Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I haven’t been able to stop myself from listening to this song from the last two days. And there has been a particular scene of the FF that won’t leave me alone.

https://youtu.be/o48HNWlg_5Y

Chan kithan guzaari aayee raat ve
Menda jee dalilan de vaat ve

My dear (Moon), where did you spend the night?

I have been reasoning with myself as to where you could be.

Kothde utthe kothda maahi
Kothe baithaa kaan balaan

Terrace upon the terrace.

A crow sits upon the terrace

Main ban jaavaan machali tu

Bagalaa ban ke aa balaa

Chan kithan guzaari aayee

I will transform into a fish and

You can come as a heron/swan and take me away

Oh, I have been reasoning with myself as to where you could be.

Where did you spend it, my dear (Moon)?

Here the woman is saying I am ready to be a fish and you can come as a heron (they kill fishes) but please come to me.

The only scene that I can think of is Arnav sitting there in one of the remote peaks in Nepal, surrounded by snow and a moon that he thought shone brighter from there. He is remembering that Khushi must have observed Karwachauth for him tonight, looking at the moon. He is saying that there isn’t enough cold in the world to pry his thoughts away from what he has done 💔

At the same instance, though it doesn’t say anywhere in the FF, we know Khushi is in his ancestral house in bhagwanpur. The haveli they must have. For me It’s her standing on that terrace, looking at the same moon. She was so down in the dumps back then. She must have been crying or hurting looking at that moon. Just hurting for Arnav.

And this song just won’t leave the background for me.

Those two images are in such contrast and I listened to this song yesterday and just burst our crying for these two, only this image in my head.

She had observed the fast for his long life and prosperity and at the same time he was being dragged inside the tent by his team because he wouldn’t move and they worried he would die of hypothermia.

What a melancholic angst fest you have written here 💔. Thought of ruining a couple of more people with this little song because I have cried my share for these two quite literally.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I have been reasoning with myself as to where you could be.

Kothde utthe kothda maahi
Kothe baithaa kaan balaan

Terrace upon the terrace.

A crow sits upon the terrace

Main ban jaavaan machali tu

Bagalaa ban ke aa balaa

Chan kithan guzaari aayee

I will transform into a fish and

You can come as a heron/swan and take me away

Oh, I have been reasoning with myself as to where you could be.

Where did you spend it, my dear (Moon)?

What a melancholic angst fest you have written here 💔. Thought of ruining a couple of more people with this little song because I have cried my share for these two quite literally.

Heartbreak should be an emote for reaction because nothing else would justify my reaction on the post.💔

What a beautiful song you have chosen here. And the visual aid that you laid down is equally melancholic. You achieved what you intended. I'm emotional listening to the song and thinking about what you penned down. 💔

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was already in tears after I read the chapter again and then all of you have written everything I wanted to. And I am just not good with words specially when it comes to expressing my emotions.

Isha your observation about karwa chauth day, how arnav just wanted to die of shame on the day Khushi was praying for his long life had me bawling.

Arpi’s words as usual are so touching and they just ripped my heart out.

I swear to god I did not want to write anything, but stupid me just posted it anyways and now I can’t delete it also.

And then I remembered a scene in the latest chapter where khushi knows when Arnav comes home and only then she could sleep.

But at the same time she did not want to talk to him, was so hesitant the next day to meet him even.

I want to blame Arnav for Khushi’s pain but I just can’t do that. I have no idea for whom to feel sad anymore.

Arpita sorry for the rant . This story is too real for me to be called a fiction.

I am going to post this song as I can’t get it out of my head.

Phatt bada gehra laga dil de mukaam te, haye dil de mukaam te

It hurt my heart real bad

Chal sab chadd ditta, yaar an tere naam te, haye yaaran tere naam te

But I will leave everything just for your sake

Hun agge Das Teri ki raza

Just tell me what you want next

Taraiyan to pucch chann ve

You can ask the stars, my dear

Ve Main Tere peeche Hoyi Aa Tabah Lareyan Ton Puchh Chann Ve

I ruined myself for you, you can ask the fake promises you had made

Ik nikk hon kiddan sade raah

how will our paths meet now

Tareyan Ton Puchh Chann Ve

You can ask the stars, my dear

Ve Main Tere peeche Hoyi Aa Tabah Lareyan Ton Puchh Chann Ve

I ruined myself for you, you can ask the fake promises you had made

Sari Raat Tera Takkni Aa Rah Tareyan Ton Puchh Chann Ve

I wait for you all night, you can ask the stars

https://youtu.be/dyPHr1OLzQA

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arpi-

Thank you Arpita

This is a very satisfying reply and yet left me with little hope and a whole lot of dread.

