Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

bhai maaf karna meri sui wahi ataki padi hai but when the panchgani truth is going to come out and how?

how khushi will come to know he repeatedly said no and lavanya literally came on him again and again. was he drunk or was he drugged

what all aman is going to unearth now?

I seriously hope it’s Khushi who discovers that her tyaag ki murat husband is doing this out of a guilt that he is not solely responsible for. I’m so mad at Arnav but he is so mad at himself that I don’t know what to do with him anymore 😭

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Arpita,

I have had it with this guy! I am absolutely frustrated at his inability to communicate. This entire logic of I cannot show my vulnerability, my love, or my true feelings because it will seem fake is beyond me. So what's the other choice? Not saying anything and letting Khushi confirm that everything that he thinks will look fake is actually fake?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN?

I wanna rage at him and I wanna really put some sense into his head and have I already mentioned therapy? I feel like he needs a "dimag ki batti jalao" moment. Otherwise he is going to keep repeating the same mistakes he did. Ugh, I am so mad at him!

You know what truly breaks my heart though? It's the following line and the stark contrast it presents:

"He may have picked his battles in the world, but here he could lay down the burden of his armour."

He comes to Khushi and confesses his entire of guilt of coming late, not being there for her, he is communicating, baring his soul when it does not come naturally to him. Then why does he not do that in the present? Is his guilt really so big that he does not remember how easy it was to lay down the burden of his armour at her feet? And you know while I am typing this, I am thinking, oh he must be think she doesn't deserve any more burdens from him... Wow, what came first? A chicken or an egg?

Feels a lot of guilt for not giving her a baby => Hurts Khushi by not communicating => Feels a lot of guilt at being wrong about his assumptions => Does not communicate because he does not want to hurt her anymore?

Does anyone else see a vicious cycle? Does he see it? Oh god, please send him to therapy. Please please let him have his epiphanies. Someone please tell him to not decide for Khushi what she is capable of bearing. She is capable of judging whether his vulnerability, his feelings, his guilt are real or not. Someone please tell him to not make that choice as well for Khushi. To trust a woman who has always opened her arms for him. I am so mad. I had hoped he would have learnt something after the last chapter, but apparently, he still has the ability to fck up more!

And is there really any doubt that she is thinking that he was so ready to give her up? Did he tell her how really horrible it was for him to give her up? That how he arrived at that decision? I cannot. I have had a lot of empathy for this guy so far, but his communication skills really frustrate me and I had thought he had reached a point where he would now realize what needed to change.

Fine, he wants to leave the decision for their future with Khushi. But damn it, Khushi should be given all the facts first. Khushi needs to know the whys and the hows of what he has been feeling. And yet, what does he really do? Has an almost cold conversation with her asking her what she wants! I am so disappointed in the choice he made in the aftermath, I cannot even begin to tell you. And this is after I had grieved their relationship last chapter. So then, it means I had really not lost all hopes at all. That some part of me still hopes this will work out and that hope is what makes me so angry at him!

Okay my Arnav rant is over!

Khushi on the other hand - Arpita your pen is compelling. Her pain, her numbness, her year's worth of patience all of it in your words has left me with a stupid huge lump in my throat. A woman who took away the pics so the staff wouldn't find it? Where does her selflessness end? How will Arnav EVER measure up to this kind of love? Can anyone?

But it looks like Khushi has reached the end of the tether too. Now, in the present, I don't think she is ready to hide any more photos for Arnav's sake! Because now she realizes how much it really hurts. The most heartbreaking line for me was the fact that her pain became real, because she was not missing Arnav anymore. Her pain became unimaginable because she was treated the way she was, not because Arnav fell in love with another woman, but because he did not trust her enough to communicate with her and tell her what was bothering him. Because it was, according to her, easy for him to let her go.

"The guards went up again. The one person she ran to without any hesitation now warranted strength to even face him."

If I had thought the last chapter had broken me, I was wrong. Because it was this one line, that absolutely killed me. That a woman who has loved with such purity, with such devotion could feel like this about the man she gave her everything to. I just don't know where they go from here, and it kills me.

The chapter has left me with a distinct feeling of premonition, the new entry notwithstanding.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bhai maaf karna meri sui wahi ataki padi hai but when the panchgani truth is going to come out and how?

how khushi will come to know he repeatedly said no and lavanya literally came on him again and again. was he drunk or was he drugged

what all aman is going to unearth now?

we are actually hanging by a thread here yar. I am actually very scared about that night.

