Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

ASR comes down the stairs when gets a call from his security… I love his searching puppy eyes at the door. He so wanted to see her. His restlessness is written all over.

Ah, the the way they approached to each other.👏 Khushi walks in being a little scared, a little uncertain. They look at each other before gathering strength to face the upcoming wrath that they have no idea of. At least Arnav. Standing in front of each other, both of them look at her wounded wrist at the same time and their minds are flooded with the events of that fateful night.

He asks her out of genuine concern “Tum theek ho?”

That one question provides perfect fuel to the fire that was burning within her for days and she bursts out. She takes out her frustration and anger towards ASR of all the events that had happened so far. She hands him the resignation letter, and he becomes astounded, a bit taken aback. He was not expecting this from her. She has no idea about this man that he is always at a loss of words.You are right, this will be his habit asking her later all the time.

She explains his unfairness while adding in her honest and hard work nature towards his given tasks. But enough is enough and now she doesn't care .because she realizes the value that the contract holds is not more than her life.

ASR stands there silently without saying a single word because he knows she is right! His remorse over his actions was keeping him silent. Otherwise ASR would never give a second to show the other who is the boss here.

After she was done, all he says is “Are you done?”.

She says yes and hands him the letter and walks away. She only turns back and look at him before she gets out the door, he is still rooted to the spot and gazing at her like he was losing something. She looks anguished and unhappy. Totally agreed with you she wants him to reach out to her and stop her and he just crumbled that piece of paper being helpless.

Later her words were killing him, Anjali was right. What are you hiding? It is definitely not what she did, it was what he did to her.

Pearls and the key were there always being ready to bring them closer, to keep them closer.

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️This is something to delve in and then comment.

I will be back here with my thoughts.

Res

Unres

She resigned, he refined😆

All I could see, a big change in ASR, it was Arnav who descended, it was Arnav who was looking at her with care and concerns, it was Arnav who wanted to bank this fragile moment but Khushi barged in with her set of complaints, her pain and all he could do just to stand there listen.

Miracles do happen sometimes😆

He so wanted to reverse it all and embrace her just to relieve her from all of this. All he wanted to see her smile, her chirpy face, he wanted to see her alright.

Tum theek ho

Theek ho tum.

Beautiful post, I am enjoying the complete tracks now.

Edited by pmohan89 - 3 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 1

The stage was set, she was ready to leave AR and the pressure was immense by Payal and Buaji, Shyam was just clearing his side. I don't care about him in these epis.

The way they both were feeling restless, that was enormous. She was feeling out of her place just by a mere thought of leaving AR or rather ASR. Had no clue yet.

He was missing her, seeing her challenging his being. His way of looking at her DM, as a piece of her was with him. He showed La her place in this epis.

beautiful pictography through words and pics.

Manifest, hmm, I like it👏

PART 1

The big change was in Arnav who was so mellowed down and lost. Some go to his remorse and some for this emptiness for not having her around. Not being able to see her, hear her voice. All the things which made him irritated today somehow were making him realize how important she had become for his sanity. The challenging Khushi with a smile on her face, in her eyes after winning ASR, oh, she made him gobsmacked but at the same time, it was her who kept him at the edge. A child in him was enjoying these games.

Seeing her like this hurt, behind closed eyes, he left but he left a big part with her that night in gupta house.

Now Khushi's entry into AR has another level today. Before she was coming like she owns the office, and now she was completely had mixed feelings. A contrast in her thinking of those scenes made her hold her bag tightly, she was battling as you mentioned. But then she faced La and the rest was assured.

