Resurgence | Arshi FF | Thread 4 | A/N on Pg 70 - Page 10

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Okay one more, I have shared this with Arpita s well. I know it’s ver filmy.

Arnav enters a party alone, there is another actress getting smitten with him but Manali warns her don’t go there if you don’t want the same fate as lunatic.

She feels Khushi is out of the picture, but with ASR his wife never is.

So enter Khushi and holds Arnav’s hand and they smile.

Arpita, I know that might not happen and I am not complaining or demanding anything. But my romantic heart could not stop. 🙈🙈

Edited by tashi26 - 1 years ago
You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tashi26

Hahaha Akanksha, I need to find everything I have written.

But chalo will start.

1) Arnav loves going on adventure trips, so imagine now he has started taking Khushi along with him too. But Khushi is the one who is more of a daredevil out of the two, she could hang upside down on trees, on that bike ride too she was more carefree.

I am sure khushi will be jumping across the rocks, with Arnav getting palpitations in his worry for her safety but with that sly ASR smile on his face.

2) Arnav cried a lot when he went back to his old building and now he goes back there but khushi is with him and she is pregnant too. Raju (the mechanic) sees them happy and together and blesses them in his heart.

3) Arnav khushi after making out lying next to each other and khushi keeping her hand in his palm to check the difference. That’s the repeat I want.

4) So, still things are not sorted but one day Arnav comes really late and khushi is worried, Arnav never knew she will worry for him again ( after all khushi is not talking to him much so why would he think that). But anyways she is worried, and Arnav finds her in the living room waiting on the sofa like old times.

Khushi’s says she can never stop. And our Arnav just cries like properly this time, but khushi understands his silence and love this time again.

I cannot! I dont have words! Ugh, such beautiful scenes. The last one especially has my angst-loving heart in a tight clench! 😭

You-Know-Who thumbnail

Okay one more, I have shared this with Arpita s well. I know it’s ver filmy.

Arnav enters a party alone, there is another actress getting smitten with him but Manali warns her don’t go there if you don’t want the same fate as lunatic.

She feels Khushi is out of the picture, but with ASR his wife never is.

So enter Khushi and holds Arnav’s hand and they smile.

Arpita, I know that might not happen and I am not complaining or demanding anything. 🤗

But just shared some of my random thoughts.

Bhai bhai bhai bhai! Kya powerful scene hai. Goosebumps!

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am crying to babe, i imagine both of them like this and then the reality kicks in. But for now I am happy in my dream land

I want to point out one scene from the Ff itself and I hate it that Manali needs to be mentioned

Remember how Manali described meeting Khushi and Arnav in the success party of Kahin door. Everyone was in awe of Arnav and his restrained sexy behaviour.

But I loved how she notices that Arnav’s eyes would soften everytime his Khushi would come over to him. She really is the light of his life. My heart cannot take this love🥹🥹🥹🥹

He was a man of few words and even fewer emotions. The stoic charisma was a part of his charm. He carried himself with an air of unassailable authority. His hardened face and expressions betrayed no weakness or vulnerability whatsoever. A steely resolve emanated from him as if he was a force of nature, impervious to the charms of the world around him.

Yet, in the midst of his unyielding façade, a sliver of tenderness flickered. An interesting transformation occurred whenever his wife approached him. In that fleeting moment, the granite features softened, unveiling a tenderness so profound that it seemed to suspend time itself. His hard exterior melted away, replaced by a vulnerability and gentleness reserved solely for her. Nobody missed the love that shone through his eyes whenever his calloused hands sought solace in her delicate touch while talking to anyone else, and without fail, Khushi Raizada entwined her fingers with her husband's every time he reached for it.

Edited by Learrntowrite - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

I want to point out one scene from the Ff itself and I hate it that Manali needs to be mentioned

Remember how Manali described meeting Khushi and Arnav in the success party of Kahin door. Everyone was in awe of Arnav and his restrained sexy behaviour.

But I loved how she notices that Arnav’s eyes would soften everytime his Khushi would come over to him. She really is the light of his life. My heart cannot take this love🥹🥹🥹🥹

what a powerful scene you have mentioned. And now after some of the revelations this particular thing has somehow become more meaningful.
You-Know-Who thumbnail

Originally posted by: Learrntowrite

Word Count: 1

tashi26 thumbnail

And in the last chapter, when Khushi is lying on the bed and Arnav is looking at her standing outside. The words that my wife is the most precious and fragile thing in the world. She is so beautiful that I can keep on her looking till infinity.