Khushi has to know for sure but I am very worried what Arnav will go through after he knows the truth.

It will lead to more trauma for him.

-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Arpita,

Firstly, hope that you're doing great!

Secondly, I want to confess that a single update pushes everything in my real life onto the back burner. I rush to read.

I want to go to my usual tirade, but I would like to split my comment in two parts here. I would obviously want to discuss what I gathered from your chapter in detail, but I want to discuss the structure of this FF.

It prompts me to ask the question if you have studied up on literature? Not only the back and forth had been extremely gripping and apt for this story, but this chapter felt like what we refer to as a 'Proleptic' one. I am dreading that this whole chapter was foreshadow galore. There are too many hints for me to ignore, if you get what I mean. It opens up a plethora of future scenarios and leaves me intrigued. It comes at a perfect time for your readers who needed to know what's next for these two.

Now coming to the chapter, a potent one as always.

I am amazed how much different readers can soak up from the same chapter. I agree with one thing here. Someone said somehow Arnav and Khushi feel less miserable without each other. It's so true when you realize that. There is an invisible support in the air, and it is captured perfectly in what Arnav said.

How grossly he misunderstood that just the knowledge of her being home was enough; despite not being on great terms. It happens with people who have lived with each other and for each other for so long.

I said last time that I want to speak so much about your Arnav too, but I feel there is something missing. Now the puzzle is coming together for me.

It's not the load that breaks you, it's how you carry it.

This chapter had shown the cracks in Arnav. The cracks that were needed to let the light in.

There are lines that tell me again what a gloriously complex creature he really is. And I have been dying to point this out since the last chapter, but I thought I had read too much between the lines.

The last chapter had a line where he did not want to have this conversation with Khushi, his guilt had drowned him again. But he remembers how dejected Khushi was and decides he could not afford to run away for her sake.

In last chapter, he wiped his tears and stopped crying because he could see Khushi was getting affected and he did not want her to stop speaking her heart out simply because he was hurting.

Khushi's love still leaves me in awe, but I will only speak of your Arnav today.

In this chapter again, he does the same thing. And I have a very good guess why.

If I could have left you, I would have left you.

This one line of Khushi, it had far greater implications that any of us imagined. Khushi said he never listened to what she kept saying but I think it's the opposite. He did hear this, loud and clear.

And the guilt that wouldn't let him look her in the eye, he is going to fight back every day. Because he doesn't want to affect her decision. Am I right, dear author?

It relates back to the thought he has in front of the temple. He will not be able to return it all, but he will return herself to her. I can sense what he is trying to do, and it is hurting me, Arpita.

It's like you're asking a question. As if you are telling me that I am giving you what you needed; Khushi is on a path of self-discovery but it's going to come at a cost. Right now, that cost seems to be Arnav and I am not sure as a reader, I am willing to pay that price.

He is now loving her without any expectations in return, isn't he? He is going to step away after giving her the wings she needs because he thinks he had been her cage.

Mukhtalif thi humse tarz-e-zinagi uski,

maloom tha nahin milegi mohabbat uski...

I think till now I have cried only for Khushi and now you're giving me a heads up before my heart shatters for Arnav. This whole chapter had felt like a big calm before the storm. And I am dreading every second of what you are going to unleash on us next.

Edited by -Arpi- - 1 years ago
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arpita how do manage to blow us away every single time?!

When I read the time jumps, my heart just drops. One moment I am all giddy from reading this beautiful understanding couple, back in 2011. My heart soaring and blushing from the romantic moments and the love between this couple. I almost fail to notice how patient and understanding Khushi was. It was beyond human.

And the very next line, March 2016 just causes my heart to plummet.

To be honest, reading Arnav's guilt no longer hurts me. I can just shake my head and say to him that "You brought this one yourself, man". I am just glad that he is trying to do right by Khushi by trying to make her independent, something he should have done a long time ago but better late than never. They both just never took her need to make a name and life for herself beyond Arnav seriously.

And YESSSS!!! The Operation: Bury MaLa begins. I can't wait for the day the duo comes begging at Khushi's feet. Some part of me even wants Arnav to fall on his knees in front of Khushi.

