Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arpita,

I am travelling and checking messages on phone. I have eye pressure so I haven't read your full notes. All I can say is STOP saying sorry please. I am already super guilty about making you read these things and sort when you are the writer and everyone desperately waits for your updates. I will read both your notes when we reach the destination.

Again and again I say this from my heart, you have magic touch in writing and everyone sees you talent. I am sure all of us want to see you as the pro writer. Your story has taken us all by storm after 10+++ years of the serial being off air. It's a great achievement in itself!

And now it would be my stupidity to miss your story. I take back my words and apologize from the bottom of my heart. I have a good plan of action for myself to maneuver through the story with fun, skip any other hops and I mean it.

I wrote to you because I wanted to STOP back and forth never ending battle. But then I agree with you, you have better thing to do ie. write next chapter everyone is waiting for. I promise I am going to spank myself at next halt that I do to my kids when they make mistakes.

I truly hope the fun is what we are able to go back to, because as is the story plot is so intense!

- Swati

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Trying my best. Aimed Tuesday but hoping to get the chapter out by Sunday night ♥️

Will we get an update tonight
VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Arpita,

Take your time, we shall wait. All I can say is that I am brimming with excitement for the next update. I have all these scenarios in my head about how Khushi will meet the new folks since they seem so exciting.

Forgive me for rooting for the new guy at this point. I shall root for Arnav once he is done organizing things ( * coughs * takes revenge * coughs*)🤣

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just can’t wait .. Beautiful story

imshveta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Take your time and be assured, we are here to read your story, the way you deem fit.

lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/3rWWeFHo1zc

Girls, enjoy this before the update

Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Arpita,

I have been away from this forum for the longest time, nostalgia brought me back for a visit but your story has me visiting this forum on a daily basis now. I meant to write this quick note when I first stumbled upon your story a few weeks ago but I always got side tracked by the posts on your story. Your story has affected all your readers so much that everyone has formed an emotional attachment to the story and to the characters which is only a testimony to your talent as a writer. I don't think I have ever seen people get this passionate, not even on Amazon when I browse through reviews for my kindle books. More power to you!👏

Your story took me on such an emotional roller coaster ride that I found myself crying my eyes out and oh the empathy I had for your characters is on another level. You have built the most wonderfully real and flawed characters, one can't help but form an emotional attachment. The earlier chapters had me heart broken for Khushi, the last few chapters have me more hopeful and less emotional. Your unique story telling is like no other and I am an avid reader. I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful story, for bringing Arnav and Khushi to life for me, for writing so vividly that I felt like I am watching a movie rather than reading a story, salutes for writing so eloquently and being real at the same time! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for our beloved characters, looking very much forward to the next update! :)

Edited by Arshix144 - 1 years ago
Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Update soon dear. Bas jaldi