Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for the new chapter. I will read it and post my comment.

I have a question. Chapters 10 and 11 were called 1 of 4 and 2 of 4. Will there be 3 of 4 and 4 of 4?

Cheers..

Congratulations to every one for the successful landing of Chandrayan-3.🥳

Cheers..

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thanks for the new chapter. I will read it and post my comment.

I have a question. Chapters 10 and 11 were called 1 of 4 and 2 of 4. Will there be 3 of 4 and 4 of 4?

Cheers..

Yes Raji, there are going to be two more chapters!

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I wonder I wonder if Arnav will let go Khushi . Will wounded Khushi and wounded Vidit will communicate like that bird and that bald man. Paysl realised late that everyone including Khushi endorsed Arnav. And Arnav thought whatever he thinks is right .. in this misconception he distanced himself from Khushi and ended on Lavanya’s bed . Now I feel sympathy for him because he is lonely where he is standing. Everyone will move on I think including Khushi. What will Arnav do now .. will he be able to bring back Khushi to him from the brink. I got funny feeling in my tummy and I can’t seem to find words to describe Arnav’s musings .. I will comment again I think.

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, I have no words left. I do feel khushi’s pain but can’t ignore Arnav’s . In all I am loving Aaakash !!! Hopefully the one rock Arnav will need when everything will sweep towards khushi, will be him.

I am loving Vidit !! Ppl like him are rare ….hope khushi finds her rock in him. She really needs one to stop her drowning in pain and self doubt.

I also do feel when the emotional avalanche stops and they are sturdy, they can still walk towards each other!!!

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I now understand why you take so much time editing even after writing the part. You just have to make it perfect for us.

I have waited for Payal to know the truth. She didn't disappoint with her reaction.

I can see a camaraderie of sort might form between Khushi and Vidit after the incident, they share the same pain and they know it now.

All around whatever things are happening in their lives right now, it seems things are going to come full circle for Arnav. The deeper the penance, the faster would be his redemption.

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the Update. Its nice but I feel it's short. Betrayal does not give you pain only also a lesson . So make sure never cheat the person whose world is you. Next part soon dear. Make sure long update.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Again a very beautiful chapter Arpita, it took me 2.5 hours to finish reading it🙈. Would read some portion get emotional then take a break and come back.

Hell I am shocked how did you manage to write such a complex chapter with everything. The delay is totally justified.

I am just going to comment whatever I felt now otherwise the entire day will be thinking about it only.

I will start with Vidit. He is going to be someone I might fall in love with at the end of this tale and he is someone khushi really needs right now in her life. She may have Payal but vidit with his shared pain will help her heal. He is her bald man (not saying he is not good looking but it does make it easier for me 🙈).

I was very sad when Khushi had to see lunatic on the tv but then she found vidit and everything made sense.

But those questions about whether Arnav would have married her or someone else, I wish they were not simply what she asked herself, they are so painful. Were these doubts put in her head by someone else in the past too, I can’t seem to get over the gawaar comment.

Now coming to Payal, I really admire her, she called Khushi her sister and her interaction with Arnav proved she was one to her.

Payal saying what Arnav now knows and Khushi has said the same was like a confirmation that arnav did ignore Khushi in his quest to get where he did.

But then there are instances like him holding her hand in the movie and it makes me question was he actually that ignorant to her feelings.

He did not let Payal take Khushi away, he knows lunatic shit may hit the fan soon.

Also, I feel Khushi somewhere needs his presence even if it is as small as taking a piece of advice.

He is freeing his caged bird and Akash is worried for him. And that makes me sure Khushi is not just his need but his everything.

He may feel happy when Khushi is happy but will he survive without her. That is one thing we will come to later. Right now I am very happy that Khushi is taking steps to recover, she is becoming independent.

Also, very excited for the revenge Arnav has started.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Wow! This was just mind blowing and heartbreaking di.

