Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

my guess is when he used to go on his adventure trips in oct, same time khushi used to go to Lucknow for that some annual Puja thing. Arnav specifically used to go on this trip at the same time to avoid going to lucknow

this has to be with the fallout over anjali (our guess). we will know the exact reason in next chapters

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

my guess is when he used to go on his adventure trips in oct, same time khushi used to go to Lucknow for that some annual Puja thing. Arnav specifically used to go on this trip at the same time to avoid going to lucknow

this has to be with the fallout over anjali (our guess). we will know the exact reason in next chapters

Probably but imagine a normal couple which they were for 8-9 years didn’t Arnav talked about the adventure stuff he does on these trips with khushi??
so khushi never felt like going ??

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girlabouttown

Probably but imagine a normal couple which they were for 8-9 years didn’t Arnav talked about the adventure stuff he does on these trips with khushi??
so khushi never felt like going ??

Yes my question too, from the spirited 15 year old to lovely and adjusting 19 year old going on to even submissive 29 year old there is a subtle change in khushi’s character.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations Arpita on multiple threads to your story🤩 I did not realize it was a big deal as most ff I have read are on WordPress. Missing the obvious that it is not the length of story but # of comments /interest that is led to so many threads!😍 #Confession1

Few months ago I had said you are "judicious" with the use of your words.

Khushi thoughts on seeing the pics was...her husband with La in his "favorite" restaurant. Subsequent chapters revealed that La had asked him to meet her @Sakhee. It was not Arnav's invitation !

So his favorite joint is hers too🤔 Maybe it is of filmy folks or maybe it is not! Will you use it..will know soon enough😁

You are one clever writer 🤩

#Confession 2

Curiosity #1 You have a cheat sheet of clues you have left yourself in the story..to use to get to the end (that you already know)😅 Answer it if you want to when this tale ends🥰

Who said Monday is all about blues😁

Edited by bakwas_serial - 1 years ago
ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Congratulations Arpita on multiple threads to your story🤩 I did not realize it was a big deal as most ff I have read are on WordPress. Missing the obvious that it is not the length of story but # of comments that is led to so many threads! #Confession1

Few months ago I had said you are "judicious" with the use of your words.

Khushi thoughts on seeing the pics was...her husband with La in his "favorite" restaurant. Subsequent chapters revealed that La had asked him to meet her @Sakhee. It was not Arnav's invitation !

So his favorite joint is hers too🤔 Maybe it is of filmy folks or maybe it is not! Will you use it..will know soon enough😁

You are one clever writer 🤩

#Confession 2

Curiosity #1 You have a cheat sheet of clues you have left yourself in the story..to use to get to the end (that you already know)😅 Answer it if you want to when this tale ends🥰

Who said Monday is all about blues😁

I think she definitely has a cheat sheet. 😂😂😂
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Swati !

From my first few comments not Arnav's affair, but behavior/actions, towards soon to be divorced wife,Khushi, had bothered me.

I have not called or seen it as cheating but disrespectful,self love,entitled...the list is long!

The last chapter covers that how Khushi has also perceived it. In fact much more factoring in Khushi's personality and their relationship with each other.

The chapter also covers how he has cut her off even before the ONS.

Regarding why he bought La stories and ignored many stupid statements of hers in the restaurant and focused on only few...maybe some will get covered in subsequent chapters.

1. Also to me this ONS is not infidelity (irresespective of what really happened) because of the repeated nos of a drunk man ! Is that acceptable to Khushi his wife or many readers..nope.

2. To me when "any" woman after a "mutual" drunken ONS with a "stranger" wants to carry a baby to term not abort..the onus/responsibility is on her. This stance of mine may/was unacceptable to many.

3. Shyam aggressive and forceful behavior in past and today is of the worst kind.

So each one of us reading this fiction based on our beliefs and perceptions. 😘

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hey Swati !

From my first few comments not Arnav's affair, but behavior/actions, towards soon to be divorced wife,Khushi, had bothered me.

I have not called or seen it as cheating but disrespectful,self love,entitled...the list is long!

The last chapter covers that how Khushi has also perceived it. In fact much more factoring in Khushi's personality and their relationship with each other.

Regarding why he bought La stories and ignored many stupid statements of hers in the restaurant and focused on only few...maybe some will get covered in subsequent chapters.

1. Also to me this ONS is not infidelity (irresespective of what really happened) because of the repeated nos of a drunk man ! Is that acceptable to Khushi his wife or many readers..nope.

2. To me when "any" woman after a "mutual" drunken ONS with a "stranger" wants to carry a baby to term not abort..the onus/responsibility is on her. This stance of mine may/was unacceptable to many.

3. Shyam aggressive and forceful behavior in past and today is of the worst kind.

couldn’t agree more.

