Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hey guys! Come on! Buckle up.. not a lot of time left for Holi...

What is Pichkari contest? Also, other suggestions are welcome as well..

Tomorrow is a Sunday... if we finalize everything by tomorrow, I can probably put up the thread on Monday. That way, we can give everyone 2 weeks to make their entries.. and then open the Voting round on Holi 🤞🏼.

Heya

I have no idea about pichkari contest 🤭 shiri suggested so I thought kuch acha hi hoga smiley2

Where is shiri ? Come on tell us what we supposed to do for pichkari contest?

Hey guys! Come on! Buckle up.. not a lot of time left for Holi...

What is Pichkari contest? Also, other suggestions are welcome as well..

Tomorrow is a Sunday... if we finalize everything by tomorrow, I can probably put up the thread on Monday. That way, we can give everyone 2 weeks to make their entries.. and then open the Voting round on Holi 🤞🏼.

I have one idea. Fastest Finger First. Competition is same as Hide and Seek with teddy bears. Here the game will be hide and seek with colours. We ask 10 questions related to IPK and each answer will lead the participants to one colour and next question. The aim is to find all 10 colours and 10 answers as fast as they can.

Whoever answers in less time will be the winner/s.

If you are happy with this idea, I will explain how to calculate the response time tomorrow.

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have one idea. Fastest Finger First. Competition is same as Hide and Seek with teddy bears. Here the game will be hide and seek with colours. We ask 10 questions related to IPK and each answer will lead the participants to one colour and next question. The aim is to find all 10 colours and 10 answers as fast as they can.

Whoever answers in less time will be the winner/s.

If you are happy with this idea, I will explain how to calculate the response time tomorrow.

Cheers..

Sounds interesting.. but then everyone will have to be online at the same time. How many participants will we be able to get.. any idea? Most of our regulars seem to have disappeared 😅

Sounds interesting.. but then everyone will have to be online at the same time. How many participants will we be able to get.. any idea? Most of our regulars seem to have disappeared 😅

No, they don't need to be online at the same.

All we need is, to whitelist India forums e-mail address in the g-mail account associated with IPK organisers. And turn on "Message Read" under E-mail notifications in IF preferences associated with IPK organisers account.

We tell the members to open their PM only when they have enough free time to play the game.

We will receive an e-mail notification when they open the PM with the first question. 'That will be the starting time for the game for that member.

As soon as they find answer to last question, they will send us a PM with links to all 10 answers. The time stamp on the PM is the end time for that member, provided they send all 10 correct links.

We will calculate the time difference to find the winner/s

Cheers..

I forgot to mention. The first clue will not be shared openly. We will send the clue via PM to interested members.

We can tag all the active members to find who wants to play the game. The game only works if we send the clue by PM.smiley1

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

No, they don't need to be online at the same.

All we need is, to whitelist India forums e-mail address in the g-mail account associated with IPK organisers. And turn on "Message Read" under E-mail notifications in IF preferences associated with IPK organisers account.

We tell the members to open their PM only when they have enough free time to play the game.

We will receive an e-mail notification when they open the PM with the first question. 'That will be the starting time for the game for that member.

As soon as they find answer to last question, they will send us a PM with links to all 10 answers. The time stamp on the PM is the end time for that member, provided they send all 10 correct links.

We will calculate the time difference to find the winner/s

Cheers..

Wow! In that case this is the best idea so far. Can you organize this? Let me know what I can help with... whether it is clues or Winner Siggies.. or anything else.

Wow! In that case this is the best idea so far. Can you organize this? Let me know what I can help with... whether it is clues or Winner Siggies.. or anything else.

Stuti, If I organise this game then I will definitely need clues and winner siggies from you. Everyone else can play the game. Take your time and PM me the clues. I only need clues just 4.5 days before holi. I will pick the colours and prepare posts.

I have to use my account to send the PM with fist clue as I need the time stamp on the Message read e-mail notification.

Use both active and locked threads for clues.

I will prepare the thread and post it tomorrow to spread the word. Who ever wants us to send them the first clue, we can collect the names and send the clues 4 days before Holi. We will give them 3 days. Then we will close the game and announce the winners on Holi on 25th.

Let me what you or anyone else who is reading this post think and give me a go ahead.

If you want to make any changes, let me know.

Cheers..

ssttuuttii thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Stuti, If I organise this game then I will definitely need clues and winner siggies from you. Everyone else can play the game. Take your time and PM me the clues. I only need clues just 4.5 days before holi. I will pick the colours and prepare posts.

I have to use my account to send the PM with fist clue as I need the time stamp on the Message read e-mail notification.

Use both active and locked threads for clues.

I will prepare the thread and post it tomorrow to spread the word. Who ever wants us to send them the first clue, we can collect the names and send the clues 4 days before Holi. We will give them 3 days. Then we will close the game and announce the winners on Holi on 25th.

Let me what you or anyone else who is reading this post think and give me a go ahead.

If you want to make any changes, let me know.

Cheers..

Sounds cool. Will discuss the rest with you personally smiley10.

Once the initial thread is up, we can PM its link to our old contacts... and also to our friends who are active in other forums now. That way we can get a larger pool of participants.

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 6 months ago

Me bhi scroll krte krte purane post padh rhi thi smiley36 wo bhi kya din the smiley1

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 6 months ago

Word Count: 0