Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing update as usual Arpita.

About Arnav I don't know what to say, his love for Khushi is there and I am sure it is not less than Khushi’s love, just the way they express that love is different.

I can see that the guy not only can not express his love but still his problem of not speaking out his actual feelings even if the other party may not accept it now is not going to go away soon.

He made notions previously based on some feelings, even today when he realised his fault there are feelings which he need to express.

Like what he was thinking when he blurted that line during divorce he needs to tell it to Khushi rather then again making the decision that she will not believe it was his care. He could not tell her he credited his success to her nor he considered everything was hers.

There were two women we have read till now sitting across Arnav in his study and him handing the tissues to them when they cried. For one he had to force his fake sympathy even and for the other his heart cried with her, broke with her. Hope Khushi someday knows that it was always her and just her.

And I never knew the self proclaimed atheist will be lighting diya for the wife he thought he had stopped loving. 🙄

Anyways it will take him time and may be a bigger push (Vidit may be 😜) to finally just speak.

Let’s see, if he can. If he does it will help him and even Khushi a great deal. Khushi needs words and actions both this time.

But I agree with one thing at this point Khushi needs to realise her self worth. Though my heart breaks for this Arnav and his problem of not being able to express, Khushi at least is on the right path. That girl has suffered enough.

God that line where she could not even be comfortable to comfort him as he had made her so wary of his reactions it was heartbreaking.

Also, why did she not destroy the photos completely?

Anyways, she will soon get some control of her life back, she may have taken the decision to free Arnav of his guilt but she did it and that’s what matters.

I am happy that Arnav just gave her the direction but Khushi chose the path and also got it on her own merit.

About Vidit Hooda ( finally we have a name), he has entered and may play a very important role in their lives. Also, Khushi felt warmth when shaking hands with him, but she introduced herself as Khushi Raizada. Now it has a meaning or not we don’t know yet.

Arnav’s revenge has started and lunatic is bound to make some mistakes. Just waiting to see her downfall.

I was actually breaking my head thinking if they don’t revoke the divorce it will just happen. I am glad you mentioned this in this chapter. It’s good Arnav is not taking any decisions immediately.

Now will Khushi chose to leave him at the end of 6 months like he thinks or the confidence she will now get from the outside world actually pave her path back to him we will see later.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ohh arpita

a lovely chapter..i have lots to say but i am in hurry to finish morning chores. I will reply later in the day

But a good, infact very good update.❤️

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I said long ago Arnav’s father recognized his own son well to call him coward, Arnav proved it when one time his wife asked him something. If he had mental trauma having a baby, Khushi would have much deeper-rooted mental issues compared to him for not having a baby too. The neighborhood women always taunted her since teenage about her slim figure and how she might have trouble bearing a child so any she had deeper trauma than him since childhood! At least he was happy for his sis, Payal and Akash, comfortable having babies around, held Leher without any issues just 4 days ago and this is all after his trauma, so I really want to see what his excuse is for not having his own kids! I will not be surprised if the excuse to not have a baby also comes across as hollow as his assumptions against Khushi were last whole year. Even when he knew Lavanya was preggo, he conveniently forgot his fear and running after her giving her fake emotional support and sympathy, she became La in the process and he was guessing her mood swings and giving her excuses for celebrating milestone anniversary with his wife! If his responsibility towards Lavanya was such an honorable and admirable one, why was he shying away from his wife, unable to meet her eyes? He should have come clean in public too! What BS excuses he gave Khushi knowing she is so naïve! I can see why Khushi has doubt on every minute spent with this jerk!

My previous assessment about Arnav was right. Be it Anamika or Khushi, his decisions were never discussed or taken together, it was his way or highway! Anamika ran away quickly, while Khushi survived longer, but he never changed! The 10-year marriage fell apart the moment Khushi questioned his one decision, expected explanation and Arnav started showing his true colors and behaved like a monster the whole year! And now he is repenting for what??? He was so convinced that he did not love her anymore, ignored her like trash and now when he realized his grave mistakes, it's too late, she will never trust him even if he is able to utter all that he wants to say! What do they say? Oh yeah, Karma is a bitch! So true!

For a change Arnav used his brains and concluded, there was only Lavanya who would benefit from sending pics to Khushi! I want to celebrate, the dimwit has brains! Only one thing he is doing right, OK to chase MaLa D down and face the consequences. The ONS must be exposed! He needs to face the reality, humiliation in public for his actions, continued meetings with Lavanya after the ONS, let him see the holistic view to stop his fake, selfish decisions based on his self-centered righteous drama. Then only his repentance starts, else it’s too hollow to digest!

Khushi’s pain is so raw and real! Arpita, you never miss to convey it so amazingly. If Khushi does NOT want his pity and charity, she must stand up on her own feet and ask him to leave her alone in the penthouse and move back to Shantivan! I am glad Khushi heard him talking to the lawyer and shouting about the settlement argument, and saw his desperation to get the divorce from her. At last, she took a step towards being independent, but I wish she did it without his help because she was always capable, she rejected Shyam herself, she would have figured pathway for herself too. I feel sorry for Khushi to even come back to man like Arnav who never flinched to taunt her about visiting parents in Lucknow but has all the possible excuses NOT to speak up when needed. Arpita, this is so true, I have seen this quality in old generation men but thought not much in 21st century! Arnav is exception, he can communicate way better with the woman he had ONS than his wife of 10 years, bravo!