Knowing Arnav’s intentions and forming our views does not mean we don’t understand what Khushi went through. It’s not impossible to have empathy for both characters here and even if we prefer one over the other, more opinions can be accepted in this place instead of thinking one thing as the absolute truth. :)

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Swati !

I totally agree, for me the ONS was not infidelity but much worse than that. Having fleeting seconds of memories with no control of your body is not a drunken mistake.

Arnav clearly says his body betrayed his mind in the last chapter.

A sober or slightly buzzed person can stop if the mind tells you to, not a completely wasted one like Arnav was that day.

And still he said no and that too repeatedly.

Khushi will believe him, she just does not know the full facts right now. She knows what Arnav told her, who is just drowning in guilt.

Arpita thanks for writing this story, you can never only sympathise with one person. Khushi’s pain will never diminish but at the same time we can not ignore what happened to Arnav.

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VeiledWords

Hey guys… so sorry for going MIA. Just logged in for a quick update!

I think Tuesday’s update may be pushed to the weekend. I’m sorry I did take the weekend off and did not write anything. I’ll try to catch up ♥️

First of all, thank you for all the wishes. Thread 4 really is absurd to me. Because I still go back to the beginning when I thought the whole ff wont even fill up 100 pages. I’m so grateful.

There are so many nice comments and DMs I need to get back to. I’m so sorry guys. I promise I have read them all but I just didn’t have the time to respond. I have it now and I’m gonna read through all of them again ♥️

Thirdly, I want to acknowledge something. I believe the last couple of chapters may not be as up to the mark as you guys expected. I see a lot of confusion too. I am truly sorry if that has been the case where I have let you guys down.

I have always maintained that not all of you will like the end/plot of the story but what I do wish is that you guys don’t feel like your time got wasted. That’s probably the only goal of it at the end of it all. If it does feel like a waste of time, you guys have full authority to reach out/call out/step away and I’ll see what I can do about it.

Since I have said from the beginning, FFs tend to change plots with feedback. I don’t wanna do that here. Rather, I can’t do that here. The plot points have been fixed since the beginning.

What I can however promise, is to bring more clarity to my writing based on it and I apologise once again if I have fallen short of your expectations ♥️

As always, any and all feedback is always welcomed here. Please don’t refrain from engaging here just because I have stepped away. The space is more yours than mine! ♥️

Edit - please don’t worry guys and don’t take this too seriously. I was just stating something. Taking in feedback and improving one’s writing is a part of it. It doesn’t mean that I am devaluing all the nice things you guys keep saying to me. If anything you have spoiled me with all the love. All I’m saying is that I am mindful of all the things you guys say and I want to improve based on it. ♥️

First of all stop apologizing Arpita for anything. I don’t know what gave you the idea that the last 2 chapters were a let down. I thought they were the best chapters. I have yet to see a arshi ff writer as talented as you. You have a way of bringing forward the emotions of the characters with subtlety. Sometimes the subtlety is lost on some.

But let me tell you one thing if I may - as a writer you have to take all kinds of feedback with a pinch of salt. Some help you grow as a writer and some you just have to ignore.

Like you reiterated many times this is a story of two flawed individuals. “Flawed”not bad people. The rest are part of the narrative. You have said in the beginning itself that you are not writing about any social issue international or otherwise. It’s upto each person’s experience to perceive it as they see fit.

I hope you continue to write such amazing stories. You are one of those few authors I will gladly pay to read. Take as long as you want and come back with another of your brilliant chapters.

Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashi26

I totally agree, for me the ONS was not infidelity but much worse than that. Having fleeting seconds of memories with no control of your body is not a drunken mistake.

Arnav clearly says his body betrayed his mind in the last chapter.

A sober or slightly buzzed person can stop if the mind tells you to, not a completely wasted one like Arnav was that day.

And still he said no and that too repeatedly.

Khushi will believe him, she just does not know the full facts right now. She knows what Arnav told her, who is just drowning in guilt.

Arpita thanks for writing this story, you can never only sympathise with one person. Khushi’s pain will never diminish but at the same time we can not ignore what happened to Arnav.

Yes , she will. Her main pain point to me on that chapter was that she was so disposable for her husband!!!!
Once she gets to know how his mind works, I am sure she will get more shocked. For the man was not letting her go because she wanted something but because he wanted her to have a better life than he could provide. His behaviour and weird logic doesn’t support this. But to me his heart was at right place. That unfortunately doesn’t help khushi because she got disposed in the end …. And that is bound to hurt. To me she needs healing forgive and forget because she deserve all the happiness and keeping bitterness for anyone doesn’t let healing happen . Find herself and choose for herself . At the same time Arnav also needs to heal, I cannot ignore that . Let’s see what Arpita has in store for us. Even with just alcohol body can go completely out of control you know what you are doing but can’t stop, I wanted to do that once my darling husband let me (controlled home environment 😬),I remember talking laughing, puking but couldn’t stop.

Edited by Arilip - 1 years ago