Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

🫨🫨🫨

Yeah the photographers and drugs all at the same time seems too much of a coincidence! It was surely planned. But it might as well have been planned right when Arnav accepted the invite? God knows what goes through this evil woman’s head! By god, she is diabolical!

if its coincidence then it might be Manali clicking them hiding in bushes 😉

panchgani party was a low advertized one so i doubt media would be around to click anything

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

panchgani party was a low advertized one so i doubt media would be around to click anything

True!! Arnav said it was one of those exclusive events that even media people didn’t have a whiff about because they write stupid made up stuff when in reality gatherings like these are way more beneficial for them and they don’t even have an idea!
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys I seriously believe everything was planned.

Lunatic and Arnav photos were clicked before they both got the balcony photos. Like them leaving shantivan or sakes or that clinic.

And if balcony ones were not planned then why the photos only showed Arnav kissing lunatic, where are the ones where she kissed first or he refused.

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I feel Manali doesn’t know about the photos at the time of Panchgani! In Lavanya’s interlude, Manali is scared and asking Lavanya if they both are visible…. It’s Lavanya acting alone!

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

True!! Arnav said it was one of those exclusive events that even media people didn’t have a whiff about because they write stupid made up stuff when in reality gatherings like these are way more beneficial for them and they don’t even have an idea!

also mostly in these parties, celebrities themselves want the media to be there, otherwise their PR always handles stuff which they don’t want to be leaked out.

I also believe celebrities and media work in tandem. So scandals are not that easy to be leaked.

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

I feel Manali doesn’t know about the photos at the time of Panchgani! In Lavanya’s interlude, Manali is scared and asking Lavanya if they both are visible…. It’s Lavanya acting alone!

yes it is lunatic who is the mastermind, Manali is just the puppet though she believes otherwise
ArshiLearner thumbnail

This is too much confusion especially when we consider Lavanya’s interlude and they way they talked about photos!!

I think even between the two of them they’re playing some stupid game. Manali wants to control Lavanya’s life a lot. Even Arnav taunted her about this.

tashi26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

This is too much confusion especially when we consider Lavanya’s interlude and they way they talked about photos!!

I think even between the two of them they’re playing some stupid game. Manali wants to control Lavanya’s life a lot. Even Arnav taunted her about this.

manali thinks she controls, but when lunatic wants something she has to give in. The case of kahin door, or even Arnav’s case she refused to be part of promotional activities of dariya. So she knows how to get her job done.

She is just letting Manali think she is the puppeteer but it’s lunatic who controls the shit.

But with Arpita you never know 🙈🙈

ArshiLearner thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

manali thinks she controls, but when lunatic wants something she has to give in. The case of kahin door, or even Arnav’s case she refused to be part of promotional activities of dariya. So she knows how to get her job done.

She is just letting Manali think she is the puppeteer but it’s lunatic who controls the shit.

But with Arpita you never know 🙈🙈

That’s so true Tashi… in the end it would be on the similar lines of what we were thinking and she would still manage to throw us off with her signature twists! This should be categorised as suspense and thriller 😂
tashi26 thumbnail

And then she says it’s not suspense but a simple story of two people who have made mistakes 🙈