Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Gotcha shivam bhargava. Mujhe ye waala chalega. I am taking him🤣i mean will imagine him as vidit. Arpita ki imagination ko bhi change karna padega hello hi bye bye.

3966-shivam-bhaargava-and-sanaya-irani-attended-korakendra-navratri-garba.jpg

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is exactly what I had said. When I first began, it felt like someone I know is going through the pain. my life has reduced to waiting for the next update of the FF 🤣

I will have to be as naive as Khushi to think that Arnav and Khushi are coming out of it without any damage. In fact I think they both have already been damaged a lot. But I can understand why one needs to be hopeful. We won’t survive this FF till the end otherwise :)

we have tried finding the hope in boxers. We have tried finding the hope in VD being the French chef from English Vinglish. And from the last two updates I am genuinely struggling to find hope for Arshi!

This time it’s coming from Ari’s words. Maybe Arnav is actually choosing the right path but I can’t shake the dread. I want to yell at him to speak up and yet as I read his words again I believe that all he says at the point will seem hollow. I agree to arpi too, the chapter was foreshadow galore and it’s making me really nervous 💔 😭

My hope is love !!!
we have this beautiful woman with heart of gold, who loved beyond reason with blind folds on . I feel it’s not fair to her love if we think she will just like that move to the greener pastures without looking for last trial after the blind folds are gone. It’s the same khushi who was happy to let go of her desire to become a mother!!!! What would she do the moment she gets to know what her beloved had to suffer. For that she needs healing and high self esteem. You can’t love someone if you don’t love yourself first.

We have a man who has complexities and is life worn but loved with all his heart. So much so he was happy to let go of his beloved so she can live a fuller life. He needs help a lot of it and needs to love himself too.

They both are self sacrificing stupids in love!!! One can express without any holding and the other can’t even save his life!!
I have full faith in love.

lechuarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Arpita please don't take it as challenge. Don't punish Arnav because we think this Vidit less handsome than him. It's not Arnav's fault. He is just gifted with good genes🤣

Arnav babua = gifted and loaded. 😈 but kya kare kisi aur jaa ke unload Kiya and shaadi khatam.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Arnav babua = gifted and loaded. 😈 but kya kare kisi aur jaa ke unload Kiya and shaadi khatam.

Wahi to doubt hai, ki unload kia bhi ki nahi. Also hua bhi us se ki nahi. 😜
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tashi26

Wahi to doubt hai, ki unload kia bhi ki nahi. Also hua bhi us se ki nahi. 😜

Tashi umeed pe duniya kayam hai

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Tashi umeed pe duniya kayam hai

On a serious node, if s3x happened? Isn’t it still non consensual? In that case all the ppl who lash women because of drugged rape are right!!!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arilip

On a serious node, if s3x happened? Isn’t it still non consensual? In that case all the ppl who lash women because of drugged rape are right!!!

Regardless of gender, if a person is not in the senses to decide right from wrong and the other party is an aggressor, it is nonconsensual.

Not making a comment on the story, stating what I believe in :)

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ofcourse it is yar, it’s actually r*pe. Even if not r*pe it is mol*station. And before you ask me if he was ar*used how then it is rape. It’s still considered as r*pe . Even if a female during the rape has org*sm it is r*pe. male gets excited it is r*pe as the guy was under influence of alcoh*l or d*ugs.
lechuarshi thumbnail

Non consensual

If he is drugged then yes. If he drank with his knowledge and lost sense but some one took advantage of him then yes. I did discussed about it with our friends, usually I got buzzing sensation in 2nd glass and I stop. But the guys in our group usually stops at 6 maximum and then vomit. They drank 3 peg Jack Daniel's then 2 peg vodka. They said Everyone vomited and lost sense. Couldn't even stand and one fell down from stairs. Here arnav continued till 8th glass and mixed drinks affect very fast. It's a grey area for me still. Just like arnav, our subconscious do have idea whom we r with but just everything blurry. Familiar sounds and touch that's all.

Edited by lechuarshi - 1 years ago
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arshix144

Hi Arpita,

I have been away from this forum for the longest time, nostalgia brought me back for a visit but your story has me visiting this forum on a daily basis now. I meant to write this quick note when I first stumbled upon your story a few weeks ago but I always got side tracked by the posts on your story. Your story has affected all your readers so much that everyone has formed an emotional attachment to the story and to the characters which is only a testimony to your talent as a writer. I don't think I have ever seen people get this passionate, not even on Amazon when I browse through reviews for my kindle books. More power to you!👏

Your story took me on such an emotional roller coaster ride that I found myself crying my eyes out and oh the empathy I had for your characters is on another level. You have built the most wonderfully real and flawed characters, one can't help but form an emotional attachment. The earlier chapters had me heart broken for Khushi, the last few chapters have me more hopeful and less emotional. Your unique story telling is like no other and I am an avid reader. I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful story, for bringing Arnav and Khushi to life for me, for writing so vividly that I felt like I am watching a movie rather than reading a story, salutes for writing so eloquently and being real at the same time! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for our beloved characters, looking very much forward to the next update! :)

Thank you so much for your lovely words :) It's always great to hear from new/old readers :)

I am glad the chapters now seem more hopeful to you. The story is moving through phases and I hope you find the next ones just as entertaining. ❤️

Thanks once again :)

Sorry I was caught up in writing the update and it took longer to get back :)