Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It is a priority

Working moms like you and me... We have set norms and routines in our minds and we are delivering the same to our kids. Look around, the majority are glued to technology. We don't even visit this forum every day. People have nothing to do? I do think sometimes. Too much time at hand. A free mind is a devil's workshop.

Nowadays parents are dealing with their kids by providing them the device so they could be busy on their own. How sad is that?

I like what you said, following westerns have made us to forget our own path.

Roop, the thing is when being alone, you are not afraid of doing, saying, and manipulating stuff where only you and Almighty are the witness of it. This means the fear of that power is gone. Fear of Almighty is the one that keeps you away from wrongdoings, wrong saying, and wrong thinking. Nothing left then.

As I said this topic needs a thread. so I am taking this to our chat club.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I love this scene, She won't say sorry, at least not to him and he made sure of it that she will.

and Bam

we got the biggest shock on ASR's face knowing that she got engaged.

Now someone must ask him when you got yourself engaged being sweaty over this thought that you are really falling for her. What made you go forward and held La's hand and announced that you are getting married to La.

What was then?

Ah, ASR

He lost his control, he lost himself, he lost every power in him to defy this fact that he loves her and can't be without her but again...this was just the beginning of his crumbling shell.

That made him lose his cool, he closed his eyes, yeh kya kar raha hoon main

bam this one line is echoing because when you reach to this point to lose yourself in someone, you are in love and deeply.

But an mana that an jana tha.

and when she was crowding him to seek answers he wanted a shell to hide and that was La.

But he was serious?

Nah

Main ne kaha ke main shaadi karoonga par ye nahin kaha ke kal

and he left to look for her knowing that she is alone on the roads at this hour in red saree.

Protective ASR and Damn Hot one too at that night.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He lost his control, he lost himself, he lost every power in him to defy this fact that he loves her and can't be without her but again...this was just the beginning of his crumbling shell.

bam this one line is echoing because when you reach to this point to lose yourself in someone, you are in love and deeply.

and when she was crowding him to seek answers he wanted a shell to hide and that was La.

But he was serious?

Nah

and he left to look for her knowing that she is alone on the roads at this hour in red saree.

He fell for her badly, following her everywhere during this event and her erratic heartbeat made her keep herself away from him. She ended up on the poolside and he ended up submitting himself.

The man got scared of his own feelings.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

He fell for her badly, following her everywhere during this event and her erratic heartbeat made her keep herself away from him. She ended up on the poolside and he ended up submitting himself.

The man got scared of his own feelings.

Absolutely.

He was scared of LOVE and Submission to it.

Her beauty and innocence were compelling more than ever to bring ASR to his knees.

Sorry Ladies got stuck in my AD.

I Will be back soonish

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

But he was serious?

Nah

His Diwali look is the Hottest one as we all know.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

His Diwali look is the Hottest one as we all know.

Damn Hot

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Does anyone have a link for the interview. I can't find it.Came late from work and the link for zoom isn't working.

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Does anyone have a link for the interview. I can't find it.Came late from work and the link for zoom isn't working.

Yes, I watched it

It was fun

but now it is not working, I am not sure why?

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Yes, I watched it

It was fun

but now it is not working, I am not sure why?

I don't understand it, why is it not available?

This is not a show or Hot Star dilemma