Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

A little something from my side🤗nothing wow....😔

Khushi was like a lioness taming lion ASR in that scene😲The scenary is also stunning especially when Khushi enters and Arnav saw her from the stairs...😉

Will try to be active but to be honest a lot of things happened in the past few years which made me be off from social media.

BEAUTIFUL Maria😊

That shot when he is up and she is in the doorway is my most fav one. Thank you for adding your creation.

I will be here soon with Bersarai and all, so bring it on whenever you can

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Maria, Crystal, Gallia, 👏

Nice creations

I will def be on em, soonish

No issue, there is no rush🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Mysti🤗 Love you for this. I am so liking the entire track analysis.

will be back here.

Unrest

Thanks dear

Some of the episodes where Khushi always have a last word to make him clenched his jaws being unable to respond back.

lol, yes, she makes him quiet, today I will speak and he lets her.

When Khushi walks in, just a little scared and uncertain is the best part for me. His calculated steps were measuring his deep care and concerns. He didn't want the shadow of any scare near her. He gave her the time, the space, until she decides to move forward then he proceeded and came to her level. Her eyes spoke the truth and he knew she was hurt.

Beautiful described here.

He started walking when she took her first step and he didn't even try to prevail over his arrogance or his richness or bossy attitude. It was Arnav who was guilty and seeking her forgiveness but she was no less than him.

Both of them look at the wounded wrist at the same time and their minds got connected to the same moment. There was a chance she might not reach to the edge if he would let her start but his words sparked the connection to her wounds from the very first day.

yeap, she had enough of his attitude and actions and besides all, she had to vent out.

"Are you alright?"

Was he asking her after this incident or the ones he committed in Lucknow or in his office?

His honest and innocent question provided a perfect pitch moment to her to vent out and make him clean bowled.

What an audacity that he asked her this after all what he did? She hands him the resignation letter, and says all whatever she can. Was he expecting this?

He is astounded but she lists all the crimes he has done so far. You have to give her a credit as she does not mind putting in honesty as she did work hard and with honesty whatever he gave her.

Mr.Raizada, yes, I am OK.not because of you but in spite of you!👏

Well, he is the one who gave her this moment on a plate. He sent her in a death cave so now bear with her anger.

Way to go Khushi. But she is same like him. After venting out she walked out with a heavy heart. Was she expecting him to say something, or to stop her? It is evident from their eyes but words fall short in between them as always.

They both were feeling empty and that is for sure.

That wounded connection is not going anywhere because it is deep. If they have memories, they also have intimacy, the longing, yearning, and deep rooted soul connections that are making them restless. If he can't let it go she can't either.

very deep. This wound will remain in between until they both will confess

A thirst that he couldn't explain his side, or an emptiness that she supposed to be happy after venting out but she wasn't and he wasn't either That speaks volume.

Very Nice Gallia dear

my answers are in pink

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Sorry Apu, life commitments are keeping me away and my two kids. I come here whenever I can

Mahreen dear, how are you

No worries, come whenever you can

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is a beautiful addition.

Nice pics and gifs

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Waiting for this moment

I am coming to this soon

Nice pics

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

How innocent these two sisters look here

Lovely sisters👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am watching as I had time today😆

but reading all the beautiful comments and discussions, it just made my day.

You ladies are awesome🤗

Don't underestimate yourself dear

You are very good😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Originally posted by Roop_P

Something changed in their dynamic after guesthouse incident. A true fact to its nature.His irrational behavior is reserved for Khushi only as we have seen so far.There is a bond of hearts here. Khushi has this subconscious bond with Arnav, Shaitan vs Rajkumar. After guesthouse she was feeling his hand caressing her hair. He is her punisher and her rescuer at the same time, and this is showing her initial reluctance to resign. Even though Payal mentioned about the contract but for Khushi is more than that. No wonder why Delhi was not bad anymore. She didn't want to go to Lucknow.

Perfect wording here, he is her prince and punisher as well. He is so harsh on her we know that because her pull for his heart is way too much and it is contradicting his rules. NO love, Love is betrayal, it is just a mirage.Dehli is not bad for her either. She has feelings but why, what, whom, where, how, she has no clue.

She wasn't as enthusiastic as before when she told Shyam in the market they will return home back to Lucknow. The Guesthouse incident was supposed to make her leave AR and Delhi but that is not the case Something beyond her understanding happened in the guesthouse that she could feel it but had no idea. She flashes back to that moment of rescue when Arnav pins her against the wall.

She feels many things, no wonder why she was dreaming him caressing her hair. She woke up with that.

This was a driving force to rage her to the point to leave AR. one thing we need to understand, whatever happened in the guesthouse, Arnav was the one who got the hard hit. Arnav's past runs in his veins through his feelings, his actions reflect it promptly. He is a man who takes side of the right and through the bottom of his heart. When he gives , he submits himself. There are no middle ground.

He loved his mom and despised his father. He loves his sister the same way and feels responsible and protective of her as we are seeing very much. When Anjali was talking about their parents, we can see he is still standing at that point where his mother committed suicide.

His past is what is a driving force here in these epis. That dreadful night had carved his personality in such a way that he talks less, doesn't share his pain, just work and work. Getting power and money is his aim and he got it but now he is still restless because he needs someone to hear his side too and that is where Khushi will come but not now.

No doubt, Arnav got hit badly by guesthouse incidence. Death, losing someone is his fear and he went through this for Khushi.

His trust in love and happily ever after is gone, and that is what we are seeing in these episodes. He knows he has fallen for this girl and that is why he is crushing this feeling but he is not understanding that while doing this he is hurting her so badly. He is shaken and it was inevitable because Khushi could have been dead because of his rash decision. He wanted to know how was she and we have seen how Anjali made him spill his innermost fears.

Absolutely, he is hurting himself by crushing these feelings yet in return he is not realizing that Khushi is being hurt badly.

When intercom signal her arrival, his excitement is so visible. I Love that shot from the top, titans are coming together after assessing their territories. Khushi looks so beautiful and fragile here, somehow they both look so vulnerable besides trying their best to hide.

Did he ever think that this one incident will bring her to this point to run over him like this and she will be ready to leave AR and him?

No he never thought of that and she was pushed to the corner too.

He was wrong, he was at guilty, and he knew it. He took all that she threw at him but her extended hand with resignation. Damn Khushi! I love you for that.smiley27 The most beautiful moment was to have witnesses. Anjali, Naniji, and Mamiji. Oh, she would never think to mess with you Khushi. Her big running mouth can't be from hello hi to bye but she always had her limits with Khushi. Maybe she got Payal to throw all of her frustration after all.

haha, Mamiji was calling her bakariya to Sherni.smiley36

Oh how badly he was feeling helpless, crumbling that paper in his hand, he had no power to stop her. He was wishing so badly to rewind all.

Best scene ever, he remembers red saree and hug in the rain. Dreamy moments and he will never forget those.These are his last resort. He threw her out by throwing that paper but she has power over him. She is back in his hand with her pearls. Don't forget, she holds the key to open every chamber of his heart. He can't close it no matter what. He is trying so hard though.

Her image is stuck in his head. She is in him, he can't forget her no matter what.

Beautiful recaps and your creations speak volume itself with these scenes.smiley32

By Zoya

That is the point, he realized how wrong he was when she pushed him in the guesthouse and jolted him with her words though he was angry but when she got fainted, that was the point when he came into his senses.

humain dard nahin hota...humari koi zindagi nahin hai.

Dard

he felt to his core. Then how fragile he was with her.this is what we hardly see in love stories, less words with deep meaning

You are awesome dear and this is why we are here

Dard

who said he never felt this dard

agar iss duniya main bhagwan hota to itta dard na hota

nakli phool aur tare laga lene se ye duniya khoobsoorat nahin ho jati

Happy New Year's eve

He was in her room, she was the one who will initiate this. Why are you so bitter? Karwahat.

At that time she knows many facets of him. But why does he not believe in love? She still has no clue.

He saw her stars and lightings for new year's eve. He knew she believes in Stars as parents as she told him in Epi 123 but he still was not into that mindset yet. He believes in when he was abducted.

Before that he tells her aur jo chot mujhe pohnchi hai, wound. in Epi 200.

Well she never knew about this wound in his hand and later he doesn't tell her the wound of his heart seeing her in Shyam's arms.

Things are very much correlated until everything becomes meaningless and all they know

That Love is all they had and have.