Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

It is possible..but for this , infinite amount of patience , perseverance and compassion is needed which khushi had..her ability to let go of his bitter behavior , always look at the positive side of the things and move on, the ability to laugh in toughest times and this selfless quality brought the real asr on surface .😊 That's why he held onto her so dearly..he was a complex man but he understood her like nobody else..he appreciated her like nobody else..yes he was attracted to her beauty, at the same time he understood that she was perfect for him😍

I was talking in general and by the majority at this era,

these qualities are rare and not a cup of tea for the majority. Being a professional, among the public, listening and dealing so much at hand I am very much confident we are living among the humans who think they are entitled to everything what they think is the best for them and in "Who cares " Style.

Now what you are saying is absolutely 100 % correct. Khushi was indeed the only piece of this world and that is why he said that and bowed his head to her. She was special and he knew that just like his Babuji...and the same goes for Khushi. He knew the side of Arnav and his heart like no one.

They were made for each other.

Nice to see you as always.🤗

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

yes, because she was telling her jiji uss rakshus ko to aisi larki milni chahiye

her inner wishes and desires were laid out here

Awe, how cute she looks telling her jiji all of her dil ki baat...stealing Faiqa's words

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, how cute she looks telling her jiji all of her dil ki baat...stealing Faiqa's words

She was happy.

She told him also that her engagement has been broken.

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He slaved to his heart more than his mind in this sequence. He wanted to clear his side but she wasn't in a mood.

Thnx dear for taking the time and visiting

Come whenever

Love this line 👏

AdiGallia thumbnail

Waiting anxiously for the next sequence, 🤗

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

these qualities are rare and not a cup of tea for the majority. Being a professional, among the public, listening and dealing so much at hand I am very much confident we are living among the humans who think they are entitled to everything what they think is the best for them and in "Who cares " Style.

Now what you are saying is absolutely 100 % correct. Khushi was indeed the only piece of this world and that is why he said that and bowed his head to her. She was special and he knew that just like his Babuji...and the same goes for Khushi. He knew the side of Arnav and his heart like no one.

🤗

I know.. I understand 😆 Real life is very different..

Anyways.. it just shows how beautiful the writing was.

How perfectly these characters were conceived..both were not perfect but perfect for each other..like most of the couples 😆

pmohan89 thumbnail

Mysti

when are you updating the next sequence?

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A sense of entitlement is based on the belief that someone deserves special treatment or recognition for something they didn't earn. In other words, people with this mindset believe that the world owes them without ever giving anything in return.

That DIDN'T EARN is what is the problem. Many things go along with it. This is no longer holding the tiara that rich feel this way, this is a pandemic itself now.

Young adults these days have to face a lot due to this illness. No offense to anyone but in my eyes this is an illness.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

A sense of entitlement is based on the belief that someone deserves special treatment or recognition for something they didn't earn. In other words, people with this mindset believe that the world owes them without ever giving anything in return.

That DIDN'T EARN is what is the problem. Many things go along with it. This is no longer holding the tiara that rich feel this way, this is a pandemic itself now.

Young adults these days have to face a lot due to this illness. No offense to anyone but in my eyes this is an illness.

It is a mental illness that is running in the veins and I blame the parents who are raising this generation without consequences. In this era, everyone is running after money, either to survive or following the herd of society. Becoming someone important is way important than their own kids. Kids are being raised by themselves. Proper guidance is nowhere to be found. Following WESTERN footsteps we have forgotten ours.

When calling each other names is a form of friendship then what is left?

I literally hate when ppl call names or curse really badly. Manners, what are those?

Anyway, this topic needs itself a thread.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

I agree, SR vs Arnav personality transformation is a point where he creates this illusion. Indeed it is for his own safety mechanism, he if afraid of being vulnerable to every wound this world could offer.

How could any girl out there understand this? Khushi was the only one who could even put up with it. Later when she understood him, she always attached the point where he could stop and analyze his own words and actions. She changed him for good.

She did play a major role, we all know that.

But the person he became later was already in him. ASR was shielding Arnav as you mentioned. Khushi just made it easy for him to break that shield.