The answer is satisfying because I can understand it. I agree to it. What you have put into words here is exactly what the chapter had spelled out for me. The two moments from the second last chapter really stuck and I waited desperately for the new update to see if my deductions were correct. It broke my heart to see that they were. The two moments were Arnav wiping his tears because Khushi got affected and stopped letting her hurt out, and the other one was the line 'If I could leave, I would leave'. I didn't even want to think what that sounded like to Arnav. Even though you gave a hint already.

Throughout the whole chapter he was worried 'if' he was too late. But after that line from Khushi, he said that as a statement.

He 'was' too late.

I thanked you for writing "Smithereens' and not changing Arnav overnight. As someone who struggles with vocal expressions even in a normal situation, what Arnav managed to say in an emotionally charged one was not only relatable and realistic, but also felt like validation.

And oh line that Arnav is enabling her to have a choice!

You didn't say he gave her a choice. You said he is 'enabling' her to have one. The divide is subtle but for me it makes a world of difference.

And with that, his character already redeemed itself a little in my eyes. He may have just taken the first step on the path which Khushi had been walking all her life. Please make him reach her before she leaves.

I will sound whiny and repetitive, but I am still not willing to pay Arnav as the price for this journey. I am not trying to influence you and your story in any which way Arpita, just explaining the dread that won't leave my heart since a few updates.

He has been the sun of her cosmos for so long. Please do not let him be a comet that circled her all her life, burnt bright at the end to illuminate her one last time and parted; leaving behind a brilliant trail of stardust for her to carry through her new life.

You're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's a goddamn tragedy because he looks at you and sees the stars and you look at him and see the sun and both of you think the other is just looking at the ground!

I love your comments !!!!

I loved the line , I am not ready to pay Arnav as a price!!!

One thing though , why are we thinking khushi having the wings will fly away!!!! I do feel in our love for Arnav we are doing a great disrespect to khushi’s love for him!!!

As much as I didn’t like her thinking her to be a weak woman, Arpita completely changed my perspectives. This woman is pure heart!!!
She is the same khushi who took those photographs (signs of his ultimate betrayal)with her so he doesn’t get into trouble!!!
This is the same khushi who forgave and even asked for forgiveness from her parents who all but pushed her to hell!!!
If she found warmth from someone after being cold for so long , doesn’t mean she will brun her home for that !!!

Also let’s not go MPK “ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte”

She needed to come out of that purgatory and breathe in the fresh air!!! I am glad that Arnav showed her the path to freedom and she took it!!!
A caged birds choices are none but a free bird can choose, and a man who wants to be that choice does redeem himself quite fast!!!!

Also she took all his crap not out of any obligations but out of her love (I still don’t feel that right ) so , that kind of love doesn’t disappear just like that!!!

Sorry if I hurt you in any way

Edited by Arilip - 1 years ago
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Thanks swati,

I have said it before, and I will say it again. Arnav's explanations do not take away from Khushi's pain or trauma. She has been hurt at the end of the day. She has been hurt by Arnav at the end of the day is also a truth.

Also, Khushi definitely is hesitant taking his help, but it really is highly unrealistic to expect her to take charge of her life when she is going on about it this way. Plus, she is sent back by her family to work on her marriage. She knows why she is here. What Arnav has offered was an escape and she took it. She made it her own by deciding to go and complete. Doing something she feels comfortable doing.

Again, Khushi may have rejected Shyam but that was going to end in a very horrible manner given the kind of punishment Panchayats are known for giving. That would have been catastrophic for her whole family. Her husband and friends reaching in time was good for her, not bad. She needs baby steps towards building a new outlook for life.

