Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

I'm here..bas hopping around diff forums..these months r a little busy.my little one has exams then there is a wedding in family.. then festival season..kuch na kuch rahega ..then I was consciously trying to stay away from.ipk for my own sanity 😁

IPK is our life. I came back to forum after so long too, but enjoying it not going insane though.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I liked it 😊

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Good question

Was he living his life with his wishes or being chained with past events. The ones which were paving his paths until now.

He was mad at Nani but he promised to di for his lifetime. Contradictions are right here.

I love you brought that scene.

Ms.Gupta

🤣

She is so used to his yelling and scolding the very same way he is used to her chatting and blabbering. Nice observation and connection

She will complete these words and that day he will make her to apologize him.

Lovely creations and nice memory lane

They are becoming each others' habit😊

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

Anticipation is rife as it was shown when he arrives and Khushi was waiting for her that. They keep missing seeing each other blocked by people or flying dupatta. After crashing into each other the way they both look at each other like the person they have been thinking of night and day, standing in front of them The time stops, the moment freezes and they both forget the surroundings.

Until this moment,in each meeting, they had conflicts, and heated debates.But this was a new experience.She knows how to be quiet.😆…

An awkward silence on both sides showed us a different sides of them. Awkwardness was forgotten, when she was rubbing her eyes and he stretches his hand to help her. He thinks he has every right to do so… and she backs away instinctively.

Bang reality check

She goes back to refill and he follows her. What a change.😊

B trying hard not to look at each other, not to show their inner most yearning, Khushi steals glances at him and you can clearly see there is a magnetism in between them that she surrenders to and he stands by her firmly. He turns to talk to her, wanting to clear his side and all the wrongdoings which led to her resignation, but she walks away, leaving him mid-sentence.

The thing is he wasn't furious that much either as later she was praying and he was praising her angelic beauty. Beautiful scene and memorable Arshi moment.

From ASR side that was a HUGE change

he was following his heart

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The belief system was always there.

Otherwise he would never participate in those rituals for Anjali, he allowed her to do whatever with him. That credit goes to her sister. She kept the light on in him, Khushi made him realize further.

I agree, Anjali was the one who kept this light in him but Khushi is the one who brought him out to practice and accept it.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

IPK is our life. I came back to forum after so long too, but enjoying it not going insane though.

I do.. I get so much involved that I forget everything else..hence I take breaks 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

@about his yelling , initially it was so intense that she started crying..she was like a little rabbit ❤ in front of the wolf 😆 Then she got used to it 😆 so much that when he was kidnapped , first thing she tells him "itne din se aapki daant nai suni"❤️ Soon cute

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I do.. I get so much involved that I forget everything else..hence I take breaks 😆

Same goes here

I come when I can

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

@about his yelling , initially it was so intense that she started crying..she was like a little rabbit ❤ in front of the wolf 😆 Then she got used to it 😆 so much that when he was kidnapped , first thing she tells him "itne din se aapki daant nai suni"❤️ Soon cute

Yes, she got used to it

and when they both miss each other, he misses her yapping and she misses his anger😆

Dono ajeeb hain bas

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I agree, Anjali was the one who kept this light in him but Khushi is the one who brought him out to practice and accept it.

Absolutely

unhain aisi larki milni chahiye jo unhe teer ki tarah seedha kar de😆

She was the one