Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Can't wait for it 🙂🙂

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love the quote by you at the top👏

They were attached by a string that was holding their heartbeat. That was the receiver and the messenger of their state of minds. They both knew exactly what were they feeling, how, when, where and in which state, distressed, happy etc.

Oh, that closeness, that was killing, that being alone without anyone around in that office was itself rising the heat of every single emotion and all they could do, defy it with their anger.

What could they do? This is was impossible for anyone not to feel anything. ASR was burning, it was his den and she was here. He was the owner of the den but she was in command.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Beautiful rewind one more time

will be back

would love to hear from you 🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I am on a short holiday. I will check and enjoy your creations after I return.

Cheers..

Enjoy your break and I just noticed while messaging that you got promoted Congratulations 👍🏼

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

He always loves her in a Khamosh moment😆

Ajeeb love

Ajeeb hain Dono and Ajeeb is their Love, I wrote about that a long time back, let me find it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am fine di, just had a lot in my plate

Thank You for all you do 🤗

Awe, don't feel bad, we all have our lives outside of this fantasy and that has its own requirements.

You are very welcome🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Di, I will immerse in these posts as I am new to this thread and this is so so good and I will enjoy it slowly but surely

LhwO6dl.png

they almost touched their hands but he wanted the water more than her☺️

😆 He was gulping down fire of his anger, his frustration, his passion, his need, his mission to woe her, and many many things

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Post 1

So well put together👏

Their closeness was rising the heat of desires, unknown feelings that he might have known but she was new to all of these. All of this was making her scared and she was not feeling comfortable with it. Her snapping like this was a proof but he was not aware of that either.

Their banter of heated words were just their frustration and devastation being slaved to these emotions.

BOLD

this was new to both and both were struggling of how to deal with it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Love the quote by you at the top👏

They were attached by a string that was holding their heartbeat. That was the receiver and the messenger of their state of minds. They both knew exactly what were they feeling, how, when, where and in which state, distressed, happy etc.

Oh, that closeness, that was killing, that being alone without anyone around in that office was itself rising the heat of every single emotion and all they could do, defy it with their anger.

What could they do? This is was impossible for anyone not to feel anything. ASR was burning, it was his den and she was here. He was the owner of the den but she was in command.

Thnx Mehr

It was ironic, he was the owner and she was holding the command as his lady.

A natural transition