Also, zugzwang doesn't always mean you should stop playing. It doesn't always spell a defeat :)

Khushi here did NOT know Arnav wanted divorce even before Lavanya. Had she known it, the dignity she had shown to walk out on him and never look back would have continued and she would have managed Panchayat somehow by permanently moving out of the village alone or with parents or by some other means. Khushi started looking for a job in Lucknow, never took much money from Arnav, never looked back or responded to Arnav is a clear sign she was ready to move forward by herself no matter how hard the path would be, I will never underestimate her. Calling her incapable is contradicting to the instinct she showed before. Arnav wanting the divorce even before came as a shocker to her and now she knows everything he did whole year to ignore her, mentally abuse her or his argument with lawyer were his ways to get rid of her & get out of the marriage by hook or crook. He knew he was hurting her when he was busy entertaining Lavanya / his baby but he chose to hurt her, kept her in dark, continued cheating behind her back and nothing can change these facts.

Arnav even started thinking about Khushi just because things did not happen the way he had planned in his mind after he announced the divorce. Had Khushi stayed back, accepted his alimony / settlement amount along with the pent house, he was all set with divorce and he would be happily dating someone else. He did think about his own companionship after all and was never going to stay celibate which is fine and I hope Khushi realizes this too that he had moved on and now he is manipulating her. To think about it, if Lavanya had not lied about the baby, he still thought Lavanya as a victim, professional and great person despite throwing raves and waking up next to random men, and would have dated her in future because their wavelength and choices of partying, enjoying filmy ENV matched. It was Aman who found out the truth, Arnav never even tried.

It was the never the case of Arnav being crazily still in love with her and wanted her to have the baby so letting her go, his needs came first for him. He was bored of domesticity, convinced he fell out of love with Khushi, angry and uninterested at Khushi's ways of life (even Khushi told him he never asked about her life in last one year, he just didn't care anymore) and he had developed his own new world, Bollywood parties, more work, Food Dash, adventurous trips etc. and Khushi had no place in it too; he clearly wanted out many reasons other than baby. He would have continued his new life if he had got closure from the 10 years marriage. I cannot forget these facts just because Arnav is suddenly behaving enlightened after reading a love note too late? Because he conveniently refused to see the truth of his own wife for months?

I had guessed it right all along, he did go to dark side and became Darth Wader not out of fear, but to claim his freedom from his marriage. He was already behaving like a bachelor, going places without informing his wife, staying separate from his wife in the same house, avoiding her like a plague, expecting her to pick up the hints (like he wouldn't attend the anniversary, nor wished her so she will know that he was done with this marriage and he actually did this). To me, even his decision to let loose in a rave party was a man who acted as a bachelor for months and not a married man who is still in crazily love, never. He ignored Khushi's messages in that rave party, a solid proof, Walla! This makes it a CHEATING, the drinks, the ONS itself is secondary, that's a dead horse for me long ago.

He did NOT buzz or think of something to make Khushi feel better when he knew he was actually hurting her or she was crying by his ignorance and begging him, she stopped talking about the baby long back but nothing melted his heart and the same guy now takes a complete U turn by chit of torn paper with few more lines telling him the same thing she told him personally or even with her behavior (He himself realized and acknowledged she was trying to bring the relationship back in those 4 months of trying for the baby and getting pregnant was NOT her priority just that he was ignorant even before Payal told him which forced him to find the note).

Though his basis to get her back was marriage to Shyam, I cannot deny that he got her back only after the note that confirmed she was ok to let go her desire to have the baby and he mattered the most. If Arnav loved Khushi truly, he would have let her go without the abuse for the whole year, period just like Khushi did. She even took the pics with her. Now he wants her back for his own needs because she ran his house, took care of his and his family's needs flawlessly, she doesn't want kids too, so all in all suits his life style and not because he loves her... Khushi realizes her parents want her to work on the marriage but now she knows the whole truth about what Arnav wanted which her parents never knew!

The next time Arnav sees Khushi happy with another baby (that's her dream since teenage despite she becoming an independent woman), Arnav is again going to feel guilty which he must and in no time history will repeat itself. His half truth has become poisonous for Khushi! This man is not known to attack the problems, he runs away, beats around the bush unfortunately for me. Such a marriage can never go back to what it was due his behavior before and after La. La is small part of puzzle, if MaLa D deserve punishment, then Arnav should push himself in the same fire pit as he wanted to, he is her biggest culprit, not MaLa D.