I truly hope Khushi finds a friend in Vidit Hooda who becomes her 3 am friend, able to guide her through her toughest times in life and just be there for her! She needs her own trustworthy friends in life and not a cheater, monster husband anymore for sure!

For the writer Arpita, what can I say? I have never read anyone writing angst better than you! “She was deserted like a nobody for even wanting to talk to her husband of ten years about a child while there was a possibility that another woman could…” He had been so ready, so willing to give her up. He was ready to take away her whole life without giving her any say or explanation.” Just heart wrenching! Khushi thinking – “Unless he was away consoling a woman, he thought was carrying his child.” So painful, Arnav should crawl a hole and die for his reckless behavior towards such a kind heart! Dying is easy, he must survive to bear the pain forever!

My favorite dialogue in this chapter – “There were no right paths left anymore. If life was a game of chess, then he was in zugzwang.” So apt, you give up now Arnav, when it's your turn to bear the consequences and expect Devi Maiyya to guide as soon as you lit a Diya first time? Not happening! I had a doubt Arnav didn’t know chess well either because he never applied the moves in real life, you proved me right! How can he not realize, if he or Khushi has the white move, he can still pull a draw. Losing position in a game of chess, draw is the biggest win! And draw is what Khushi needs right now in her life though I see him working towards it! What a marvelous stroke Arpita, sometimes it’s just fun to think what you implied in many ways!

Overall amazing chapter especially angst you show is heart breaking, stop it please! It’s a huge compliment for you, but my fragile heart can’t take Khushi’s pain anymore!

On a side note, going forward I wouldn't dare to distract you from your main role as an author! Focus on your writing dear, such a lovely chapter! Hopefully Lavanya's state of mind, actions will be covered in next chapter! I am done with my lengthy comments!

-Swati

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The way I was dreading this chapter was absolutely insane 🙈

I had driven myself mad thinking there was going to be another showdown. I had dreaded that something might push either of the two over the edge.

The heartbreaking lines still came. Albeit they both cried separately. Arnav realising what he had done and Khushi realising how lonely she actually is. Her words are not going to leave him for a long time and his actions also are not going to leave her for a long time. Let’s see what Khushi actually wants six months down the line. My Arshi heart would have preferred if Arnav told her he doesn’t want the divorce but I guess he is going to do what Khushi wants.

And that breaks my heart for him so much. The way he had held back him emotions in this meeting with Khushi, I have panic moments going around all over my head. He is letting her go. He is making her see her worth and then he is letting her go.

Also can I say the scenes that you choose for VD aka Vidit’s entry really toy with my heart. Last time he entered when Arnav was too late. This time he entered when Arnav is asking Khushi’s Devi maiyya if she can take care of the rest while he returns Khushi to herself

I would have loved to see him break down though. I would love for him to actually say out loud what he thought Khushi’s going away did.

Their whole conversation felt like ASR was talking to Khushi. Not Arnav.💔

I remember in one of the previous chapters it was said that he had this monstrous ability to put away his emotions and focus on the task at hand and even Khushi used to find that scary.

I felt like he was doing the same in this whole chapter. His determination to NOT let Khushi see his hurt and vulnerability really does seem like a deliberate decision. In fact he was deceptively calm when he started the whole Lavanya Ruining mission.

It makes me dread di. It really does. It makes me feel like he is putting on a show now and he is clear what he needs to do. I have a very bad feeling that after the whole confrontation he knows just what a crappy husband he had been (which I don’t think it true for the entirety of their marriage) and he is just letting her go.

Also can I say one weird thing. This chapter was just and angst as the last ones but there is one thing that stands out to me.

Khushi and Arnav, are actually slightly more okay with their realities simply because they’re around each other. As if their “paralysing” grief had already been soothed a little by simply being in each others presence alone. I might be mad to think that… but this is exactly what Arnav and Khushi thought about. Their presence matters to each other 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Him lighting the diya and having confused thoughts was a really beautiful scene.

I still have very mixed feeling about Vidit Hooda 🙈🙈🙈

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The update is finally here!! Let me go and fetch my tea so that I can leisurely read this and judge the characters as much as I want.😆

Ashviniv thumbnail

ok i am back. I am in office where i am getting time to comment..so the irony :-P

What a captivating chapter Arpita. Its a shame that the relationship of Arnav and khushi has deteriorated so much that they both are not sure even a simple hug will be ok or not at various stages and times. The karava chouth scene is such a glaring contrast that i want to strangle Arnav for dragging their beautiful relationship down the drain. But since he is already almost strangling himself in his guilt i will refrain

I think he has done first thing right with giving khushi choices. Both about the divorce and the carrier option. Plus its good he didn't impose his decisions on her and just shown her the path and i am happy khushi did choose a right path. Now whether that path lead her to someone else or back to Arnav is to be seen