🥰

ArshiLearner thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

And in the last chapter, when Khushi is lying on the bed and Arnav is looking at her standing outside. The words that my wife is the most precious and fragile thing in the world. She is so beautiful that I can keep on her looking till infinity.

🥰

Ohhhh do you remember he said the same thing in prologue!!! He was so sure of divorce Back then and even then his words were she was so precious, so delicate 😭😭😭💔💔💔💔

And when they had their first kiss. Then too!!! He thinks a lot about this word precious when he thinks of his wife 😭😭😭😭

Khushi shifted under him, and Arnav lifted himself a bit to face her; Khushi again cupped his face, and Arnav planted a kiss on her palms. His precious, precious wife!

I am seriously going to cry now 😭😭😭

SwatStar_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arpita,

A few days ago, I made this bold claim that Arnav cheated on Khushi in broad day light after the Panchgani incident when he kept meeting La. While we all were super busy spinning endless theories on Arnav's night with Lavanya, I saw a different window in your story, that somehow no one else mentioned surprisingly or refused to accept and I got a ton of flak when I pointed out. So, if the onus is on me to bail the cat, here I am. Please read thoroughly - My perspective is mostly as the third person, MaLa D and Khushi angle etc. about Arnav's decisions and behavior.

BLUE - My conclusive thoughts

Italic - Snippets from the story

From Chapter 11a

Arnav's impression about Lavanya - They have a great working relationship, and he considers her professional, but he does not consider her his friend.

Lavanya about Arnav - Lavanya has been crazy about Arnav for the last 6 years, she is obsessed to the limit of having physical relationship and doesn't care if he is married, feels his wife is gawar; does not suit him and somehow wants entry in his life. Arnav has no clue about La's obsession.

Oct 8th, 2015 -> A drunken sleepover happened in the RAVE party La threw in Panchgani; you confirmed Arnav actually slept with Lavanya in this chapter as well as via the comments. I am taking this as a fact as is without any further detail about the specific incident for now.

Next morning, Arnav got up first and is in shock -> He has fleeting memories -> They both discussed, he said sorry, she was casual about it claiming they both were drunk so mutual and both walked away -> Arnav barely drove back, decided to wait until Khushi came back from Lucknow, to share this CRITICAL mishap, which is almost, 2-3 weeks wait -> He was extremely guilty, decided to hop on Nepal trip and is back by 2nd November -> On 8th Nov La showed up at Shantivan, informing Arnav she could be pregnant with his baby. (I assume they were not in touch from Oct 9th to Nov 9th, not 100% sure) -> Khushi also came back from Lucknow same day and Arnav avoided her like a plague under excuse of guilt and Khushi does not know the reason, nor Arnav explained.

From Chapter 11b - Nov 8th, 2015

Arnav panics when La walks in Shantivan, and announces pregnancy but still faces her -> His Q&A, La is teary -> He feels insanely bad for her, compares La with Payal and his sis (so he is already feeling sympathy for La as soon as he knows she could be pregnant and there is no two ways about it) -> He remembers his sis and Payal's pregnancies and importance of husband's support -> Feels pathetic that he is not emotionally supporting her -> Then decides in his mind -"He could fake some though. It looked like she needed it."

So, from the moment Arnav knows La's pregnancy announcement, he jumps in to support La emotionally; in his mind fake but La, Ma or any one else do NOT know. Lavanya takes this for face value, real emotional support. So as a reader, third person, or even to MaLa D, Arnav is both sympathetic and emotionally present for La -> This is the exact point, Arnav started emotionally cheating on his wife Khushi because he is sympathetically and emotionally INVOLVED in La without informing her. The texting and phone calls started somewhere during this time too, Arnav is watchful under his lawyer's instructions but nevertheless is replying to her, and his approach is to relax La or calm her down, again emotional quotient and cheating over phone calls and texts.

My question here is when ONS happens between two mature adult people who just know each other but not planning to be together because of this, in which book it says the man especially a married one is suddenly responsible, should have honor for the other woman? If they are NOT together, as per the law, as mature adults, they are NOT at all responsible for each other, but they are together responsible for the baby only financially, they can always give baby for adoption or one of them can keep it. And Arnav is married with Khushi but somehow decides to be responsible, for honor's sake for La; but does not want the baby in his life while he is ready for financial burden. I have no clue what mind blowing logic is this that does not fit in any country's laws, definitely not in USA or Indian laws or even Panchayat laws or my commonsense as a reader or neutral third person? As a married man he was only responsible, have honor for his legally wedded wife Khushi -> responsible to inform her about La incident, current pregnancy situation and about his meetings with her -> Decide next course of action with Khushi whether they will separate, and he will carry on handling La situation alone or if Khushi accepts the situation, they handle the La pregnancy together and nothing else. Also, not to forget La is mature adult, an independent and capable woman who does not need financial support, but Arnav can still provide without him, and Khushi being involved.