Forget Khushi, Arnav is NOT honest to himself. He is so used to doing things for others and feel himself larger than life, he thinks he is doing great by helping her and making her independent! I wish he showed a little self respect and dignity like Khushi to walk out now when she doesn't want him around. She herself suggested they can continue living separate lives, the message is loud and clear! Set her free, she will come back to him if she wants to. He can lead the life he led for the last one year too.

So many times, when there is a drunken mistake even if it was worst like ONS, the spouse might forgive but what he did knowingly is unforgivable in my eyes.

Zugzwang or NO zugzwang, people like Arnav who run away from the situation for their own selfish assumptions and agenda can never win. For a chess player, Arnav was neither proactive nor could see the bigger picture nor read people's intentions / moves in real life and lost the battle for himself! All he can offer Khushi now is a draw, that was my sarcasm! Draw as a writer, it's your story and your ending is what I want to read. Not a penny less, not a penny more!

Again these are my thoughts based on the story! No one has to agree with me... Arpita, as much as I love your writing skills especially angst, Arnav's behavior is unacceptable for me and I will never like such a shallow and manipulative person ever!

- Swati

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Khushi here did NOT know Arnav wanted divorce even before Lavanya. Had she known it, the dignity she had shown to walk out on him and never look back would have continued and she would have managed Panchayat somehow by permanently moving out of the village alone or with parents or by some other means. Khushi started looking for a job in Lucknow, never took much money from Arnav, never looked back or responded to Arnav is a clear sign she was ready to move forward by herself no matter how hard the path would be, I will never underestimate her. Calling her incapable is contradicting to the instinct she showed before. Arnav wanting the divorce even before came as a shocker to her and now she knows everything he did whole year to ignore her, mentally abuse her or his argument with lawyer were his ways to get rid of her & get out of the marriage by hook or crook. He knew he was hurting her when he was busy entertaining Lavanya / his baby but he chose to hurt her, kept her in dark, continued cheating behind her back and nothing can change these facts.

Arnav even started thinking about Khushi just because things did not happen the way he had planned in his mind after he announced the divorce. Had Khushi stayed back, accepted his alimony / settlement amount along with the pent house, he was all set with divorce and he would be happily dating someone else. He did think about his own companionship after all and was never going to stay celibate which is fine and I hope Khushi realizes this too that he had moved on and now he is manipulating her. To think about it, if Lavanya had not lied about the baby, he still thought Lavanya as a victim, professional and great person despite throwing raves and waking up next to random men, and would have dated her in future because their wavelength and choices of partying, enjoying filmy ENV matched. It was Aman who found out the truth, Arnav never even tried.

It was the never the case of Arnav being crazily still in love with her and wanted her to have the baby so letting her go, his needs came first for him. He was bored of domesticity, convinced he fell out of love with Khushi, angry and uninterested at Khushi's ways of life (even Khushi told him he never asked about her life in last one year, he just didn't care anymore) and he had developed his own new world, Bollywood parties, more work, Food Dash, adventurous trips etc. and Khushi had no place in it too; he clearly wanted out many reasons other than baby. He would have continued his new life if he had got closure from the 10 years marriage. I cannot forget these facts just because Arnav is suddenly behaving enlightened after reading a love note too late? Because he conveniently refused to see the truth of his own wife for months?

I had guessed it right all along, he did go to dark side and became Darth Wader not out of fear, but to claim his freedom from his marriage. He was already behaving like a bachelor, going places without informing his wife, staying separate from his wife in the same house, avoiding her like a plague, expecting her to pick up the hints (like he wouldn't attend the anniversary, nor wished her so she will know that he was done with this marriage and he actually did this). To me, even his decision to let loose in a rave party was a man who acted as a bachelor for months and not a married man who is still in crazily love, never. He ignored Khushi's messages in that rave party, a solid proof, Walla! This makes it a CHEATING, the drinks, the ONS itself is secondary, that's a dead horse for me long ago.

He did NOT buzz or think of something to make Khushi feel better when he knew he was actually hurting her or she was crying by his ignorance and begging him, she stopped talking about the baby long back but nothing melted his heart and the same guy now takes a complete U turn by chit of torn paper with few more lines telling him the same thing she told him personally or even with her behavior (He himself realized and acknowledged she was trying to bring the relationship back in those 4 months of trying for the baby and getting pregnant was NOT her priority just that he was ignorant even before Payal told him which forced him to find the note).

