Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Isha and Ashvini, one more detective question i have.

God I feel we are the Sherlock Holmes who no one hired but can’t stop.

Okay so, 2011 October Arnav was in Mumbai with Khushi and celebrating karwa chauth.

But isn’t this the same time during which he used to go for his annual trips?

Did he start going after 2011 it means 🤔

But in 2011 July, Arnav was actually not ready to visit his hometown and Anjali was no where in the picture too.

November 2013 is the time they fought for the first time regarding baby issue.

So when did his yearly trips start that too without Khushi. We can say they coincided with Khushi’s trip to Bhagwanpur. But something happened for Arnav to go on these trips.

He wanted that adrenaline rush during this particular time frame.

My thoughts are very jumbled right now.

We are just guessing and we know we will get these answers when the time comes.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Okay so, 2011 October Arnav was in Mumbai with Khushi and celebrating karwa chauth.

But in 2011 July, Arnav was actually not ready to visit his hometown and Anjali was no where in the picture too.

So when did his yearly trips start that too without Khushi. We can say they coincided with Khushi’s trip to Bhagwanpur. But something happened for Arnav to go on these trips.

This is such an awesome observation Tashi!

okay so multiple things could happen right?

Firstly, in July 2011, Khushi said it had some time to the fallout between the father and son. Arvind looked unconvinced.

but also, to give his silent apology to Arnav, he moved to Lucknow in 2013.

Can we predict that between October 2011 and 2013, something bad happened with Anjali (💔) after which Arnav’s dad wants to reconcile??? But Arnav is now too broken to make sense of things? Right then the baby thing also surfaced. So he must already be overwhelmed 😢

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is such an awesome observation Tashi!

okay so multiple things could happen right?

Firstly, in July 2011, Khushi said it had some time to the fallout between the father and son. Arvind looked unconvinced.

but also, to give his silent apology to Arnav, he moved to Lucknow in 2013.

Can we predict that between October 2011 and 2013, something bad happened with Anjali (💔) after which Arnav’s dad wants to reconcile??? But Arnav is now too broken to make sense of things? Right then the baby thing also surfaced. So he must already be overwhelmed 😢

oh my god Isha, that will be so heartbreaking. I just hope Anjali is alive. But in 2012 July they bought a new house in Mumbai too.and tension between father and son were going on for long.

Also why suddenly in august 2014 , Arnav had a problem with Khushi going to Lucknow. Was it only because of baby issue.

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Picked up drawing and calligraphy after too long but the song had been on the loop :)

IMG_0601.jpeg

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Beautiful 😻

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Picked up drawing and calligraphy after too long but the song had been on the loop :)

IMG_0601.jpeg

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Imagine Arnav having all this wealth and failing to do something for his sister 💔💔💔

I hope she is safe! 😭

if it’s related to babies and pregnancy that’s even more horrible!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Imagine Arnav having all this wealth and failing to do something for his sister 💔💔💔

I hope she is safe! 😭

if it’s related to babies and pregnancy that’s even more horrible!

Oh my god guys thank you! I made a mistake with the date. It’s October 2010 not 11 🙈 I’ll correct it now.

Today, the entire day I have only edited the chapter because I drove myself mad looking at the amount of errors I had made. Hopefully it’s readable now. Editing should always be a day later with fresh eyes. Lesson learnt.

Also kudos for pulling all the other dates together so quickly :) just the karwa chauth date was supposed to be October 2010 not 11. Thanks for pointing out guys. ♥️

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Oh my god guys thank you! I made a mistake with the date. It’s October 2010 not 11 🙈 I’ll correct it now.

Today, the entire day I have only edited the chapter because I drove myself mad looking at the amount of errors I had made. Hopefully it’s readable now. Editing should always be a day later with fresh eyes. Lesson learnt.

Also kudos for pulling all the other dates together so quickly :) just the karwa chauth date was supposed to be October 2010 not 11. Thanks for pointing out guys. ♥️

arpita then please correct wife of 5 years from 6 years too in this part.
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tashi you won't believe I took the phone right now to put this same comment as karwa chauth is between oct and early November

Edit - ohh I see Arpita's response to it. So the shit hit the fan between July 2011 and oct 2011.