Still Arnav keeps on meeting La whatever maybe the excuses, somewhere during this period I feel he did start calling Lavanya, La (her nickname) further implying they are getting closer than before (I as a third person or MaLa D will decipher it like this, people start calling someone by nicknames only when they at least become friends or more), unless maybe he was calling her La before but he claimed she was not friend and this is not mentioned in the story so far. The prologue is after this occurrence.

Mumbai 15th Nov 2015

After the test, La confirms she is pregnant and breaks down -> Arnav reaches to support, holds her shoulders, drapes his arms around her and walks her to the car -> Here as a third person or reader, Arnav started physical cheating considering he was never eligible to be with La in the first place without informing his wife or her consent -> He has kept Khushi completely in dark about the La incident, about his meetings with La when there is no reason for him to meet La without discussing with her -> Still he continues meeting La, she hugs him, clings to him where he feels awkward but cannot avoid so he allows, he pats her head, puts his arms around La etc. and there are emotions involved from both La and Arnav (La's so-called love and obsession for him versus Arnav's sympathy and fake emotional support for La).

Chapter 11 b - 10th Dec 2015

Arnav visits La at her home when Ma informs him she is sick -> Arnav again claims he was trying to be emotionally available for La - "So, while he tried to be civil and emotionally available out of obligation to a Lavanya who had suddenly grown very clingy, he absolutely refused to extend the courtesy to her manager who had been meddling in things." Just before this statement La openly confesses "Look. I want to be honest with you. I slept with you because I think at some level, I found you attractive. Liked you even. There’s nothing wrong with that, right? And I think the opposite is also true. You slept with me because…” Arnav immediately calls it a mistake, but he never takes the cue to discuss this with his lawyer or himself thinks through to realize her motives, obsession for him or since she is clearly interested in him, how his involvement in her will look in Khushi's eyes? He doesn't even realize her big confession that she slept with him, completely weird. I have tried so hard here to keep my sarcasm aside. (The genius lawyer who is guiding Arnav on texts is OK with Arnav meeting La physically is another biggest bummer; anyone can take pics or anything can happen. Please note Arnav was NOT allowed to talk to Khushi as soon as lawyers got involved in divorce handling, but he can meet/text/talk to La, this is contradictory)

Chapter 11b - Dec 17th, 2015

Arnav's receives text and his reaction - "He had pulled off showing sympathy with her", Arnav's declaration he had sympathy for La all along -> La's actual text to Arnav "How could you? You said it was over" clearly showing her rights over him, kind of implies aftereffect of his sympathy and emotional support for her.

Exactly few minutes later, Arnav's thoughts about Khushi "But he could not spend a moment with her. Arnav sighed. She will at least get some kind of idea when he doesn’t show up for their anniversary. Might just prepare her for the big blow." -> Basically, he is expecting Khushi to get the idea of an impending divorce if he doesn't show up for the anniversary party, such a stark contrast, selfish and brutal reaction towards Khushi compared to the way he was with La few minutes ago. So much for all his claims, he wanted to discuss with Khushi before applying for divorce, a big fat lie and manipulations in front of friends / others.

From the Prologue - Dec 18th, 2015

Arnav and Khushi's 10th milestone wedding anniversary, Arnav's cell phone rings, he has no doubt it's La, but he starts guessing La's mood if she had calmed down or not. He tells her to relax, implied he cares about her, he doesn't berate her for calling the anniversary celebrations a marvelously stupid idea but defends saying it was planned long before for the families -> He finishes the call saying "Don't call me for a while, Lavanya. I plan to tell her tomorrow." -> This, lot of us initially took as he wanted to continue with La, after informing Khushi that he wants divorce from her, and once the divorce news settles where he had anticipated initial drama and his opportunity to explain to Khushi. Arnav here selfishly wanted Khushi to hear his phone conversation with La to save himself from telling her personally, what a cruel, self-centered approach.

Here Arnav did not even wish Khushi but had time to talk so casually with La, guess her mood implies / indicates to a third person that he is close to La by now and cares about she not liking he is celebrating the anniversary or being with Khushi and feels the need to justify his actions with an excuse saying family wanted the celebrations.