Though his basis to get her back was marriage to Shyam, I cannot deny that he got her back only after the note that confirmed she was ok to let go her desire to have the baby and he mattered the most. If Arnav loved Khushi truly, he would have let her go without the abuse for the whole year, period just like Khushi did. She even took the pics with her. Now he wants her back for his own needs because she ran his house, took care of his and his family's needs flawlessly, she doesn't want kids too, so all in all suits his life style and not because he loves her... Khushi realizes her parents want her to work on the marriage but now she knows the whole truth about what Arnav wanted which her parents never knew!

The next time Arnav sees Khushi happy with another baby (that's her dream since teenage despite she becoming an independent woman), Arnav is again going to feel guilty which he must and in no time history will repeat itself. His half truth has become poisonous for Khushi! This man is not known to attack the problems, he runs away, beats around the bush unfortunately for me. Such a marriage can never go back to what it was due his behavior before and after La. La is small part of puzzle, if MaLa D deserve punishment, then Arnav should push himself in the same fire pit as he wanted to, he is her biggest culprit, not MaLa D.

Forget Khushi, Arnav is NOT honest to himself. He is so used to doing things for others and feel himself larger than life, he thinks he is doing great by helping her and making her independent! I wish he showed a little self respect and dignity like Khushi to walk out now when she doesn't want him around. She herself suggested they can continue living separate lives, the message is loud and clear! Set her free, she will come back to him if she wants to. He can lead the life he led for the last one year too.

So many times, when there is a drunken mistake even if it was worst like ONS, the spouse might forgive but what he did knowingly is unforgivable in my eyes.

Zugzwang or NO zugzwang, people like Arnav who run away from the situation for their own selfish assumptions and agenda can never win. For a chess player, Arnav was neither proactive nor could see the bigger picture nor read people's intentions / moves in real life and lost the battle for himself! All he can offer Khushi now is a draw, that was my sarcasm! Draw as a writer, it's your story and your ending is what I want to read. Not a penny less, not a penny more!

Again these are my thoughts based on the story! No one has to agree with me... Arpita, as much as I love your writing skills especially angst, Arnav's behaviour is unacceptable for me and I will never like such a shallow and manipulative person ever!

- Swati

I agree with what you are saying. Even I said Arnav had a 10-year itch. He was bored in his marriage and wanted out. He made excuses that Khushi was not happy with him because he did not want children.

Did he love Khushi? He liked her at the beginning of the marriage and she made his life easy But she was just a responsibility forced on him by his mother. I also feel that Lavanya is his type. They would make an ideal couple. They would have a perfect swinging life together.

Arnav who became successful in his business could not or would not speak to Khushi about divorce. he hoped that she will learn about it indirectly. When she confronted him about the divorce, he asked her who told her.

Swati, you have put everything down perfectly what I think of Arnav.

Edited by ilfordian - 1 years ago
Mamree82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilfordian

I agree with what you are saying. Even I said Arnav had a 10-year itch. He was bored in his marriage and wanted out. He made excuses that Khushi was not happy with him because he did not want children.

Did he love Khushi? He liked her at the beginning of the marriage and she made his life easy and she came with the benefits in the bed. But she was just a responsibility forced on him by his mother. I also feel that Lavanya is his type. They would make an ideal couple. They would have a perfect swinging life together.

Arnav who became successful in his business could not or would not speak to Khushi about divorce. he hoped that she will learn about it indirectly. When she confronted him about the divorce, he asked her who told her.

Hi,

ilfordian and Swati,

I totally agree with both of you. Each and every word regarding the character of Arnav..

The concept of this story is very sensative and I truly appreciate the author for choosing this issue and her writing skill is brilliant, no doubt in that. ❤️

Though many reasoning and justification are written in favour of Arnav's character ( it's about the perception of individual, no offense), my view and opinion regarding him will never change, to me he is an opportunist, who was okay with Khushi in initial year of his marriage until he became successful..The moment he became successful, Khushi became a burden for him..it was clearly mentioned that He "Thought", he fall out of love from Khushi and wanted to end the marriage for his own benefit..He just used child issue as an excuse, to show the world that he is thinking about Khushi's happiness but the reality is he is just making excuses to get rid of Khushi.. somewhere deep in his heart, he began to believe, that he DESERVES better, and Khushi is not at per his standard. For me, he never loved Khushi, yes he was infatuated but not loved.. otherwise the way he behaved, If he had a little concern towards Khushi, he would not have had behaved like the way he did.. his actions shows he considered Khushi as a materialistic things, no sane human can behave such way with his wife of 10 years who did nothing but loved, trusted and respected him without any conditions..