And Khushi, my angel. Even in all of this, her selflessness knows no bounds. She still calls up her parents and in-laws asking for forgiveness even when her own heart is shattered beyond repair. The part where she picks up her phone to talk to someone and tell someone about how much it hurts; only to realize that there is no one to talk to, my heart plummets.

Khushi needs a therapist. Someone to tell her that she was not at fault.

Also, I love how her truthful words, without any need for sarcasm, seem to be breaking Arnav's heart. Every time I read Khushi's side of the story during Arnav's ignorance, I just feel like knocking Arnav down with a bulldozer for hurting my Khushi all because of his assumptions. Anyway I have ranted enough about Arnav (for now)

Khushi, Khushi, Khushi, I could not help but smile, when I saw her step into the kitchen and try to pull herself out of the hellhole. I am so glad that she got selected for the program all by herself. Please, don't let this be some rigged competition where she was selected just because she was Arnav's wife. But I am sure she won it all by herself because the owner's daughter was also a participant. So glad to know that now she has something to concentrate on, something that will keep her occupied and away from Arnav during this time. A part of me does not want her to tell Arnav about this, but Khushi being Khushi will definitely tell him to relieve him of his guilt/responsibility.

I almost squeaked when VD made an appearance. That was such a meet-cute. I guess I shall be smiling while reading this story when I see Vidit and Khushi interacting. Sorry, Arnav, I choose Khushi and have started rooting for Vidit. Not that our Khushi needs a man to make her feel like herself again. I would love to see the siblings interact with Khushi and become her friends and not Arnav's friends. Super excited to read more of Khushi's ventures into the kitchen. Is it weird that I want her to move to a space where she has no memories of Arnav? She can just be herself when she's cooking without worrying about running into him or anyone for that matter.

Now I have to wait for a week to read more of Khushi!! Can I be selfish and ask you to update soon if possible?

P.S. Arnav's episode with Devi Maiyya and lighting the diya because 2 remarkable women in his life chose to believe, makes me sure that Anjali is no longer alive. It might have something to do with kids but it just solidifies my assumption that Anjali has passed away in some tragic manner.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arpi-

Hi Arpita,

Secondly, I want to confess that a single update pushes everything in my real life onto the back burner. I rush to read.

I want to go to my usual tirade, but I would like to split my comment in two parts here. I would obviously want to discuss what I gathered from your chapter in detail, but I want to discuss the structure of this FF.

It prompts me to ask the question if you have studied up on literature? Not only the back and forth had been extremely gripping and apt for this story, but this chapter felt like what we refer to as a 'Proleptic' one. I am dreading that this whole chapter was foreshadow galore. There are too many hints for me to ignore, if you get what I mean. It opens up a plethora of future scenarios and leaves me intrigued. It comes at a perfect time for your readers who needed to know what's next for these two.

I am amazed how much different readers can soak up from the same chapter. I agree with one thing here. Someone said somehow Arnav and Khushi feel less miserable without each other. It's so true when you realize that. There is an invisible support in the air, and it is captured perfectly in what Arnav said.

How grossly he misunderstood that just the knowledge of her being home was enough; despite not being on great terms. It happens with people who have lived with each other and for each other for so long.

I said last time that I want to speak so much about your Arnav too, but I feel there is something missing. Now the puzzle is coming together for me.

This chapter had shown the cracks in Arnav. The cracks that were needed to let the light in.

There are lines that tell me again what a gloriously complex creature he really is. And I have been dying to point this out since the last chapter, but I thought I had read too much between the lines.

The last chapter had a line where he did not want to have this conversation with Khushi, his guilt had drowned him again. But he remembers how dejected Khushi was and decides he could not afford to run away for her sake.

In last chapter, he wiped his tears and stopped crying because he could see Khushi was getting affected and he did not want her to stop speaking her heart out simply because he was hurting.

Khushi's love still leaves me in awe, but I will only speak of your Arnav today.

In this chapter again, he does the same thing. And I have a very good guess why.

This one line of Khushi, it had far greater implications that any of us imagined. Khushi said he never listened to what she kept saying but I think it's the opposite. He did hear this, loud and clear.

And the guilt that wouldn't let him look her in the eye, he is going to fight back every day. Because he doesn't want to affect her decision. Am I right, dear author?

It relates back to the thought he has in front of the temple. He will not be able to return it all, but he will return herself to her. I can sense what he is trying to do, and it is hurting me, Arpita.