Arnav - what am i going to do to him or the better question is what are you going to do to him Arpita. This is the most complex character i have read of Arnav so far. In one moment when khushi is remembering and crying on his behavior, i want to beat the sh*t out of him, the next moment when he lights the diya for his wife deity and hope that she will regain her self worth and happiness back i want to pat on his back and tell him all will be well, and when he is reminiscing about his love for khushi that shows he indeed love her almost as much but in his own twisted way i want to hug him and cry with him and tell him to go talk to khushi and tell her how you feel (the last scene i feel i am Bindu of Abhiman movie :-P). so in single chapter you have made me feel so many emotions for this Arnav that its really commendable

Finally another right thing Arnav has done is he involved Aman and Akash because he will need both of their support in this open war. Aman will be his lieutenant and Akash will be his emotional support. i cannot even anticipate MaLa's reaction on publically getting to know the news.

This one sentence of arnav shows why he was silent so far on the lunatic chapter.

The one person who needed to be kept away from all, already knows this and I know how to keep the press away from her. I got nothing to lose anymore.

Now coming to VD. its good we now have got the name because VD sounded funny :)

khushi's hands felt warm after shaking his hand. Is this an ominous foreshadowing for Arnav, Arpita? or khushi introducing as khushi Raizada is the foreshadowing. I cant seem to decide which way this will go

wonderful chapter Arpita..lovely and profound as always❤️

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a beautiful part. So many emotions so many feelings. Let’s see what vidit bring in for khushi. Y is Khushi’s pain endless. If they say karma is a bitch and Arnav is suffering due to it y aren’t Khushi’s good karma coming here to help her. I m grieving with khushi and Arnav both.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful chapter. Now they have both standing at the crossroads. Where life will take them nobody knows.But i feel that roles are reversed. Now Arnav has to do the efforts which Khushi used to do to keep this marriage intact. As Arnav said that at the end of six months who know what will happen. Khushi may want to go for divorce. If Arnav wants Khushi in his life then he should be prepared to express his thoughts and be prepared to woo his wife back as he got about five months.

Now Khushi join the new job and venturing out. She may discover that there is life beyond Arnav. If that happen then Arnav will get what he wanted all along, a lonely life and lot of money and can have as many as one night stands he wants. If he wants that though. Let's see.

As for revenge on Lavanya and Manali it will be fun to read but my main focus will be on Arnav what he do about his marriage. WONDERFUL STORY.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

The way I was dreading this chapter was absolutely insane 🙈

I had driven myself mad thinking there was going to be another showdown. I had dreaded that something might push either of the two over the edge.

The heartbreaking lines still came. Albeit they both cried separately. Arnav realising what he had done and Khushi realising how lonely she actually is. Her words are not going to leave him for a long time and his actions also are not going to leave her for a long time. Let’s see what Khushi actually wants six months down the line. My Arshi heart would have preferred if Arnav told her he doesn’t want the divorce but I guess he is going to do what Khushi wants.

And that breaks my heart for him so much. The way he had held back him emotions in this meeting with Khushi, I have panic moments going around all over my head. He is letting her go. He is making her see her worth and then he is letting her go.

Also can I say the scenes that you choose for VD aka Vidit’s entry really toy with my heart. Last time he entered when Arnav was too late. This time he entered when Arnav is asking Khushi’s Devi maiyya if she can take care of the rest while he returns Khushi to herself

I would have loved to see him break down though. I would love for him to actually say out loud what he thought Khushi’s going away did.

Their whole conversation felt like ASR was talking to Khushi. Not Arnav.💔

I remember in one of the previous chapters it was said that he had this monstrous ability to put away his emotions and focus on the task at hand and even Khushi used to find that scary.

I felt like he was doing the same in this whole chapter. His determination to NOT let Khushi see his hurt and vulnerability really does seem like a deliberate decision. In fact he was deceptively calm when he started the whole Lavanya Ruining mission.

It makes me dread di. It really does. It makes me feel like he is putting on a show now and he is clear what he needs to do. I have a very bad feeling that after the whole confrontation he knows just what a crappy husband he had been (which I don’t think it true for the entirety of their marriage) and he is just letting her go.

Also can I say one weird thing. This chapter was just and angst as the last ones but there is one thing that stands out to me.

Khushi and Arnav, are actually slightly more okay with their realities simply because they’re around each other. As if their “paralysing” grief had already been soothed a little by simply being in each others presence alone. I might be mad to think that… but this is exactly what Arnav and Khushi thought about. Their presence matters to each other 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Him lighting the diya and having confused thoughts was a really beautiful scene.

I still have very mixed feeling about Vidit Hooda 🙈🙈🙈

Isha i think Khushi agrees with your @Bold lines

Now that Arnav was around, and she was not missing him with a crippling intensity

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Isha i think Khushi agrees with your @Bold lines

Now that Arnav was around, and she was not missing him with a crippling intensity

I know! I just feel like they were too miserable without each other. They still are miserable but somehow it feels like just by being around each other they have managed to function better. These two are each other’s whole emotional support. And it felt like so in this chapter. 🥹