Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

As handsom as him? 😉

Rabba mere main ta gud khake marjavaan 🎶 😳

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I think I once wrote descriptions for Manali. At this point I am forgetting things it seems.

I actually have blurry faces for them in my head. You guys can suggest some if you need :)

I see very generic faces in my head for them :)

Maybe It will help me too. 😂

But Komolika? 😆😆😆

If not komalika then I will go for Ada khan..Manali is as poisonous as Ada's Nagin

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Anyone but Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor 🤢.

Possible list

DQ

Sidharth

Shahid

Sushant ❤️

John Abraham (vintage)

Arjun rampal (vintage)

I guess I didnt think of movie stars at all :)

I was trying to pick from TV. You know both heroes need to fight on equal footing 😉

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

My gutter mind has been activated. I swear I am having a hard time trying to stop giggling and swooning. I suddenly remember this scene from "Batman v/s Superman" where he enters the bathroom (with red tulips - symbolizes eternal love) while Lois is in the bathtub. And then proceeds to kiss her and join her in the bathtub displacing an unhealthy amount of water ☺️🤣

Gurl stop it. Already had a thing of his rumble. In WITCHER the low pitched Hmm and F@ck r given heterosexual individual a chance to question their own sexuality 😆. Him in shirtless >>> Any day.

Committed ladies don't mind me. I am just a poor single pasanga who enjoys watching delicious scenaries. 😎

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

If not komalika then I will go for Ada khan..Manali is as poisonous as Ada's Nagin

Yeah Ada Khan May suit her. I really have a very generic idea of Manali :)

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Manali’s description in the Ff guys

Arnav took in the appearance of Manali as she walked over to his desk. With her shoulder-length sleek hair and commanding height of five feet eight, the woman definitely exuded an air of assertion that demanded notice. But Arnav knew better. Her appearance, meticulously crafted to project an image of sophistication, serves as a mere facade for the shrewdness that lies within.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

I am telling you, you guys will be disappointed.

I don't know why he popped up in my head when I first though of Vidit's Character. I find him handsome. Shorter hair though. So you guys can stick to yours 😂

aaaaaaa.jpg

Yeah I mean, if he is going to be the second lead who is just a friend and does not get the girl, I am going to make him my Vidit.

Oh and who did you visualize to be his sister!!! In Manorama's voice "Tumko boliga padi"

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Gurl stop it. Already had a thing of his rumble. In WITCHER the low pitched Hmm and F@ck r given heterosexual individual a chance to question their own sexuality 😆. Him in shirtless >>> Any day.

Committed ladies don't mind me. I am just a poor single pasanga who enjoys watching delicious scenaries. 😎

Toss a coin to your Witcher 🎶

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IMG_7564.jpeg

I guess there is no doubt now and this is not ASR’s best picture

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago