Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

But Ashi I’m wondering, I want Khushi Arnav and that’s why I am dreading the foreshadowing. Because it makes me think that VD might be getting the girl in the end 💔😭

But you’re rooting for him… why would you feel upset with foreshadowing? 🤣

I just can't make up my mind at times. Arnav(my forever choice) and Vidit (who is going to give us a serious case of Second Lead Syndrome). It's no longer the competition about who's better. The million-dollar question is who is better for Khushi, who makes her happy?

For me, Arnav is still not out of the race. I still want to see what he has hidden in his arsenal (boxers bhi chalega 🤬)

That foreshadowing was scary for my Arshi heart.

Argh 🤪 I can't make up my mind.

You know what, I am rooting for my Khushi, let all the men go to hell. 😆

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Who is more handsome??? Arnav or Vidit?? smiley37

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
dair10arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Hear hear I am. With you on this. First I want payal to give a chamat to Arnav and then go and pull MaLa hairs out and terrorize them

Can totally imagine this Payal doing that and Akash trying to pull her away from doing that while Khushi is running to stop her from doing so; Arnav and Aman standing in the corner with a stoic faces but internally cheering on and doing absolutely nothing to stop my Payal.

Also at this point, I can only place my hope on Payal to knock some sense into Arnav, both literally and figuratively speaking. I want to channel myself through her at this point. I need her to push through the barriers and force these 2 to go to therapy and then be happy individually first of course.

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/WmziFouZNbk

Ahem. Can we fix him as vidit ☺️

Edited by lechuarshi - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

I just can't make up my mind at times. Arnav(my forever choice) and Vidit (who is going to give us a serious case of Second Lead Syndrome). It's no longer the competition about who's better. The million-dollar question is who is better for Khushi, who makes her happy?

For me, Arnav is still not out of the race. I still want to see what he has hidden in his arsenal (boxers bhi chalega 🤬)

That foreshadowing was scary for my Arshi heart.

Argh 🤪 I can't make up my mind.

You know what, I am rooting for my Khushi, let all the men go to hell. 😆

Wouldn’t that be awesome 🤣Arnav and Vidit are fighting for the girl while Khushi just walks away in the background 🙈

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arpita has spoiled is rotten. We keep finding meaning to her every word.

I think Khushi was not in a frame of mind to understand anything. She just though she cannot left them lying around so she took them. She was not in her sense to think she can destroy them. May be this is what she was coming to talk to him when she heard his divorce point

May be that only happened. Don’t know why I was trying to find a reason about this?

But whatever may be the reason, I can understand why it is so difficult for Khushi to let go of lunatic chapter , not only Arnav hurt her, poor girl saw the pictures too.

And on top of that she has given herself more pain in trying to protect Arnav by keeping those photos with her.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

No, please don't be a foreshadowing galore. I was finally smiling for my Khushi. I was happy for her. Now I am going to start imagining the worst-case scenarios. God help me! Don't know how I shall remain sane until the next update.

Also, Arpita please spare VD from the heartbreak in case you plan to make Arshi re-unite. Since VD is a fictional character, I will not even be able to nurse him from the heartbreak he would have to go through while seeing star-crossed lovers reunite against all odds. I am going to have a bad case of second lead syndrome (SLS).

Can we have a picture of someone who you have picturized as VD? Would be nice to have a character sketch, especially the characters whose face we have not seen yet.

Yes I like this idea. I also want to know whom Arpita visualizes as Aman and manali

For me

Aman - Sid malhotra

Vidit - Aditya roy kapoor

Manali - urvashi dolakiya

What do you think. What is your choice

dair10arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Wouldn’t that be awesome 🤣Arnav and Vidit are fighting for the girl while Khushi just walks away in the background 🙈

That would be totally hilarious. Imagine Khushi walking away with Leher in her arms, baby talking with her.

I suddenly remember this scene from TVD, where Klaus has Elena on some kind of truth serum and asks this question in his swooning accent and a deadly smirk, "Just between us girls, who would you have chosen?" But we never get to hear her answer to that.😆

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I like this idea. I also want to know whom Arpita visualizes as Aman and manali

For me

Aman - Sid malhotra

Vidit - Aditya roy kapoor

some one play that background score of KOMALIKA pls. 🤣

ArshiLearner thumbnail

For me

I’m sorry I’m dying at Manali being Urvashi lmaooooooo 🤣🤣🤣 I keep imagining “nikaaaaa” playing now as she entered Arnav’s cabin 😂😂