2nd Jan 2016

When Aman informs Arnav about La's misdeeds, lies, frauds and how she conned him with fake pregnancy, his instant reaction “You went around snooping someone’s medical history?” Here Arnav clearly knew Aman for years, and how discreet he can be. Aman shuts him with a befitting reply. I remember Shraddha (Bakwas) and I completely disagreed with the explanation for this but concluded this is your story so we will step back. If Arnav had ZERO interest or feelings for Lavanya, his first reaction would be relief, sarcastic laugh maybe and even some thoughts about Khushi immediately as any normal person would do but none happened here. He almost comes across as disappointed from a third person for Aman doing investigation and even from Aman's perspective forcing him to call himself Khushi's brother. He then let go La so easily without taking any actions against her. This woman led to his crying with loneliness, fast tracked his divorce, lost his wife, lost his peace of mind, sleep for days and his entre life's hard work, image in public was at stake, but he let La go, unbelievable.

Even when he taunted Ma about La wanting real relationship later in Mar 2016, it comes across his concern or cheap tactic, and let's assume it's just a dig as you explained to irritate Ma, why would he even try to remember or talk about the woman who blatantly attacked his character, tried to trap him by claiming fake pregnancy, was clingy and wanted a relationship by lying, doesn't even add up.

Chapter 11b - Mar 2016

Arnav brings Khushi back to Mumbai -> Khushi asks why she is back when he is still meeting La and is with La, his response “Khushi, I met her a few times because I thought she was pregnant” A big fat lie, La came to him claiming pregnancy. Why is he covering for La here? After he realized the impact of this statement on Khushi, he said hurriedly, “She lied Khushi. She wasn’t really pregnant”. Again, If he had ZERO interest or feelings for Lavanya and all the love, care for Khushi who he claims matters the most in his life, he should have been extremely careful with his words. He could have simply said something like because "La pretended to be pregnant and I had to handle the matter by finding facts" or something on these lines. His communication skills are NO excuse, he has been extremely responsible and caring with La saying things she wants to hear to calm her down.

Poor Khushi here is so naive, still fully trusting his words, I feel like slapping her and telling "Girl, wake up, smell some coffee. Your unconditional love, naivety, purity and beauty inside out has ZERO value in the real world. This man has damaged you beyond repair by his toxicity. Run away, take charge and lead your own destiny."

During Oct-Dec, Arnav decides to stay away from Khushi because he feels guilty and cannot meet her eyes. But in reality, he never even a single time thinks about how to inform her, how hurt she will be and the sooner he informs her the better it is. Most importantly who needed his emotional support and sympathy most - The other woman who is supposed to have no connection or value in his life and who has barrage of staff to help and take care of her or his legally wedded wife whom he denied her only desire to have a baby over years of their marriage, abandoned her for the whole year and left her to cry alone and never turned to see how she is coping. Ultimately, he never confessed to Khushi about La even with divorce proceedings, he was going to hide it without thinking if La was really pregnant, Khushi would do the math and conclude easily La got pregnant while Arnav was married to her.

Khushi was so low in his priority while La became the most important via meetings, phone calls and texts. It feels like Arnav developed feelings for La that he himself has not realized, maybe you will bring it as a twist in future chapters; not sure but that's not the concern here for now.

The kind of actions Arnav has taken by meeting La to provide emotional support, sympathy, hugs and touches, texts and phone calls while keeping his own wife in DARK, ignoring her pleas and cries that he knew his ignorance was causing is unfortunately a BROAD DAY LIGHT EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL and CYBER CHEATING in worst possible way (heinous crime actually) and Arnav has done this for days without any influence of alcohol, drugs, mix of drinks or his drink being spiked or viag**a / some tablet added to his drink. There is plenty of direct evidence in these chapters pointing out Arnav showing sympathy and emotional support that I highlighted above. There is no ambiguity or scope for doubt here and nothing for argument, this is CLEAN CHEATING.

And we were all so crazily discussing what happened between Arnav and La that night? When I first time asked, I was 40 pages behind and did not read others' comments but was surprised or felt cursed why I see things differently than everyone else, was shot down to even suggest, was taken dig at for having different views? But as usual my strength prevailed and by the end of the day; I trusted my instinct. And when I started putting things together chronologically as proof, I quickly realized we do NOT even need to confirm with anyone at all. The evidence is openly present in the chapters here to prove Arnav's cheating.

