Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

tashi i actually imagined that crying. Kirron Kher style!! 🤣🤣

okay I might sound stupid, but I have seen people doing that, i laughed when somebody did that. Can’t tell you how much scolding I got from my mother for laughing 🙈🙈.

But now these two are making me do the same 😠😠

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Here’s the beautiful comment I was talking about 😭😭😭😭💔💔💔

I liked how you mentioned they both at times thought of holding the other one’s hand and stepped back for different reasons. This reaction told me just how wide of a gap has opened between them that a gesture as innocent as holding hands of a partner of ten years requires so much doubt.

Your understanding of psyche is so on point Arpita. In the middle of chaos Arnav thinking that if he could just hold her hand to provide her some warmth made me bawl my eyes out.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tashi26

okay I might sound stupid, but I have seen people doing that, i laughed when somebody did that. Can’t tell you how much scolding I got from my mother for laughing 🙈🙈.

But now these two are making me do the same 😠😠

I can totally imagine you laughing at someone doing this and getting scolded by your mother! because i am doing exactly that! 🤣🤣🤣

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yar, I will write all the romantic scenes soon here which I imagine for both of them.

That will only give some thandak to my kaleja. 😔

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Yar, I will write all the romantic scenes soon here which I imagine for both of them.

That will only give some thandak to my kaleja. 😔

Word Count: 0

tashi26 thumbnail

Hahaha Akanksha, I need to find everything I have written.

But chalo will start.

1) Arnav loves going on adventure trips, so imagine now he has started taking Khushi along with him too. But Khushi is the one who is more of a daredevil out of the two, she could hang upside down on trees, on that bike ride too she was more carefree.

I am sure khushi will be jumping across the rocks, with Arnav getting palpitations in his worry for her safety but with that sly ASR smile on his face.

2) Arnav cried a lot when he went back to his old building and now he goes back there but khushi is with him and she is pregnant too. Raju (the mechanic) sees them happy and together and blesses them in his heart.

3) Arnav khushi after making out lying next to each other and khushi keeping her hand in his palm to check the difference. That’s the repeat I want.

4) So, still things are not sorted but one day Arnav comes really late and khushi is worried, Arnav never knew she will worry for him again ( after all khushi is not talking to him much so why would he think that). But anyways she is worried, and Arnav finds her in the living room waiting on the sofa like old times.

Khushi’s says she can never stop. And our Arnav just cries like properly this time, but khushi understands his silence and love this time again.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey the chapter’s are perfect !!!!

They are painful so sometimes I miss the details, honestly I didn’t read the initial chapters it was too painful. Now going back reading them again. I realised most of my ranting is against khushi because I feel her pain and since it’s mostly Arnav’s POV I feel his pain too. I started looking for reasons and try to find fault in both of them, I called out on khushi’s because Arnav’s are too open. Thanks for clearing where I was wrong. Please don’t think it is your fault, your story needs a lot to be revealed slowly and that is bound to create confusion so sometimes ppl do jump on to their own conclusions. So don’t worry, if I am not enjoying I will never bother to comment!!!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Tashi do you want me to cry!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔♥️♥️♥️

But chalo will start.

1) Arnav loves going on adventure trips, so imagine now he has started taking Khushi along with him too. But Khushi is the one who is more of a daredevil out of the two, she could hang upside down on trees, on that bike ride too she was more carefree.

I am sure khushi will be jumping across the rocks, with Arnav getting palpitations in his worry for her safety but with that sly ASR smile on his face.

I can see him falling in love with Khushi just a little bit more ♥️

2) Arnav cried a lot when he went back to his old building and now he goes back there but khushi is with him and she is pregnant too. Raju (the mechanic) sees them happy and together and blesses them in his heart.

Bro…I’m happy for all three in this situation. Arnav Khushi and the mechanic who thought they loved each other so much 😭😭😭

3) Arnav khushi after making out lying next to each other and khushi keeping her hand in his palm to check the difference. That’s the repeat I want.

The little things, the quirks between a couple. Imagine Khushi wondering if Arnav ever paid attention to this habit of hers and suddenly Arnav covers her whole hand like always 🥹🥹🥹🥹

4) So, still things are not sorted but one day Arnav comes really late and khushi is worried, Arnav never knew she will worry for him again ( after all khushi is not talking to him much so why would he think that). But anyways she is worried, and Arnav finds her in the living room waiting on the sofa like old times.

Khushi’s says she can never stop. And our Arnav just cries like properly this time, but khushi understands his silence and love this time again.

BRB…crying 😭😭😭💔💔💔💔

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Tashi do you want me to cry!!! 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔♥️♥️♥️

I am crying to babe, i imagine both of them like this and then the reality kicks in. But for now I am happy in my dream land
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But chalo will start.

i sooo wish tashi this becomes their reality in some distant future. This is like balm to my aching heart

But then i remember the last chapter and this seems lik just a dream now :(