Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Thank you but translate this red for me please

Whatever you feel, I feel

basically, he was confessing that he feels the same as she does

Originally posted by: _charu_

this line means "what i feel , and what you feel ..basically he was acknowledging that they have feelings for each other

Thank You Charu😊

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Well, Some minds can't change and it is rather showing the inclination on one side rather than both that speaks itself and hinders to see beyond.

As you said, we are here to enjoy and that means IPK is the best.

I totally agree

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Never, this one story is what kept me glued to it.

Thanks for the lovely answers

Totally agreed she always gave two hoots of him being rich and arrogant. No wonder why he had so many names besides that she wanted a way to remember him as Payal mentioned itta wo tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga, jitta tum karti ho.

Khushi being an underdeveloped character and if ASR was damaged and wounded so did Khushi.

She hides her pain behind this curtain of smile, self righteousness, go and get it kinda layers. Full of flaws, wrong choices as she did in my eyes [ no offense to anyone] when she hid Shyam from other eyes. Especially when he was exploiting her during Payesh wedding and even after her marriage with Arnav.

As far as I could understand

There is also the fact that for the norms of our indian society where girls and women supposed to be taking in all the nonsense and that was where writers tried to correct Khushi from the initial episodes, must be channel's stress on the makers. BUT I am glad she did change herself being with La, then being with Arnav. That was a Gigantic step for a girl like her to sleep before marriage, going for Miss India contest, and wearing such dresses later.

I never liked second marriage, just like Faiqa, it was a show for the world and we know why?

Khushi values virtues like integrity, self respect and independence rather than money, fame and power. As an independent girl and being a fearless human being she would pick a fight with anybody who challenged her beliefs. Arnav couldn't do much at the point when she shook his grounds in gueshouse.

She has a unique relationship with her Devi Maiyya. Khushi is lost without her guiding light DM. She always thinks about her family first. She is full of ideals, righteous, very naïve and guileless. She has a disarming innocence in her which is so hard to find among people.

She treats all people equally…. she always looks for goodness in people. But at the same time, She is clumsy but carries a natural elegance as Arnav said pagal hai but cute hai.

Though she is more mature than her age most of the times, she carries a childish streak in her which comes out at the most odd times. But may be this was her way to tackle challenges. But she was always looking for love and acceptance and that was due her parents' death. No wonder why she was keeping them close through stars and all. She always tries to gain approval from everybody… I think this is because of her own insecurities.

Her world is black or white and there is no middle ground. She is quick to form judgments about people, because of her simplicity. She loves to fix things and ends up interfering in other’s lives when it is not her place to do so. We have seen that when she did in Arnav's life. Even when she came to train La, she tried to impost her own beliefs and that made Arnav unhappy many times.

After understanding her nature, Arnav gave her time to grow up after marriage to get close to him. Even he was hating her at that time. But once everything became clear, he became his anchor. He gave her chances to become more independent.

When we see her or Arnav, as I mentioned before, they are not perfect but beautiful crafted characters in my eyes. No one is perfect in this world.

Lovely analysis of Khushi

RED is awesome👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Never, this one story is what kept me glued to it.

Thanks for the lovely answers

Totally agreed she always gave two hoots of him being rich and arrogant. No wonder why he had so many names besides that she wanted a way to remember him as Payal mentioned itta wo tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga, jitta tum karti ho.

Khushi being an underdeveloped character and if ASR was damaged and wounded so did Khushi.

Nailing it here, she was. Because they only showed ASR and his damaged side and repairing ways and spent time on the development of his character but they never explored Khushi's side.

She hides her pain behind this curtain of smile, self righteousness, go and get it kinda layers. Full of flaws, wrong choices as she did in my eyes [ no offense to anyone] when she hid Shyam from other eyes. Especially when he was exploiting her during Payesh wedding and even after her marriage with Arnav.

As far as I could understand

There is also the fact that for the norms of our indian society where girls and women supposed to be taking in all the nonsense and that was where writers tried to correct Khushi from the initial episodes, must be channel's stress on the makers. BUT I am glad she did change herself being with La, then being with Arnav. That was a Gigantic step for a girl like her to sleep before marriage, going for Miss India contest, and wearing such dresses later.

I can understand why didn't she tell or expose Shyam because she couldn't. We all say that why didn't she tell even Payal. We, seeing her Jiji and Mamiji's equation, it was not a wise idea. Khushi did the right thing. In front of eyes, she knew Shyam could not do anything. Here and there he did show his nasty side but again, not that dangerous steps that she had to go further. Absolutely, going for such level for her Arnavji, it was not easy for her, and that credit goes to Arnav and his immense love that gave her this much strength. He showed her he could do anything for her and she returned the same.

I never liked second marriage, just like Faiqa, it was a show for the world and we know why?

🤗We know

Khushi values virtues like integrity, self respect and independence rather than money, fame and power. As an independent girl and being a fearless human being she would pick a fight with anybody who challenged her beliefs. Arnav couldn't do much at the point when she shook his grounds in gueshouse.

She has a unique relationship with her Devi Maiyya. Khushi is lost without her guiding light DM. She always thinks about her family first. She is full of ideals, righteous, very naïve and guileless. She has a disarming innocence in her which is so hard to find among people.

She was lost without her mother. She used to confine in DM for everything and always had a solution at the end, it was her belief and faith system. Very strong one if you ask.

She treats all people equally…. she always looks for goodness in people. But at the same time, She is clumsy but carries a natural elegance as Arnav said pagal hai but cute hai.

Though she is more mature than her age most of the times, she carries a childish streak in her which comes out at the most odd times. But may be this was her way to tackle challenges. But she was always looking for love and acceptance and that was due her parents' death. No wonder why she was keeping them close through stars and all. She always tries to gain approval from everybody… I think this is because of her own insecurities.

Her world is black or white and there is no middle ground. She is quick to form judgments about people, because of her simplicity. She loves to fix things and ends up interfering in other’s lives when it is not her place to do so. We have seen that when she did in Arnav's life. Even when she came to train La, she tried to impost her own beliefs and that made Arnav unhappy many times.

Most of the ppl having such traits are like her, but as you said she was full of flws, her nosy habits were irritating for Arnav in the beginning but later he started missing the same from her when she wasn't around.

After understanding her nature, Arnav gave her time to grow up after marriage to get close to him. Even he was hating her at that time. But once everything became clear, he became his anchor. He gave her chances to become more independent.

This is what you all need, one person who is ready to be there for everything, maybe not doing much but the support speaks itself.

When we see her or Arnav, as I mentioned before, they are not perfect but beautiful crafted characters in my eyes. No one is perfect in this world.

Well written Roop

My answers are in Pink

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

It means a lot from you di. Thank you😊

I am honored dear😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Well said, these pictures are reflecting those vibes.

They are actors and in my eyes, they have a right to explore more.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I know I am kinda slow but I am doing what I can in my spare time. Anyway, resignation and store room scenes are coming up

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.