Also I feel after that period Arnav always had problem of Khushi going to lucknow. He just never interfered because he never did in past too. Whatever Khushi likes was his motto.

I think after 2013 trip, his anger was two fold. He felt pressurized and guilty but more importantly I think he was worried about Khushi getting too much pressure and backlash from the people in Lucknow for baby issue. And that's why he angrily told her not to visit lucknow or in short anger on her going there

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arilip

Clam down darling!!!!

He needs therapy very true, but in his insecurities he has made her insecured too!!! She needs to heal first on that ,then know the truth. Because anything that comes out of him now will look his guilt and lies. She is not in position to believe anything right now.
There will be a time to tell her everything but not now , when they both have lost their minds. A woman who loved with so much heart, I absolutely refuse to believe will fall for anyone else so soon!!

I am a strong believer of if you love someone you let them go, trying to tie them only hurts. If they come back it’s more beautiful, if they don’t then it has proven it’s worth!!!

Ari, I really do think that even if she is no position to believe anything, she still needs to know. She needs to know he is guilty. She needs to know right now all the things that he has not expressed to her. Not for his sake, but for Khushi's sake. Yes Khushi is hurt right now and she may not believe him right now, but imagine how she is going to feel when she knows his point of view, say 6 months down the line? That she was misled again? Knowing her, she may just feel guilty of not knowing what Arnav was going through, or misunderstanding him that it was easy for him to let her go...Perhaps she would even think Arnav didn't find her worth it to share his true feelings with her. And how is she going to feel then? After she has apparently tried to reconcile with the nightmare that is her life with the facts that have been presented to her now.

I believe that when epiphanies come, they always come about events of the past, when you look at them in a new light. I feel like Khushi needs that clarity that No, her ten years of relationship and love was not worthless. That it was not easy for him to let her go. And that clarity is not going to come if he doesn't let her know right now. I believe hiding anything anymore from Khushi is just falling into the same pit again.

Because if Arnav is letting her go right now, then does it not again prove Khushi's belief that it is easy for him to let her go. And this time Arnav cannot claim that he did not know that Khushi loved HIM more than anything. That it was him that mattered to her not anything else.

That is just my take though. And this does not negate that Khushi needs to find herself and define herself in a way that is independent of Arnav. All that and more! Khushi definitely needs to find herself. Needs to know what more she can be other than a wife, a bahu, a beti. Absolutely, and there is no question about that.

But Arnav letting her go without telling her full facts, is like pushing her away, not letting go.. And in this case, it really leaves her with no choice but to move on. Because, say 6 months down the line she knows how difficult it was for Arnav and what he went through, it is not going to endear Arnav to her. Because when shit hit the fan, he knowingly made the choice of letting her go and not sharing his burden with her even when he knew how much him letting her go ONCE before had hurt her.

Lines from the last chapter:

“So even if Lavanya was not there, you were ready to give me up because of this? A notion in your head? Was it so easy for you, Arnav?”

All I am saying is that Khushi should know it was not easy. Even if she does not believe him now. Because she will one day. And that day she would not want to feel blindsided again. Just after she had tried to make sense of the fact that the opposite was true.

Once again, I do see the other point of view as well. I just feel that if I were Khushi, I would have wanted to know. I would have wanted to know how someone I loved so much ended up breaking me. I would have wanted to know his reasons even if I am not ready to forgive him right now or ever. I would have wanted the truth. Because I had already dealt with assumptions and lack of communication before. I would not want that to happen again.

Another thing, I do not believe that Khushi would not have tried to find herself if Arnav bared his soul to her now. I don't think these facts are related. Knowing Arnav's reasons does not mean Khushi would forgive them. Her hurt is still valid. Her hurt is still a living breathing thing. A weight that she is carrying with her. Knowing the rational reasons or Arnav's thought process is not going to make that weight go away. But it may just make it easier to carry that weight. Until she is ready to get past this. To make a choice for herself. This time with all facts presented to her.

Sorry for the long comment, I started typing and just went on typing. Just wanted to share why I felt that Arnav should tell her everything now. Especially now.