Arpita - You already confirmed this is cheating from Khushi's POV when I asked in comments but why has Arnav's aspect NOT realized so far???? Arnav is openly sympathetically, and emotionally INVOLED with La while keeping his wife in the dark, I am truly appalled. Sorry, there was a huge cry about righteousness, and as a true JEDI, I was compelled to point at this fiasco here.

The story's lead character Arnav has openly promoted cheating, duplicity and fooling the naïve spouse by giving explanation like his righteousness, honor and responsibility towards the other woman, when in fact she is his shame, guilt and dark secret that he is hiding from the world. There is absolutely nothing righteous and honorable about it, it's completely WRONG, unacceptable in every inch of India or the world. We are passing a socially wrong, morally corrupt and irresponsible message that a married man after drunken ONS, the woman wants to keep the child, and he is suddenly responsible for the unknown other woman (not kid) in 21st century India, there is absolutely no such thing, I am sorry, but this is the fact. What kind of nonsense is this by Arnav? In reality, the ONS is shameful adultery for the married man / woman, Arnav himself has proved it too by going miles to catch photographer and dispose of his compromised pics with La. If he was so righteous, why hasn't he come out in the open, accept responsibility in public when he is a public figure? The Fan Fic is being read internationally, and we are misrepresenting not just India but even lawyers (No lawyer will guide him like this - Lawyer would tell him to block her and NOT meet the other woman, plain & simple and communicate ONLY via lawyers in private ENV). Even in Fan Fic, we need to be cautious not representing anything in wrong light. La here is 30 years old independent, rich woman though she shows to be vulnerable; she is still no way Arnav's honor or responsibility, only his wife is. Or maybe Arnav in this story is such an ignorant fool and gullible under the skin of educated, brilliant and astute businessman going to be billionaire soon, but has no clues about the laws, relationship rules, marriage wows, science despite STEM student and morals, but I refuse to believe this because he had hard time even to confess the ONS to Khushi, was so guilty cheating on her in drunken state and could not sleep for days so we have to give him benefit of doubt; then this is a big loophole and inconsistent behavior by his character.

You always maintained Arnav is a good guy in your responses or even in the story, then he would never intend to cheat on Khushi before he talks about divorce but unfortunately it has happened.

My approach is clearly to provide honest feedback especially since I consider you as a gifted writer, expect you to conquer mountains and go pro, so if I see a big loophole / a wrong social message in a story, I feel it's ok to point it out. This is my love and respect for you as a writer. I was surprised and appreciated when many jumped in to show men also being wrongly treated, but many couldn't understand my message as to how much proactiveness, science in 21st century is important in such situations and how situations are simply nullified without science.

https://www.healthline.com/health/relationships/emotional-cheating#what-counts

https://www.evolvetherapymn.com/post/understanding-micro-cheating-how-it-differs-from-emotional-cheating-and-physical-infidelity#:~:text=Definition%20of%20physical%20infidelity&text=It%20can%20involve%20sexual%20contact,degree%20of%20deception%20and%20secrecy.

Arnav's behavior from Nov 8th - Dec 18th 2015 checks many boxes from above articles to conclude he cheated on Khushi by entertaining La after the Panchgani mishap. The proofs are the story itself that I just could not ignore. This makes me call Arnav names and impossible to like. I am so sorry to point this out but I truly hope you see my intention.

I needed to let this out from my system to enjoy this story further. Somehow when I see his crass behavior with Khushi the whole year versus his sympathy, care, emotions and proper communication with La, I find it hard to believe his sudden change of emotions in the latest chapter. It is the best chapter written so far, absolutely emotional, my heart bled for Khushi but I couldn't believe a single word and feeling from Arnav. This is my reason. I am so sorry but I really cannot help it.

I can tag ONLY 10 people but my comments are for everyone to read.

We all love this story so much, we will definitely enjoy the end you will put out. Why are you so worried about it? Are you are sending Arnav to Mars and Khushi to Venus! Then please contact Elon Musk, simple.

- Swati

Edited by SwatStar_Arshi - 1 years ago
Pujakrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arnav bechara, he needs a break from his thoughts and should behave impulsively for once. I want to cry for both of them, like lie down on the floor and cry.

Like old ladies in punjabi movies cry, hitting their chest and all.

Ok this is it 🤣🤣

Tashi i am actually imagining you doing this HAHAAHAAAAAAAAA and your husband standing there with a clueless face saying, i promise i didn't do anything. I am dead. 🤣🤣

I am laughing like crazy sitting in middle of an audience. I will be officially declared mad.

Edited by Pujakrishna - 1 years ago