Users

Frequent Posters

Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dair10arshi

Here I am waiting for an update 😆

I am too.

Imagine me lying down on the floor and throwing a proper tantrum, thrashing my hands and legs, screaming mujhe updateeee chahiyeeeee.... 🙈

Pagarg thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me too, waiting for an update...🙈

Trying to pass the days be re reading old FFs...😌

Mirchi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj tum update dogi na.pls dear jawab de do

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mirchi23

Aaj tum update dogi na.pls dear jawab de do

Hi Mirchi23, I did give tye update estimate. Will be updating on Tuesday :)
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

guys since we are waiting for update, i had a thought..arnav says he and aman tried everything to find out about the party and the party in panchgani was planned long back.

But the amount of details which we have so far it was clearly seems like planned to trap arnav. with a photographer handy who knew there would be some scenes between La and arnav

So i was thinking how does La knew he will be in panchgani at that time. was it just coincidence or she planned it somehow knowing his schedule

What do you think

I know i am speculating but its good fun to guess. arpita will eventually throw some curveball we hadnt seen coming but we can speculate till then

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

guys since we are waiting for update, i had a thought..arnav says he and aman tried everything to find out about the party and the party in panchgani was planned long back.

But the amount of details which we have so far it was clearly seems like planned to trap arnav. with a photographer handy who knew there would be some scenes between La and arnav

So i was thinking how does La knew he will be in panchgani at that time. was it just coincidence or she planned it somehow knowing his schedule

What do you think

I know i am speculating but its good fun to guess. arpita will eventually throw some curveball we hadnt seen coming but we can speculate till then

🫨🫨🫨

Yeah the photographers and drugs all at the same time seems too much of a coincidence! It was surely planned. But it might as well have been planned right when Arnav accepted the invite? God knows what goes through this evil woman’s head! By god, she is diabolical!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

What do you think

A lot of things do point to your theory Ashvini.

Remember there was one random paragraph of Arnav meeting Lavanya and her team for sometime when they celebrated her signing a three film deal with ARF!!

What if that day she somehow got to know he would be in panchagni. Maybe he received a call or something. He used to also work on phone during kahin door shoot.

And then this lunatic planned the whole thing!!
Then this all could have been so well planned!! We already know there are no random details in this ff!!!
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

A lot of things do point to your theory Ashvini.

Remember there was one random paragraph of Arnav meeting Lavanya and her team for sometime when they celebrated her signing a three film deal with ARF!!

What if that day she somehow got to know he would be in panchagni. Maybe he received a call or something. He used to also work on phone during kahin door shoot.

And then this lunatic planned the whole thing!!

Then this all could have been so well planned!! We already know there are no random details in this ff!!!

🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

But how would she know he would accept the invite?? I guess she didn’t need to know that. If he did, she was prepared, that’s it.

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: You-Know-Who

🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

But how would she know he would accept the invite?? I guess she didn’t need to know that. If he did, she was prepared, that’s it.

remember Arnav thinks it was surprising that she personally came to invite him.

She wanted him since 6 years and also tried something on the premiere. Who is to say this was the first try? Maybe she did try before very subtly but Arnav wasn’t in a low place like this… and she finally succeeded 💔😭

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

remember Arnav thinks it was surprising that she personally came to invite him.

She wanted him since 6 years and also tried something on the premiere. Who is to say this was the first try? Maybe she did try before very subtly but Arnav wasn’t in a low place like this… and she finally succeeded 💔😭

yeah true. i also think this was not her first try. But everytime arnav either was never alone or he hardly stayed in any party to give much of a leeway to them

she might even have tried in that 3 film signing party too. but arnav mentioned he stayed for few minutes and left

the obsession like her wont stay stable till she gets what she wants