Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

Hi!

I totally agree with you on the front that Arnav's behavior of past one year (before the Panchgani incident) was abominable. He lived inside his head and convinced himself of a lot of things that weren't true. I think that is blatant disrespect of your partner. However, I also feel like there is still some missing piece that is yet to unfold. Whatever it is that is keeping him from wanting a child, has unfortunately played a huge role in why their relationship has gone down. Regardless of that though, it does not justify not talking to your partner, does not justify leaving the room when your partner walks in. He may have been guilty, however, from Khushi's point of view, this is devastating. I wish Khushi had actually thrown a huge tantrum and told him to treat her with the respect she deserves. But we all know, Khushi would never do that. She instead made the other room he moved to comfortable (an action I do have gripe with).

However, we will have to agree to disagree on your take on Panchgani. I fall under the category of people who think that there was absolutely NO CONSENT. Not at all. He said no multiple times, and even if he has fleeting memories, he was in no position to consent at that time or even stop. Even if Arnav who holds himself to exacting standards thinks so, it was not possible for him to stop. He was not in a state to call his driver by his own. This is non-consensual sex for me through and through. And I am pretty firm on this regard. So, I do not agree that Khushi will think about La and Arnav if they get intimate in future, because I am assuming by then, Khushi will know the truth. I hope she knows the truth. And once she does, there is no question of "infidelity". My opinion is that it can only be infidelity if Arnav KNOWINGLY cheated on Khushi. However, as I have already mentioned, I do not believe he did.

And then, thirdly, I completely agree with you that Khushi needs to put herself on the top of the list now. It is her turn to be the sun, moon and the stars. And it is Arnav's turn to be in the shadows. :)

Oh and also, I am as excited as you to see Manali and Lavanya going down!. That is going to be one satisfying read. However, I do not share your excitement for Khushi and VD. :P

Hi,

Of course, I totally understand that you have different opinions regarding some of the things I have shared. That's why I avoid calling the Arnav-Lavanya episode ONS and like to call it the Panchgani incident. It's because I feel like Arpita could still unravel some more layers that would help me cement my opinion. As I mentioned, it's all shades of grey to me at this point.

Also, Khushi is benevolent, she would forgive Arnav in a heartbeat if she comes to know that there was foul play involved in the Panchgani incident.

But that was just a thought in my head when I think of partners reconciling after infidelity. It was my personal opinion in case I come to know someone has cheated. Not that Khushi would think the same way. She is way too good for that and that's what's been a bane in her case.

I am just eagerly waiting to smile as I read Khushi rising from the ashes and being happy in general, something I am sure all the readers would mutually agree on.

And it's okay if you don't share my excitement for VD. I am not so sure myself. I just feel giddy thinking about their meet-cute😳

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arshi Analyzers

Sorry for not being able to comment for the past updates... was kind of busy... Caught up on the updates just now.... I was initially confused why Arnav was willing to accept the responsibility of Lavanya's kid when he didn't really want a child of his own. He did know that the night was a mistake and he really didn't want to continue things with Lavanya... then why did he choose to take up the responsibility? Then I realized probably he had been taught from childhood that it was the right thing to do... maybe being of a noble heritage, he was taught values which made him feel it was simply the right thing he ought to do... I don't know if this was what was going on in his mind... nevertheless, I feel the way he behaved with Khushi was totally wrong. I would have wanted him to come clean with Khushi the day after he slept with LA... but then, I believe there was already a huge gap in their relationship at that point that he didn't communicate with her... Honestly, Lavanya was not the real reason for their divorce imo... And more than the ema, I am unhappy with his behavior with her everytime the matter of a child came forward... Had he opened up and communicated, things would have been different. Somehow I feel he actually didn't consider Khushi as his equal partner with whom he could/should share his everything... Maybe he felt she was more of his responsibility and he was more protective of her instead of treating her like someone who would truly share his burden.

The last few updates has me wondering about LA and Manali again... Who is the puppeteer and who is the puppet? What does LA actually want in life? Is she after success or does she crave for love? Why go about such elaborate planning to get Arnav? What was she planning to do after Arnav's marriage broke? Did she want a life with him? Did she want a life with any of the men she dated? Was Manali doing all this because it was her job? Or she knew Lavanya's potential as an actor and wanted to cash on it so she covered her mistakes and kept pushing her?

You are an incredible writer... Your characters evoke strong emotions. Awesome job. Thanks for writing.

Kuppammal thumbnail

Next part ka intezaar dear. Jaldi jaldi

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the wishes, guys. Still in the middle of a little bit of celebration. The chapter will be up by night :|

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Will be eagerly waiting for the next update.

Pagarg thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part Arpita....!!!😊

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Next part pls soon

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel like it's a pattern now guys, where I underestimate my real life and overestimate my ability to write. This time, Real Life actually didn't give me much time and I selfishly took the long break too.

I did finally finish the chapter this morning, the rough draft. And I am so so sorry, but I am too exhausted to pick up editing right now. You will have a horrible thing to read if I post the first draft, ever.

I am probably saying sorry for the 100th time for all those who kept waiting. The chapters always go longer than I plan originally, and it wrecks my whole timeline.

I don't want to do it in a rush because I was horrified with the spelling/grammar errors in the last post. I am sure you guys will not appreciate that either.

I don't want to give an estimate and fail you all once again. That really bothers me a lot. But I promise the chapter is going to be up super soon. Hope you all can understand. Thanks for always being patient and supportive. ❤️

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

will be eagerly for an update.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I feel like it's a pattern now guys, where I underestimate my real life and overestimate my ability to write. This time, Real Life actually didn't give me much time and I selfishly took the long break too.

I did finally finish the chapter this morning, the rough draft. And I am so so sorry, but I am too exhausted to pick up editing right now. You will have a horrible thing to read if I post the first draft, ever.

I am probably saying sorry for the 100th time for all those who kept waiting. The chapters always go longer than I plan originally, and it wrecks my whole timeline.

I don't want to do it in a rush because I was horrified with the spelling/grammar errors in the last post. I am sure you guys will not appreciate that either.

I don't want to give an estimate and fail you all once again. That really bothers me a lot. But I promise the chapter is going to be up super soon. Hope you all can understand. Thanks for always being patient and supportive. ❤️

Hi Arpita,

Totally understand the delay. Real lives need to be prioritized, and you just had your birthday. We shall be hear waiting for the update. And longer chapters are always a treat, ones we can never say no to ❤️