Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tashi26

I agree with you both, last chapter was like you cry for Khushi, you feel your heart is ripped apart but at the same you can’t even ignore Arnav’s realisation and how subtly Arpita has expressed his pain. For me it was so beautifully written.

She did not take away the focus from Khushi’s pain at all but we do realise Arnav is suffering too,

Tashi this is exactly what I felt. I was seeing how Arnav's world was breaking apart in front of his very own eyes. It was raw, real and devastating! Seeing Khushi in that pain, so broken and devastated, I just can't! These two! Why did this happen to them? Why so much pain? Why is life unfair? Why is heartbreak a part of life? Why cant good people be happy? Why aren't good intentions enough? WHY?

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arpita last chapter was like I wanted to give you hugs. You talk about improvement but your attention to detail is superb.

I think All of us missed what first thing Arnav asked Khushi after she came to know about the divorce but you always write each word with so much care.

Every word has a meaning, we just have to wait for you to reveal that.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Arpita last chapter was like I wanted to give you hugs. You talk about improvement but your attention to detail is superb.

I think All of us missed what first thing Arnav asked Khushi after she came to know about the divorce but you always write each word with so much care.

Every word has a meaning, we just have to wait for you to reveal that.

oh my god exactly!!! That was a thing that wasn’t even in my head by a long shot. But that was so authentic from Khushi’s pov. The husband who claimed to care didn’t even ask if she was okay 😭😭💔. If you didn’t write that part di I wouldn’t even think about it. But once you read it, you realize how absolutely devastating that would have been to Khushi. That just confirmed to her Arnav moved on!! Attention to detail is on point!

did you notice another subtlety. Arnav wanted to wipe her tears there but he stopped thinking they don’t have that kind of relationship anymore 💔

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

oh my god exactly!!! That was a thing that wasn’t even in my head by a long shot. But that was so authentic from Khushi’s pov. The husband who claimed to care didn’t even ask if she was okay 😭😭💔. If you didn’t write that part di I wouldn’t even think about it. But once you read it, you realize how absolutely devastating that would have been to Khushi. That just confirmed to her Arnav moved on!! Attention to detail is on point!

did you notice another subtlety. Arnav wanted to wipe her tears there but he stopped thinking they don’t have that kind of relationship anymore 💔

Dude when he tried to hold her hand and she flinched, I died a little. 😭

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hey guys… so sorry for going MIA. Just logged in for a quick update!

I think Tuesday’s update may be pushed to the weekend. I’m sorry I did take the weekend off and did not write anything. I’ll try to catch up ♥️

First of all, thank you for all the wishes. Thread 4 really is absurd to me. Because I still go back to the beginning when I thought the whole ff wont even fill up 100 pages. I’m so grateful.

There are so many nice comments and DMs I need to get back to. I’m so sorry guys. I promise I have read them all but I just didn’t have the time to respond. I have it now and I’m gonna read through all of them again ♥️

Thirdly, I want to acknowledge something. I believe the last couple of chapters may not be as up to the mark as you guys expected. I see a lot of confusion too. I am truly sorry if that has been the case where I have let you guys down.

I have always maintained that not all of you will like the end/plot of the story but what I do wish is that you guys don’t feel like your time got wasted. That’s probably the only goal of it at the end of it all. If it does feel like a waste of time, you guys have full authority to reach out/call out/step away and I’ll see what I can do about it.

Since I have said from the beginning, FFs tend to change plots with feedback. I don’t wanna do that here. Rather, I can’t do that here. The plot points have been fixed since the beginning.

What I can however promise, is to bring more clarity to my writing based on it and I apologise once again if I have fallen short of your expectations ♥️

As always, any and all feedback is always welcomed here. Please don’t refrain from engaging here just because I have stepped away. The space is more yours than mine! ♥️

Edit - please don’t worry guys and don’t take this too seriously. I was just stating something. Taking in feedback and improving one’s writing is a part of it. It doesn’t mean that I am devaluing all the nice things you guys keep saying to me. If anything you have spoiled me with all the love. All I’m saying is that I am mindful of all the things you guys say and I want to improve based on it. ♥️

Hey Arpita welcome back. It's ok to take some time for yourself dear. U don't have to apologize to anyone about it. If as readers we are so emotionally invested in this story then I can't even imagine what u must be going through to put this out.

Plus just because u know the end doesn't mean it's easy for you to put your thoughts in. It is bound to take toll and that's perfectly understandable. So don't ever apologize for not commenting on time, not updating on time etc.

Now coming back to the last few chapters, I personally feel Arnav's DML and your last chapter were the best chapters so far in the story. I for one am very clear where in the story we are at. There are some elements we will get clarity as the story unfolds. We will keep guessing but that doesn't mean we don't have clarity where story stands as of now.

In the last 2 chapters, u have tied many of the lose ends. You had to do extremely tightrope walk to not reveal further story at the same time give us Arnav's thoughts, mistakes and his raw pain. The last chapter was heartbreakingly beautiful. It gave us khushi's heart wrenching pain which we saw through Arnav's eyes. He saw what his decision to let Khushi go for her to be happy backfiring in a most horrible way.

I had decided not to read any previous chapters till the FF is complete but I couldn't help myself and read the last chapter again. And cried buckets again

So in short the last 2 chapters were the best writing masterstroke I have seen. Especially the same scenes u had given us earlier in FF which u expanded on with Arnav's thoughts and his unspoken actions (remember that hug when Khushi came to say goodbye in the study) was not easy to write. You have to take a bow for that. For me those were the best clear moments for me in the whole FF which made me see and empathize with Arnav too

Take care.

Ashvini

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Arnav bechara, he needs a break from his thoughts and should behave impulsively for once. I want to cry for both of them, like lie down on the floor and cry.

Like old ladies in punjabi movies cry, hitting their chest and all.

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Arnav bechara, he needs a break from his thoughts and should behave impulsively for once. I want to cry for both of them, like lie down on the floor and cry.

tashi i actually imagined that crying. Kirron Kher style!! 🤣🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Dude when he tried to hold her hand and she flinched, I died a little. 😭

Yeah both wre physically hurting because they couldn't see the other in so much of pain but at the same time restraining themselves with a doubt whethee the other person will understand or not.

Heartbreaking💔

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Yeah both wre physically hurting because they couldn't see the other in so much of pain but at the same time restraining themselves with a doubt whethee the other person will understand or not.

Heartbreaking💔

someone wrote a really nice comment about it 😭

Ashviniv thumbnail

I just want him to talk whatever effing thing that comes to his mind without giving it a single thought. Just let it out.

He takes Think before u speak or act a bit too seriously.he stops at 'think' only