Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know what the true story behind Panchgani was. I am sure Arpita is going to sweep us all off our feet when she decides to pen it.

I agree with a lot of people here when I say Arnav needs to communicate better. In the past, we have seen him communicate with Khushi. The Anamika episode is the one that episode that strikes me the most. I wonder what has forced him to retreat into this shell. It's not like he does not have thoughts. I think we need to gift him a diary. He needs to have his "Dear Diary" moments. And then he can ask Khushi to go through them just like he did so with the file regarding her career options. He likes to play the files and deal games so much after all.

There are so many things I want to see. Apologies for sounding so greedy.

1. MaLa destruction happening in real time.

2. Khushi trying to find her own world. Smiling, cooking, making friends. I want her to be involved and think about something else for some time, till she heals.

3. Khushi-VD-Riya moments. (Just Khushi VD moments will do too )

4. Arnav somehow having a moment of respite, where he might have succeeded to fix something.

5. Payal smacking Arnav once on behalf of all of us. (I am not being violent here, but ek thappad toh banta hai yaar) Maybe then my pendulum of sympathy and dislike will get stuck somewhere.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is exactly what I had said. When I first began, it felt like someone I know is going through the pain. my life has reduced to waiting for the next update of the FF 🤣

I will have to be as naive as Khushi to think that Arnav and Khushi are coming out of it without any damage. In fact I think they both have already been damaged a lot. But I can understand why one needs to be hopeful. We won’t survive this FF till the end otherwise :)

we have tried finding the hope in boxers. We have tried finding the hope in VD being the French chef from English Vinglish. And from the last two updates I am genuinely struggling to find hope for Arshi!

This time it’s coming from Ari’s words. Maybe Arnav is actually choosing the right path but I can’t shake the dread. I want to yell at him to speak up and yet as I read his words again I believe that all he says at the point will seem hollow. I agree to arpi too, the chapter was foreshadow galore and it’s making me really nervous 💔 😭

I personally feel if Arnav speaks now, either Khushi will not believe him or if she does then she will again not understand the importance of being independent and also as Arilip said having a life beyond Arnav but it does not mean he should take forever to do that.
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay, this thought is bugging me a lot, Khushi did not leave the photos behind and we know why but why she just did not destroy them.

Was it because she whenever could find the courage could give them to Arnav so that he finds out the person who had sent them to her. Like who could try to harm his reputation.

Or those photos were like a reminder to her that Arnav had replaced her and there was no point in keeping any hope from him.

These are the only two reasons I can think of. May be there is no reason at all or may be we will come to know about it in coming chapters.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Also, one new detective theory lol.

Akash and Arnav never found these additional pictures in their investigation. Now that they know there was more, then Aman has new leads.

It makes me think what if Arnav discovers more of what happened in Panchgani. He may find out how many times had he actually said no or maybe looking at his state he realises that there could be foul play. Till now he could not link back the pictures to Lavanya and Manali but now he is certain.

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

Okay, this thought is bugging me a lot, Khushi did not leave the photos behind and we know why but why she just did not destroy them.

Was it because she whenever could find the courage could give them to Arnav so that he finds out the person who had sent them to her. Like who could try to harm his reputation.

Or those photos were like a reminder to her that Arnav had replaced her and there was no point in keeping any hope from him.

These are the only two reasons I can think of. May be there is no reason at all or may be we will come to know about it in coming chapters.

yeah this is a good question. Do photos play any role further? Or was the reason summed up in this chapter alone. I think they were just plot points so Aman has some masala for his investigation that reached a dead end 😂

also, Di please explain the chess point to chess noobs. Google isn’t able to tell me what you wanted to say here? 😆

tashi26 thumbnail

I guess we are not going to stop playing detective with this story.

Arpita just updated today and I am already greedy to know what will happen next that I don’t know how will this week pass. 🙈🙈

I don’t play chess but I guess what Arpita meant was that Arnav has to make a move but whatever he chooses to do, it will be he would be losing in the end.