Lovely gif when they cross each other and when he really forgot his di for a second and stopped at her desk, looking at DM statue. I always have this smile on my face like Khushi's table was the first one after he comes down.😉well thought and planned by the makers.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I will come back to comment on all these wonderful new posts made on this thread & I will also reply soon to the earlier posts where I have been tagged. But today I just thought to remind you guys that on 11th August 2021 (which is today) Teej is going to be celebrated here & since this year is the 10th anniversary of ArShi Teej (ArShi Teej episodes were telecast on 27th July & 28th July 2012 but I was preoccupied & I forgot to mention it here on those days) so I thought I would just post the hotstar link to that episode now and we can rewatch and recollect those beautiful moments of ArShi Teej while celebrating Teej in real life today 😍❤️

Check out Khushi breaks her fast with Arnav on Disney+ Hotstar!

http://www.hotstar.com/1000007643

Also in this context, let me tell you that last week coincidentally i came across an ad on my Instagram feed - the ad was for promoting some gifts for the upcoming Teej and very interestingly among the gifts items displayed there, I spotted exactly the same pink Lehriya which Khushi wore in the mandir just a day before Teej (they had been to the mandir to prepare their thaali for Teej) 💗 Here is that pic 💗 (I have hidden the brand’s name here though). On the left hand side you can see the pink lehriya among the gift items ~ its color & pattern / design everything is the same, isn’t it? Just like the one Khushi was wearing a day before Teej 😍💗 Happy belated 10th anniversary of ArShi Teej to all of you ❤️

Also this month on 5th August it was the 10th anniversary of ArShi Rabba Ve at the store room ❤️ Wish all of you happy 10 years of the Store room Rabba Ve too 😍 Here is the link to that episode👇
Check out Khushi's decision shocks Arnav on Disney+ Hotstar!

http://www.hotstar.com/1000007649

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Choices are the hinges of destiny. 👏

Beautifully said.

Her struggle to make this decision, then writing that resignation to convince herself to deliver him reminded me of the day when she made that contract. That day she was full of form to fight with him and today was she was hesitant. The way she enters AR and clutches her bag remembering that night was reflecting the state of her mind.

She didn't want to do it but she also didn't want to live like this anymore under his unfair behavior. She wanted him to feel and understand what happens to the other person over his hasty decisions.

I am glad you mentioned that he was feeling his distressed mind and heart. What I feel you feel was going on here. Love that when he stops at her desk even though he was rushing out hearing about Anjali.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I updated my post

HERE

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mysti🤗 Love you for this. I am so liking the entire track analysis.

will be back here.

Unrest

Some of the episodes where Khushi always have a last word to make him clenched his jaws being unable to respond back.

When Khushi walks in, just a little scared and uncertain is the best part for me. His calculated steps were measuring his deep care and concerns. He didn't want the shadow of any scare near her. He gave her the time, the space, until she decides to move forward then he proceeded and came to her level. Her eyes spoke the truth and he knew she was hurt.

Both of them look at the wounded wrist at the same time and their minds got connected to the same moment. There was a chance she might not reach to the edge if he would let her start but his words sparked the connection to her wounds from the very first day.

"Are you alright?"

Was he asking her after this incidence or the ones he committed in Lucknow or in his office?

His honest and innocent question provided a perfect pitch moment to her to vent out and make him clean bowled.

What an audacity that he asked her this after all what he did? She hands him the resignation letter, and says all whatever she can. Was he expecting this?

He is astounded but she lists all the crimes he has done so far. You have to give her a credit as she does not mind putting in honesty as she did work hard and with honesty whatever he gave her.

Mr.Raizada, yes, I am OK.not because of you but inspite of you!👏

Way to go Khushi. But she is same like him. After venting out she walked out with a heavy heart. Was she expecting him to say something, or to stop her? It is evident from their eyes but words fall short in between them as always.

That wounded connection is not going anywhere because it is deep. If they have memories, they also have intimacy, the longing, yearning, and deep rooted soul connections that are making them restless. If he can't let it go she can't either.

A thirst that he couldn't explain his side, or an emptiness that she supposed to be happy after venting out but she wasn't and he wasn't either That speaks volume.

Edited by AdiGallia - 3 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somehow I lost the entire passage i wrote while posting so I will come back for the Part 2

I must say the Reflection gif is so awesome👏

will be back

PART 2