Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

What a beautiful role reversal and having this belief in believing such things that were like a joke to him once... They came so far being enveloped in so many layers yet gingerly. In both scenes, he was Arnav, no ASR. It was heart-to-heart talk.

He was Arnav, no doubt.

Both moments matter to their parents and that belief that they are stars and he could see his mother in such a way, talk to her even silently worked wonders. If you think for a second, it was basically connecting your loneliness to the person who left this void in you for a lifetime. His mother was the person and he found her there in between stars, in his heart like she was still there watching him. He wanted to make sure that she was happy seeing him like this.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Stargazing...He was dying to talk to her by all means forgetting the rules he set for her and him.

"Aaj se main na tum see baat karoonga aur an tum mujh see".

"From today, neither I nor you will come in front of each other"

He was the one who made this pact and with every angle and by doing all she proved to him that she will abide by his deal.

But...His tears broke all the barriers.

His pain is what she couldn't bear and the same was with him and he broke his deal by asking her an innocent question.

"Kya wo sach main tare ban jate hain?..."

"Is it true that deceased parents become stars?"

Her beautiful answer was what made him believe in things that he has never done before...

Baat sach ya jhoot ki nain Yakeen ki hai...

"It is not a matter of truth or a lie...it is all about believing in it.

What a memory lane?

This scene reminds me off the best heartfelt connection of these two. Knowing that she would understand his words he opened up to her and not even his sister.

His tears made Khushi restless but the important step was he wasn't upset showing her his pain.

Mayu_Irani thumbnail

No words to explain my emotions dear, ❤️ You brought each and every moment of arshi Teri meri dance after ten years, when I'm reading I felt like, watching arshi first time on stage☺️. I will feel the same after 20 years too, None of the pair can replace our arshi in our hearts. And you dear you described each and every moment including khushi hair sprawled over arnav's face. And you mentioning their eyes and hearts talk.... You give justice to our arshi sizzling, passionate, and fire dance performance. And After the dance performance their thoughts and feelings you explained well dear. 😊

And dance during kidnap time, their longlines, loneliness, how much they are incomplete without each other ...... 😊

How much I'm addicted to your stories and I'm equally loved your all the edits and GIFS.. Your edits are making them more beautiful. 👏

Thank you, dear. The effort you're putting to write and do edits with your family and works .. You are great dear . Love you always and your works 🤗

~ Mayu

Edited by Mayu_Irani - 2 years ago

He was Arnav, no doubt.

Both moments matter to their parents and that belief that they are stars and he could see his mother in such a way, talk to her even silently worked wonders. If you think for a second, it was basically connecting your loneliness to the person who left this void in you for a lifetime. His mother was the person and he found her there in between stars, in his heart like she was still there watching him. He wanted to make sure that she was happy seeing him like this.

👏❤️ The beautiful connection he found to move forward towards his peace, later she added think that they are near you, right there. SO embrace these memories...n9 matter these are bitter but feeling them right next to you will add peace, take off this thought of being lonely.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

What a memory lane?

This scene reminds me off the best heartfelt connection of these two. Knowing that she would understand his words he opened up to her and not even his sister.

His tears made Khushi restless but the important step was he wasn't upset showing her his pain.

Well, he also knew that her sister is also sharing the same past but as she moved on in her life with her husband, that is a big reason he never wanted to hurt her further by sharing these memories but these were eating him anyway. Khushi and he found a common ground to shed tears and knowing she was the only one who could understand him, he never resisted or hesitated to share his deepest fears, his anger, his frustration, or anything.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayu_Irani

No words to explain my emotions dear, ❤️ You brought each and every moment of arshi Teri meri dance after ten years, when I'm reading I felt like, watching arshi first time on stage☺️. I will feel the same after 20 years too, None of the pair can replace our arshi in our hearts. And you dear you described each and every moment including khushi hair sprawled over arnav's face. And you mentioning their eyes and hearts talk.... You give justice to our arshi sizzling, passionate, and fire dance performance. And After the dance performance their thoughts and feelings you explained well dear. 😊

And dance during kidnap time, their longlines, loneliness, how much they are incomplete without each other ...... 😊

How much I'm addicted to your stories and I'm equally loved your all the edits and GIFS.. Your edits are making them more beautiful. 👏

Thank you, dear. The effort you're putting to write and do edits with your family and works .. You are great dear . Love you always and your works 🤗

~ Mayu

Thnx Mayu dear for visiting and taking the time. 🤗

It never feels that we are watching them after so many years because it connects us with the time frame we all got hooked on in 2011.

Thank you and really appreciate for liking my work.

Teri Meri is special to me as many of you know that. I can't just let it go.

No doubt AD and life have changed but I found some time to do these things.

❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

👏❤️ The beautiful connection he found to move forward towards his peace, later she added think that they are near you, right there. SO embrace these memories...n9 matter these are bitter but feeling them right next to you will add peace, take off this thought of being lonely.

Well said, later she will add to relieve him, to make him feel better.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Stargazing...He was dying to talk to her by all means forgetting the rules he set for her and him.

"Aaj se main na tum see baat karoonga aur an tum mujh see".

"From today, neither I nor you will come in front of each other"

He was the one who made this pact and with every angle and by doing all she proved to him that she will abide by his deal.

But...His tears broke all the barriers.

His pain is what she couldn't bear and the same was with him and he broke his deal by asking her an innocent question.

"Kya wo sach main tare ban jate hain?..."

"Is it true that deceased parents become stars?"

Her beautiful answer was what made him believe in things that he has never done before...

Baat sach ya jhoot ki nain Yakeen ki hai...

"It is not a matter of truth or a lie...it is all about believing in it.

It seems so ordinary words but as you said, if you think deeply, way big meaning these words hold.

Beautifully said and love the combo of stars scenes in this edit.👏

Well said, later she will add to relieve him, to make him feel better.

until then they knew each other inside out, being a habit of each other.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

It seems so ordinary words but as you said, if you think deeply, way big meaning these words hold.

Beautifully said and love the combo of stars scenes in this edit.👏

Absolutely, deep down we all know the meaning of these.

Thnx dear