Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

Ok this is it 🤣🤣

Tashi i am actually imagining you doing this HAHAAHAAAAAAAAA and your husband standing there with a clueless face saying, i promise i didn't do anything. I am dead. 🤣🤣

I am laughing like crazy sitting in middle of an audience. I will be officially declared mad.

My husband will then surely pull off a Arnav and run to the hills. Figuratively and literally. 🤣🤣
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey thats me!

Pooooo ☺🙈

Kaun hai jisne dubara mudke poo ko nahi dekha? WHO IS HE?? 🤷‍♀️

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww puja, do you want VD to look at you??

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tashi26

Ye sahi hai Puja VD ko pata le. So that Khushi ke peeche na aaye ye banda!

Pujakrishna thumbnail

Okay one more, I have shared this with Arpita s well. I know it’s ver filmy.

Arnav enters a party alone, there is another actress getting smitten with him but Manali warns her don’t go there if you don’t want the same fate as lunatic.

She feels Khushi is out of the picture, but with ASR his wife never is.

So enter Khushi and holds Arnav’s hand and they smile.

Arpita, I know that might not happen and I am not complaining or demanding anything. But my romantic heart could not stop. 🙈🙈

This time let's reverse...

Some handsome hero getting smitten by khushi, arnav observes and gets possessive, comes near her at once and holds her possessively by her waist. 🙈🙈

I am done with all the witches, one is enough.

Pujakrishna thumbnail

No if it is varun dhawan 🤢 but v for vicky will do 😉 lekin phir 🐱 ka kya hoga...

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pujakrishna

No if it is varun dhawan 🤢 but v for vicky will do 😉 lekin phir 🐱 ka kya hoga...

Dont worry. Uske liye Sallu hai...

Pujakrishna thumbnail

I can hear the picture. UFFF!

VeiledWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Swati.

I read the whole thing. Thanks for putting every thought in order and making me understand what exactly it is that’s troubling you.

I will respond to all of it today. After my office. And I hope it clears my stance. But just for immediate respite, here’s a couple of things I want to clear right away.

I have read several discussions around it even though I was not the active part of it. I think a good chunk of you guys indulged in those back and forth discussions.

Which is why I believe many of these points have been touched already. Have been talked about already. And a few of them I’m sure have been clarified by me as well. I will however go over them once more which answering your questions because at this point I feel like I am repeating myself every other page and it’s getting lost between a sea of things.

You have put in a lot of effort to collate this all and rest assured, I will be giving my explanation to all. By the end today hopefully ♥️

Also, I hope it’s understandable that a lot of topics cannot be touched directly without giving away important things that are yet to come. But I think at this point this issue has grown so big that what i wrote in the FF is not explanation enough. I will anyway reiterate that. Arnav was reminded of his sister and his best friend when he decided to offer his support to la in the first place. He is clearly emotional about that situation. I thought the explanation was enough but then again, this is the lack of clarity in my writing I was talking about. I am already working on it.

Another thing I have clarified before and I want to clarify again. Is that FF and prologue day was written like this intentionally. If there was Arnav knowing the identity of the caller, there was also Arnav saying “I have a lawyer Khushi but…”

If Arnav was shown as uncaring towards Khushi, it was also shown that he cried the day she left Shantivan and he cried the day he went to penthouse to meet her. I like to believe I left enough hints for FF to go both ways which is why some readers had the hope of this not being an affair. And I chose one way to expand the details then.

I will respond in detail. And I fully accept even by the end of the explanation it may not make complete sense to a lot of you. I am okay with that too ♥️ At that point we will have to agree to disagree because I see no other solution.

All I can promise is that this will not impact the FF and you guys will still be at liberty to choose to hate or like a character. I’m never gonna force that on any of my readers! I never have. Any reader, national or international can still choose to dislike either Arnav or Khushi based on their actions here in the story. I am more than aware of that. Any of my personal views have been strictly kept to comments and never in chapters.

You told me to see things from Khushi’s pov and I had promised you that I will not hold back from Khushi’s pain and I will see things from her pov once we arrive at that juncture. I believe I have delivered on that promise in the last chapter. So no, when I am explaining things from Arnav’s point of view, I am not undermining a wife’s pain who I too believe has been wronged. That character is also written up by me. Her pain to me is as important as Arnav’s dilemma. I will again point towards the last chapter.

Whatever direction discussions here take, I have never once hinted in the FF that Arnav is absolved of the mistakes he made. If anything, Arnav’s character in the story agrees with all that you said. That he has hurt Khushi and he is too late.

Lastly the thing that I am worried about. Is wasting anyone’s time. I have already made me peace with the fact that end/ plot will not see a united audience. I have always said that. It includes people who are let down by plots or story turns. It matters to me ♥️

Will try to write it all down by today. ✌🏻♥️

Edited by VeiledWords - 1 years ago
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That’s the thing, there is a lot hidden in the story and clues in the chapters that can provide more insight on how the characters behaved the way they did!! We are reading few chapters and forming our options, but next Arpita throws a googly 🤣. I thought in the initial chapters that Arnav was arrogant but later I thought no I was wrong. The way he told Aakash that he slept with Lavanya very first time felt downright arrogant !!! But in Arnav’s dml we see his state of mind more clearly!!!
This story has us all on our toes with guessing why is things happening the way they are!!!

Edited by Arilip - 1 years ago