Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The French critic Philarète Chasles said she was 'a boring, imitative writer with no substance', while his countrywoman Madame Anne Louise Germaine De Staël simply said Pride and Prejudice was 'vulgaire'. Rudyard Kipling, on the other hand, wrote a poem to honour her: 'Jane lies in Winchester—blessed be her shade!

This is what someone wrote for Jane Austen

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatStar_Arshi

Let me reiterate, my main concern is Arnav's cheating by meeting Lavanya later in NOv-Dec 2015 timeframe.

If Arnav's behavior with his wife was crass since one year (Dec 2014 onwards) but my specific point is that his behavior after Lavanya incident in Pachgani, from Nov 8th - Dec 18th 2015 when he finally first time talked to Khushi about the divorce, Arnav meeting Lavanya because he has sympathy, care for her and he claims to provide emotional support for La is CLEAN BROAD DAY LIGHT EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL and CYBER CHEATING in worst possible way and there is no two ways about this. Arnav's excuses or his experiences with his sister making him do certain things does NOT change this fact.

This is a fact no one can deny - The story writer and readers that support Arnav in this story, readers like me who do NOT support Arnav from this story and neutral readers who feel sympathy for both Arnav and Khushi. There is open proof, BLACK and WHITE in the story that Arnav was sympathetic, caring and emotionally involved with Lavanya while keeping his wife in dark about the Panchgani ONS incident, his meetings with Lavanya, phone calls and texts.

- Swati

I want to know your opinion on Arnav's behavior during Nov-Dec 2015, nothing else.

After Lavanya ons and pregnancy ? I am trying to recall my exact words.

I think I used the words lowest in his priority list. Something similar said by Khushi in this chapter.

In fact I found Khushi covered most what I felt about his actions/behavior in last one year and more (in fact much more).

Why don't I use the word cheating ever in my comments then?

I am questioning/pondering myself as I am writing this...maybe because he has always wanted to separate.. to divorce her. To me he had already checked out of this marriage..sleeping separately..the comparison of her wanting kids to not attending his galas her etc

The slow realization that he actually loves her only happened after she left.

Ps. Just waiting to get injection in a injured right hand..will not be able to write for 2 days😏

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And one thing I would really like to say Arpita and believe that If your intention was to only support Arnav and take away focus from Khushi then you would not have posted the chapter 12 about Khushi’s pain before Panchgani full truth.

So thanks for that.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

I think I used the words lowest in his priority list. Something similar said by Khushi in this chapter.

In fact I found Khushi covered most what I felt about his actions/behavior in last one year and more (in fact much more).

I am questioning/pondering myself as I am writing this...maybe because he has always wanted to separate.. to divorce her. To me he had already checked out of this marriage..sleeping separately..the comparison of her wanting kids to not attending his galas her etc

Ps. Just waiting to get injection in a injured right hand..will not be able to write for 2 days😏

Take care shraddha, hope it's not serious thing

tashi26 thumbnail

Take care shradha
SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shraddha,

Arnav has informed / Khushi got to know he was opting for the divorce only on Dec 18th 2015. Anything before was either in his head or Akash, Payal, Lawyer Basu, Aman, Lavanya and Manali knew he was divorcing with her and but NOT Khushi herself. He always wanted to separate from Khushi and divorce for a year, but has never conveyed to her even after knowing her thoughts on marriage and she was staying under the same roof as him during Nov-Dec time frame when he was entertaining Lavanya. Khushi's love note clearly says she wanted to fix the marriage, so she is on a different page all together and clueless about his divorce thoughts. He needed to specifically discuss about separation / divorce before engaging with other woman and NOT after. He was ready to hide it once she agreed for the divorce and has come clean about Lavanya only now in March 2016. This makes Arnav engaging with Lavanya in form of communication, meetings from Nov 8th 2015 till Dec 18th 2015 cheating in any corner of the world, we cannot justify it saying in his mind he was separated from her. Official communication is critical here.

Watch my specific dates here, they are critical timelines. This is exactly why I said he cheated only until Dec 18th and NOT after. On Dec 18th Arnav and Khushi finally discussed about the impending divorce before the party, what he does after that is NOT cheating anymore.

In the latest chapter if you observe, Khushi is shocked to know that he wanted to divorce her long before Lavanya incident - Do I need to convince anything any more???

Don't just not write, don't cook or clean as well girl! Good opportunity not to work hard once a while... Take care and get well soon...

- Swati

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I can understand self doubt di. And here’s a little piece I wanted to say.

FF so potent it has forever altered songs after songs for me. Even the ones I had never heard before♥️

When I listen to “running home to you” I actually see the whole scene of Umanagar terrace in my eyes.

“abke gaye ghar se jo tere phir na laut aaungi” is forever Khushi leaving Arnav on a train station now.

And demons. Would you believe me if I say since Arnav’s DML, there hasn’t been a single time when I listened to this song and didn’t cry my eyes out?

The lines “your eyes they shine so bright, I wanna save that light” comes on and I can only think of Arnav losing it in front of a dingy building, thinking he is saving the light of his life but she is forever lost to him.

You might want to take a break from the FF as of today but may I please please ask you to listen to these songs once???

Didn’t you write you feel the most when you go over the chapters with these songs playing in background. Maybe you’ll remember why this story was so special to you that you felt COMPELLED to share this with us in the first place. I’ll be shameless here and say, it has become just as important to us ♥️

Cheers to your resurgence playlist di. I’m in love with it ♥️

https://youtu.be/pvrkfb1C4tE

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow, thread 4 already!!!!

coderlady thumbnail

There is no reason for you to feel the chapters were not up to the mark. You are way too skilled for that. I don't think you can be completely clear either while the mystery is still there. In time, as the revelations happen, the clarity will make its way.

Confusions, different takes and opinions are all part of the process.

Please write the story as intended but these two truly deserve to be happy together.

coderlady thumbnail

All of us have called out Arnav on how he was all putty in Lavanya's hands after she announced the possible pregnancy. He made every mistake in the book while dealing with that. His behavior was inconsistent with Lavanya and Khushi while emotionally he was feeling guilty towards both. He is afraid to have a child, even be around a child, but a pregnancy brings out his sympathy, not fear? We can not understand that.

There is something not yet revealed about his psyche that makes him act this way.

He gets a lot of blame for how he handled everything in his personal life. He failed many times over. He is a complete idiot outside his business dealings. But underneath it all, there is a good human being who needs help coming to terms with his fears.

Edited by coderlady - 1 years ago