stunned.

She meets a the lobby manager called Shrredhan Ganeshan (soz for the spelling mistake) He mistakes her for a guest but she tells him shes here for the job interview, so he tells her where to go (this guy seems nice)
Ayesha is walking through the corridor but gets confused about the door and ends up opening the door to a presentation going on, but no one sees her. In the presentation, you cant see the guys face but he is sayin how he will make the hotel grow by love n relationsiops, he will make the hotel a home for the guests. Ayesha seems impressed, then the lights come on, and Ayesha quickly shuts the door before seeing the face of the guy. She stumbles out of the room and ends up falling down n dropping all of her papers… n the guy is none other then Veer (OBVIOUSILY). Veer comes out of the conference room, n sees Ayesha on the floor collecting her papers.. but he only sees her back!!!

That's all folks!!!

Precap: Ayesha requesting a woman to give her just one chance on the job and to just listen to her once… when a guy from the back says 'sun toh lo'

Guys this is my first time writin an update for this show.. i think ive only done a written update once or twice before.. so im sorry for any mistakes
Edited by nehagupta_9 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much!!! this seems like a nice show :)

and your update was perfect!
teri_susan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Loved the episode.
pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u very much for lovely update.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for theawesoem update.. appreciate it!!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neha.. u did a great job.. thanks hun!

PS: Love ur Red thoughts....😆
Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey excellent job yaar.. in between ur thghts are really cool... hope to see loads of updates from u in future