If he doesn’t help Khushi then also he loses her , if he does there are chances she will just leave.

Baaki bhai log only arpita can explain better.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is exactly what I had said. When I first began, it felt like someone I know is going through the pain. my life has reduced to waiting for the next update of the FF 🤣

I will have to be as naive as Khushi to think that Arnav and Khushi are coming out of it without any damage. In fact I think they both have already been damaged a lot. But I can understand why one needs to be hopeful. We won’t survive this FF till the end otherwise :)

we have tried finding the hope in boxers. We have tried finding the hope in VD being the French chef from English Vinglish. And from the last two updates I am genuinely struggling to find hope for Arshi!

This time it’s coming from Ari’s words. Maybe Arnav is actually choosing the right path but I can’t shake the dread. I want to yell at him to speak up and yet as I read his words again I believe that all he says at the point will seem hollow. I agree to arpi too, the chapter was foreshadow galore and it’s making me really nervous 💔 😭

No, please don't be a foreshadowing galore. I was finally smiling for my Khushi. I was happy for her. Now I am going to start imagining the worst-case scenarios. God help me! Don't know how I shall remain sane until the next update.

Also, Arpita please spare VD from the heartbreak in case you plan to make Arshi re-unite. Since VD is a fictional character, I will not even be able to nurse him from the heartbreak he would have to go through while seeing star-crossed lovers reunite against all odds. I am going to have a bad case of second lead syndrome (SLS).

Can we have a picture of someone who you have picturized as VD? Would be nice to have a character sketch, especially the characters whose face we have not seen yet.

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

No, please don't be a foreshadowing galore. I was finally smiling for my Khushi. I was happy for her. Now I am going to start imagining the worst-case scenarios. God help me! Don't know how I shall remain sane until the next update.

Also, Arpita please spare VD from the heartbreak in case you plan to make Arshi re-unite. Since VD is a fictional character, I will not even be able to nurse him from the heartbreak he would have to go through while seeing star-crossed lovers reunite against all odds. I am going to have a bad case of second lead syndrome (SLS).

Can we have a picture of someone who you have picturized as VD? Would be nice to have a character sketch, especially the characters whose face we have not seen yet.

But Ashi I’m wondering, I want Khushi Arnav and that’s why I am dreading the foreshadowing. Because it makes me think that VD might be getting the girl in the end 💔😭

But you’re rooting for him… why would you feel upset with foreshadowing? 🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

I don't know what the true story behind Panchgani was. I am sure Arpita is going to sweep us all off our feet when she decides to pen it.

I agree with a lot of people here when I say Arnav needs to communicate better. In the past, we have seen him communicate with Khushi. The Anamika episode is the one that episode that strikes me the most. I wonder what has forced him to retreat into this shell. It's not like he does not have thoughts. I think we need to gift him a diary. He needs to have his "Dear Diary" moments. And then he can ask Khushi to go through them just like he did so with the file regarding her career options. He likes to play the files and deal games so much after all.

There are so many things I want to see. Apologies for sounding so greedy.

1. MaLa destruction happening in real time.

2. Khushi trying to find her own world. Smiling, cooking, making friends. I want her to be involved and think about something else for some time, till she heals.

3. Khushi-VD-Riya moments. (Just Khushi VD moments will do too )

4. Arnav somehow having a moment of respite, where he might have succeeded to fix something.

5. Payal smacking Arnav once on behalf of all of us. (I am not being violent here, but ek thappad toh banta hai yaar) Maybe then my pendulum of sympathy and dislike will get stuck somewhere.

Hear hear I am. With you on this. First I want payal to give a chamat to Arnav and then go and pull MaLa hairs out and terrorize them

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tashi26

Arpita has spoiled is rotten. We keep finding meaning to her every word.

I think Khushi was not in a frame of mind to understand anything. She just though she cannot left them lying around so she took them. She was not in her sense to think she can destroy them. May be this is what she was coming to talk to him when she heard his divorce point