I have a lot to say and I’m sure if I revisit the chapter I will find so many layers and hidden things like always. For now I will list down one of my favorites.

In the part where Akash is telling the story. Arnav is thinking about the ghazal that they’re playing. You wrote that it’s a Gulam Ali Gazal and it’s about minuscule sips of alcohol causing massive uproar. Am I right in assuming the Gazal is “Hungama hai kyon barpa, thodi si jo pi li hai”.

Because if it’s really that Gazal then it’s so damn ironic. He just had no idea the kind of uproar alcohol is gonna cause in 10 years time.

I’m really happy for Khushi and still so heartbroken for the way one thing or another breaks her heart. She is running away from Arnav and that’s still hurting her only. She was going to a new place and her first day went as horrible as it could. For her only, I wish her pain goes down a bit in coming days.

I liked that Vidit took a stand for her. She really deserved to be there. And from what I could see in the conversation with his gf, he is a sorted man. It looks like he got his heart broken too and he may be able to help Khushi in some ways.

And Arnav. I don’t know what to say. We have seen his tendencies to be late and absent in previous chapters but first Khushi and then Payal calling it out to his face was really a blow.

Another thing that I noticed, is that Payal hinted towards suffering of his life. Maybe the trauma that we keep fearing. Payal made it sound like people are aware of what has happened in his past. It looks like Payal just said it affected Khushi too and Arnav has agreed. That Khushi has gone through it too which makes sense since they’re married.

A lot happened in this chapter and this broke my heart almost as much as smithereens. This is a very beautifully written chapter di ❤️. Arnav wasn’t alone who was pulled into a children’s tale. I was equally invested ❤️

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arpita, Arpita, kis janam ki dushmani nikal rahi ho behen...even if i am not sure about anything else at this point, the one thing i am sure off is at the end of this FF i am going to keep crying for someone. be it arnav or Vidit. You dont like your readers to be happy arpita is it 😡

Jokes apart, coming to the chapter. i have no clue why i feel like my heart is shattered after reading it. i mean nothing new has been revealed, we know things are messed up for arshi but boss i still feel like i am falling in pit of despair after reading it. You have named the chapter aptly. I can feel their pain in my bones. I am wary, i am crying, i am happy and i am equally bawling. How do you do that in single chapter?

khushi..i want to hug her, console her and cry with her. she keeps getting her heart broken without any fault of hers and i cant write in words how much it pains. the khushi who couldnt keep her smile off her face when she used to see arnav now cant stand in same room as him. She feels she is trapped and along with arnav my heart broke too

Vidit, he is very sorted man. we caught of glimpse of that when he said exes can be friends but his conversation with shriya and his stand for khushi shows what kind of man he is. he is very firm and fair. khushi and he has formed an unspoken bon based on shared pain. will he be the friend khushi needs? I am not talking about something more as i dont think khushi and vidit both are ready at this stage (and i dont want to think that at all EVER)

now coming to arnav, I have been standing in his corner right from the start of teh story. I was trying to find evidences to prove he is a good man and he didnt cheat on his wife and he still loves khushi. I think because of that his pain seems to real, too personal. In a way its good that he is getting taste of his own medicine when khushi cant stand to be in same room as him but everything else is too heart breaking. Looking at his stand , i fear he has given up on himself too. his only mission now is to give khushi wings and see her fly away and he will be done with his life. and i keep crying with that thought

Akash and Payal, what true friends....both of their reactions are so apt, so real...Akash like me can see Arnav is in self destruct mode and is rightfully worried. Payal ufff she gave exactly the same sort of reaction i wanted her to give. she and khushi both of them have blamed arnav for not being there for khushi but at the same time the movie scene shows us he was always there albit not how everyone envisioned him to be but in his own ways. Only Akash seems to get that at this moment

I will write about the Bird story separately. That needs a separate comment

I dunno Arpita, i am totally broken after this update and i dont know why. i think thats the magic of your writing. I cant praise you enough

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago