Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

That will come in due time I know but things are raging up at this point on

Thank You😊

Yes things are raging up and we will get answers in due time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sorry but Idk why it got posted twice?

No worries sometimes IF has its own mind

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Oh I never thought of that, It makes sense and that is why he hated LOVE so much. But he fell for her and day and night all he had in his mind just Khushi

Arnav Singh Raizada itta kamzor nahin ke ek Larki ke khiyal ko dil see an nikaal sake.

But he couldn't.

His resistance always makes him set new rules, makes him say stuff but heart was having its own mind.

Dil hai ke manta nahin

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by pmohan89

smiley27This is something to delve in and then comment.

I will be back here with my thoughts.

Res

Unres

She resigned, he refinedsmiley36

All I could see, a big change in ASR, it was Arnav who descended, it was Arnav who was looking at her with care and concerns, it was Arnav who wanted to bank this fragile moment but Khushi barged in with her set of complaints, her pain and all he could do just to stand there listen.

Miracles do happen sometimessmiley36

He so wanted to reverse it all and embrace her just to relieve her from all of this. All he wanted to see her smile, her chirpy face, he wanted to see her alright.

Tum theek ho

Theek ho tum.

Beautiful post, I am enjoying the complete tracks now.

Well said , he wanted to extend a peaceful hand yet she was in no mood. we will see this later too, whenever Arnav tried to reconcile, Khushi riled up. Only ASR could tame her,.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Are you alright?

The worst thing he just said or in other words incomplete words he uttered. She had a near death experience. Her anger flares again after guesthouse and she stops him too.

She says it all what was bugging her all this time.She presents her resignation letter, he stares at it This time his anger jumps but he lets her speak.

I love her words. She pins him down with all the unfair tasks and his wrongdoings.

The words hammered him down were

I don’t want to have any connection with someone who can knowingly put another person’s life in danger!

She declares that she isn’t the loser in their challenge, he is, because even now he won’t admit he was in the wrong and her life is worth more than the contract.

He stares, speechless and may be he could utter something but Nani interrupted. Worst timing. All he said are you done.

I love when she turns around like asking whatever we have or had, is it done now?

It felt this way.

Beautiful post👏

So beautiful pink, yes, their eyes spoke volumes but again as you siad, his few words instigated her anger.

She had enough since Sheesh Mahal. He has a long list of wrongdoings, she said it all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Wow

Faiqa Apu, you are a true IPKNDian, 🤗

Now I am feeling so embarrassed for not being here.

Accept my apologies.

Thanks Mehr,

Dear you disappear for months, i hope all is well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I will be back Apu, and will stick around.🤗

I'll be waiting

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I think his lack of words and the way he asked triggered her anger and she couldn't stop herself. At this moment she doesn't know that he hardly talks.

This is just the beginning and she will know slowly by slowly especially when she will come to Raizada Mansion.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After resignation Khushi is restless and Arnav cannot get her out of his mind.

She doesn’t know why? she should be happy right? But no, she is not.

The thing which stands out here that Khushi has started to feel some connection…. the same tug that Arnav has been feeling… hum theek nahi hai!…

a nice rebound of the question from ASR - tum theek ho?

She is on his mind especially after she handed him the resignation. Being among plants his attempt to calm himself but that doesn’t help. The anger and frustration takes over and the poor pot lands on the ground.

Both, Arnav and Khushi are trying hard to stopthinking about each other… but fate has its own plans.

She finds his mannat ki chaabi and he finds the pearls. Both of them have a piece of each other now…again a connection.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Originally posted by pmohan89

smiley27This is something to delve in and then comment.

I will be back here with my thoughts.

Res

Unres

She resigned, he refinedsmiley36

All I could see, a big change in ASR, it was Arnav who descended, it was Arnav who was looking at her with care and concerns, it was Arnav who wanted to bank this fragile moment but Khushi barged in with her set of complaints, her pain and all he could do just to stand there listen.

Miracles do happen sometimessmiley36

He so wanted to reverse it all and embrace her just to relieve her from all of this. All he wanted to see her smile, her chirpy face, he wanted to see her alright.

Tum theek ho

Theek ho tum.

Beautiful post, I am enjoying the complete tracks now.

Well said , he wanted to extend a peaceful hand yet she was in no mood. we will see this later too, whenever Arnav tried to reconcile, Khushi riled up. Only ASR could tame her,.

👏

Word Count: 1