It's like you're asking a question. As if you are telling me that I am giving you what you needed; Khushi is on a path of self-discovery but it's going to come at a cost. Right now, that cost seems to be Arnav and I am not sure as a reader, I am willing to pay that price.

He is now loving her without any expectations in return, isn't he? He is going to step away after giving her the wings she needs because he thinks he had been her cage.

I think till now I have cried only for Khushi and now you're giving me a heads up before my heart shatters for Arnav. This whole chapter had felt like a big calm before the storm. And I am dreading every second of what you are going to unleash on us next.

Reading your thoughts does make me think that I am too critical of Arnav. Khushi might have set the bar on the ground but I seem to have set it too high. Because I swinging on this pendulum where I feel sorry for him and then I don't. I like how he is trying to make amends but I need him to suffer more because he has hurt Khushi.

But I have to applaud him for being strong. When's once life is in shambles, he still has his head in the right place when it comes to work. I wish I could be half as dedicated as he his to things he wants to be dedicated to.

-Arpi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

Reading your thoughts does make me think that I am too critical of Arnav. Khushi might have set the bar on the ground but I seem to have set it too high. Because I swinging on this pendulum where I feel sorry for him and then I don't. I like how he is trying to make amends but I need him to suffer more because he has hurt Khushi.

But I have to applaud him for being strong. When's once life is in shambles, he still has his head in the right place when it comes to work. I wish I could be half as dedicated as he his to things he wants to be dedicated to.

What an effective way to summarize their whole relationship.

Khushi might have set the bar on the ground, but Arnav seems to have set it too high.

She would forgive him for everything, but he won't forgive himself for anything.

I agree to you. Not once has his work suffered in all these months. It goes on to show he deserves the success he had amassed. I read your comment and I have been waiting for Khushi's self-love journey too.

I am just not yet ready to pay Arnav as the price :)

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Arpi-

Hi Arpita,

my God Arpi, you actually put words to my thoughts..i think next time onwards i will just wait for your comments and then reply quoting them as 'Ditto' 🤣

jokes apart but seriously this is what i feel why he is not showing any vulnerability to khushi. he doesnt think he deserves any sympathy or pity and he doesnt want khushi's decision to waver because he is in pain

The one statement that stood out to me which broke my arshi heart is this

Khushi had remembered how her Ratna Kaki had once told her just what it took to stand by men who made mistakes. Khushi wondered if she would be disappointed to know that Khushi did not have that strength anymore.

this more than anything broke my heart and hopes for arshi

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

my God Arpi, you actually put words to my thoughts..i think next time onwards i will just wait for your comments and then reply quoting them as 'Ditto' 🤣

jokes apart but seriously this is what i feel why he is not showing any vulnerability to khushi. he doesnt think he deserves any sympathy or pity and he doesnt want khushi's decision to waver because he is in pain

The one statement that stood out to me which broke my arshi heart is this

Khushi had remembered how her Ratna Kaki had once told her just what it took to stand by men who made mistakes. Khushi wondered if she would be disappointed to know that Khushi did not have that strength anymore.

this more than anything broke my heart and hopes for arshi

But he still needs to get out of this vicious cycle. If he doesn’t bare his soul to Khushi, Khushi is just gonna get hurt more. She needs to know why he made the decisions he made and what exactly he was thinking. It wouldn’t heal her wounds but atleast start to scab it.

When Khushi said in this update that when she came back from Lucknow, she couldn’t recognize her Arnav anymore…that was hurtful. This is exactly what Arnav is doing wrong. Projecting an image of his that is not true. He’s like an iceberg. Khushi is only seeing the tip in the present, when in the past she was able to see it in its entirety. And it’s not Khushi’s fault. It’s Arnav’s. He’s the one who went and changed the rules. He had no issues confessing his guilt to her in the past, did he?

Anyhow, as you can see, I am not feeling very kind on Arnav today! But yes I can see some merit in the idea and he is taking steps towards selfless kind of love. However, I wish he bared his thoughts and let Khushi decide what she wanted. Despite him thinking that Khushi does not deserve that, I believe that is exactly what will give Khushi closure over this entire nightmare!

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its so Heartbreaking to know the one who Loves you selflessly thrown away like a garbage. Its bitter truth betrayal comes from loved ones