Anyways, waiting for the next update..Just hope Khushi find herself and her happiness with Vidit or without him, but just be happy.. this sadistic Arnav should not bother her with his unhygienic presence.. Hope Khushi will not reunite with Arnav ever again.

Waiting to read more. ❤️

Mamree82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Again these are my thoughts based on the story! No one has to agree with me... Arpita, as much as I love your writing skills especially angst, Arnav's behavior is unacceptable for me and I will never like such a shallow and manipulative person ever!

- Swati

Hi Swati,

Agreed with each and every word with you.. the character of Arnav is a opportunist..The way he behaved with Khushi is unforgivable..How many excuses he make now, it's all feels fake because he is a hollow person.

Don't want to drag this, but truly despise Arnav character..Helping Khushi out now is his way to make Khushi feel greateful under his charity.. 😡

-Arpi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilfordian

Did he love Khushi? He liked her at the beginning of the marriage and she made his life easy and she came with the benefits in the bed. But she was just a responsibility forced on him by his mother. I also feel that Lavanya is his type. They would make an ideal couple. They would have a perfect swinging life together.

I already am sorry for engaging in this because I have seen what has happened on this thread and I thought stating my piece and engaging with the author was enough. I apologize once again but this one comment really has me dumbfounded especially because I am team Khushi through and through. I want her to end up with Arnav but I want her happy first.

But this observation about Arnav's character? I'm trying so hard to understand the perspective here and I am stumped.

I am horrified to read this about both characters that Khushi came with benefits in bed?

That is so degrading to both these lovely characters and especially a man like Arnav who in the last update had promised himself that he won't touch Khushi's hands just because she is uncomfortable. The man who would not touch her for months after marriage even though Khushi wanted to sleep with him. He gave his reasoning outrightly that I thought you are not ready yet Khushi when he admitted it was hard for him to hold back.

This is also the same man who could not stand up and breathe inside his house after a one-night stand where he was drunk beyond his limits. This is the man who has constantly blamed himself and not even once tried to wash his hands off that responsibility. Even though Lavanya admitted to coming on to him. His horrible guilt is the main reason driving the whole story.

I am really hoping to have a civil discussion here and understand your point of view because I have read the whole story in a stretch, and not a single thing comes to my mind to deduce any of the characteristics written for Arnav here. Hope you can enlighten me.

-Arpi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arilip

I love your comments !!!!

I loved the line , I am not ready to pay Arnav as a price!!!

One thing though , why are we thinking khushi having the wings will fly away!!!! I do feel in our love for Arnav we are doing a great disrespect to khushi’s love for him!!!

As much as I didn’t like her thinking her to be a weak woman, Arpita completely changed my perspectives. This woman is pure heart!!!
She is the same khushi who took those photographs (signs of his ultimate betrayal)with her so he doesn’t get into trouble!!!
This is the same khushi who forgave and even asked for forgiveness from her parents who all but pushed her to hell!!!
If she found warmth from someone after being cold for so long , doesn’t mean she will brun her home for that !!!

Also let’s not go MPK “ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte”

She needed to come out of that purgatory and breathe in the fresh air!!! I am glad that Arnav showed her the path to freedom and she took it!!!
A caged birds choices are none but a free bird can choose, and a man who wants to be that choice does redeem himself quite fast!!!!

Also she took all his crap not out of any obligations but out of her love (I still don’t feel that right ) so , that kind of love doesn’t disappear just like that!!!

Sorry if I hurt you in any way

Hello Arilip

Please don't be sorry at all.

I agree with everything you said. Khushi's love is too strong. I think Arpita also nodded her head to the same thing in her response. Khushi's love has taken no hit.

I was just explaining my dread. Because I agree to Arpita's last point. Love can stay but people should not. I also agree to the fact that if the respect goes away, despite all the love in the world the foundation of a relationship will crack.

I am hoping you are absolutely right here. I am not willing to see them part. And once again please dont apologize. It was lovely to read your perspective.

Edited by -Arpi- - 1 years ago