Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

i am not taking a dig at khushi but it feels very weird that she doesn't even have a single close friend to whom she can talk. i mean not the whole cheating stuff but just random stuff. i mean she become the sunshine how come she never bonded with other people at Udaan?

I wish now Vidit and rhea become her friends (Friends only though ;-P)

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing which really hurt me is Khushi never even had friends of her own, like she had no one apart from family and Arnav’s Friends.

Parents can not understand your miseries at times because they worry so much about your future that they tend to ignore the present problems.

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

i am not taking a dig at khushi but it feels very weird that she doesn't even have a single close friend to whom she can talk. i mean not the whole cheating stuff but just random stuff. i mean she become the sunshine how come she never bonded with other people at Udaan?

I wish now Vidit and rhea become her friends (Friends only though ;-P)

Udaan I think was more of a professional place for her. Megha was there but she never bonded much I guess with her as well.

Ashvini don’t worry Vidit has come to push Arnav to fight for her (though right now I have very less confidence in this tyag ki murat) but still one can hope 🤷‍♀️.

And vidit will help her restore her confidence too.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

One thing which really hurt me is Khushi never even had friends of her own, like she had no one apart from family and Arnav’s Friends.

Parents can not understand your miseries at times because they worry so much about your future that they tend to ignore the present problems.

yeah i think now khushi is truly on a self discovery path. she will stand on her own feet, will have a life outside of marriage as well and will get that much needed self confidence back

She deserves this

Edited by Ashviniv - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Udaan I think was more of a professional place for her. Megha was there but she never bonded much I guess with her as well.

yeah i get that but yaar i mean workplace mein bhi friend ban sakate hai and she is so happy, sunshine pure so i just find it odd thats it

tashi26 thumbnail

yeah i get that but yaar i mean workplace mein bhi friend ban sakate hai and she is so happy, sunshine pure so i just find it odd thats it

may be in this workplace she will finally make friends, I can also see Rhea has made entry in the competition too.
Ashviniv thumbnail

Ashvini don’t worry Vidit has come to push Arnav to fight for her (though right now I have very less confidence in this tyag ki murat) but still one can hope 🤷‍♀️.

And vidit will help her restore her confidence too.

tyag ki murat 🤣🤣🤣 sach mein yaar..isaka kya karu main

char laafe marne ka mann ho raha muzhe to

tashi26 thumbnail

tyag ki murat 🤣🤣🤣 sach mein yaar..isaka kya karu main

char laafe marne ka mann ho raha muzhe to

Mare hue ko kya maroge sahab.🙈

Laafe ye khud ko hi roz maar raha.🤦‍♀️

Ashviniv thumbnail

bhai maaf karna meri sui wahi ataki padi hai but when the panchgani truth is going to come out and how?

how khushi will come to know he repeatedly said no and lavanya literally came on him again and again. was he drunk or was he drugged

what all aman is going to unearth now?

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

My guess is, she did have a few friends, but Arnav is something she doesn’t discuss with anyone.

I’m basing this on the fact that their last anniversary party was extremely exclusive and yet Khushi’s friends from the NGO were present. That implies that she did infact have friends she considered close enough to make the cut in the guest list. Also the way Arnav had casually chatted with Megha, he is aware of her friends too. She was also comfortable teasing him and all. So she did have friends.

She was also the one who organised karwa chauth puja and there were a lot of people. If anything, I think Arnav has only 4 friends and the others are Khushi’s friends 😂🙈

but what needs to be noted is when the divorce saga happened, Khushi ditched EVERYONE. Including Payal. She didn’t care for anyone before turning her phone off for a whole month. She did have friends but Arnav was just everything. She also didn’t need to resign from Udaan but she was just so shaken by the whole thing that she went away. Even Arnav was shocked she was uprooting her whole life 💔

Now I hope, she gets a life beyond Arnav. But I also hope Arnav gets a little jealous. That man needs some serious shaking up 😭