Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Wow, crystal, 👏

You brought the sensuous side of these two characters, Beautiful wording, crafted very well.

It means a lot from you di. Thank you😊

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I think we just see him as ASR and that is why❤️😆

But I love these pictures, very insightful

Well said, these pictures are reflecting those vibes.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

A lot of discussion over the characters but one thing is evident. Still after many years we misunderstood Khushi. Why is that? I don't want to delve in. Personal POVs but in my eyes, both protagonists were layered with flaws. Second, the show was written by men and somehow Khushi's character in later episodes were staged backward. The show itself became only Arnav and Khushi show. A show needs many characters to run the entire script. It was lacking that after their second marriage with non stop nonsense tracks. But we are here because whatever it was, it is,

it is a cherishing show. I love it and no other show comes closer to it.

Hmm, I like the way you are thinking, I will come back with Khushi's analysis.

Roop_P thumbnail

It is a beautiful story and we never get tired of watching over and over again.

Well written post dear

Never, this one story is what kept me glued to it.

Thanks for the lovely answers

Totally agreed she always gave two hoots of him being rich and arrogant. No wonder why he had so many names besides that she wanted a way to remember him as Payal mentioned itta wo tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga, jitta tum karti ho.

Khushi being an underdeveloped character and if ASR was damaged and wounded so did Khushi.

She hides her pain behind this curtain of smile, self righteousness, go and get it kinda layers. Full of flaws, wrong choices as she did in my eyes [ no offense to anyone] when she hid Shyam from other eyes. Especially when he was exploiting her during Payesh wedding and even after her marriage with Arnav.

As far as I could understand

There is also the fact that for the norms of our indian society where girls and women supposed to be taking in all the nonsense and that was where writers tried to correct Khushi from the initial episodes, must be channel's stress on the makers. BUT I am glad she did change herself being with La, then being with Arnav. That was a Gigantic step for a girl like her to sleep before marriage, going for Miss India contest, and wearing such dresses later.

I never liked second marriage, just like Faiqa, it was a show for the world and we know why?

Khushi values virtues like integrity, self respect and independence rather than money, fame and power. As an independent girl and being a fearless human being she would pick a fight with anybody who challenged her beliefs. Arnav couldn't do much at the point when she shook his grounds in gueshouse.

She has a unique relationship with her Devi Maiyya. Khushi is lost without her guiding light DM. She always thinks about her family first. She is full of ideals, righteous, very naïve and guileless. She has a disarming innocence in her which is so hard to find among people.

She treats all people equally…. she always looks for goodness in people. But at the same time, She is clumsy but carries a natural elegance as Arnav said pagal hai but cute hai.

Though she is more mature than her age most of the times, she carries a childish streak in her which comes out at the most odd times. But may be this was her way to tackle challenges. But she was always looking for love and acceptance and that was due her parents' death. No wonder why she was keeping them close through stars and all. She always tries to gain approval from everybody… I think this is because of her own insecurities.

Her world is black or white and there is no middle ground. She is quick to form judgments about people, because of her simplicity. She loves to fix things and ends up interfering in other’s lives when it is not her place to do so. We have seen that when she did in Arnav's life. Even when she came to train La, she tried to impost her own beliefs and that made Arnav unhappy many times.

After understanding her nature, Arnav gave her time to grow up after marriage to get close to him. Even he was hating her at that time. But once everything became clear, he became his anchor. He gave her chances to become more independent.

When we see her or Arnav, as I mentioned before, they are not perfect but beautiful crafted characters in my eyes. No one is perfect in this world.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Arnav and Khushi are two beautiful characters

Arnav was a compact, clear cut man, with precise features, a lot of very soft black hair, and thoughtful dark brown eyes. He had a look of wariness and handsome man, and that look which could change when he felt relaxed or happy, into a smile of amused friendliness and pleasure which aroused feelings of warmth, and something more, in many women who were throwing themselves all over him, but his eyes settled on Khushi.

Khushi had many features but her mouth was the one grabbed attention, either closed or open.Her mouth bowed forward and her brow sloped back, when she was expressing her emotions. Haw, round shaped...uff.

She looked as if the nimbus of humanity were fading away and she were turning monkey to play every mischief she could. 😆👍🏼Tendrils grew from her eyebrows and coarse hairs sprouted on her lip and chin. When she put on her dress the chest went up and down in her huffs and puffs. A sober Khushi's mask fell down over her eyes. Sometimes she put her hand over her mouth and laughed, her eyes closed and her shoulder shaking. and he fell for every inch of shaking form.

This is where these two stand up for me. Two simple minds fell in love. Simple.

Lovely analysis, a short and crisp I must say.👏

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love this angle of yours and take on the pounding heart of their moments but together.

Jo main mehsoos karta hoon wo tum mehsoos karti ho and vice versa

Thank you but translate this red for me please

AdiGallia thumbnail

Wow, I must say, what a discussion👏

Pleasure to read all,

i will take my sweet time.

Sorry for being away, work load is heavy these days.

AdiGallia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

Lovely thoughts here

He definitely had powers to manage rescuing her but why did he go there by himself when he knew it was not safe?

Because her life became so important, she became so important, he wanted her to see he cares but his style was wrong. His ways of doing things were wrong and she had no idea of such things. He did so many wrong things with her in a short span of time, anyone at her place had the same thoughts.

Very much true

Maybe this is why when she held him accountable for, he tried to explain his side for the very first time in his life. I agree that he wanted to clear his side but this was a huge step from a man like ASR

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Thank you but translate this red for me please

this line means "what i feel , and what you feel ..basically he was acknowledging that they have feelings for each other

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is also the fact that for the norms of our indian society where girls and women supposed to be taking in all the nonsense and that was where writers tried to correct Khushi from the initial episodes, must be channel's stress on the makers. BUT I am glad she did change herself being with La, then being with Arnav. That was a Gigantic step for a girl like her to sleep before marriage, going for Miss India contest, and wearing such dresses later.

Although she kept quiet in shyams matter but I don't think she was taking all nonsense from.him..she ignored him like his presence didn't affect her at all..whenever he crossed a line , she was scared, but something bigger came up n she let it go ..she was clueless too, as she couldn't reveal the truth..she couldn't leave the house either ..whenever she was alone with him, she did try to warn him in her own way..It was ineffective yeah but such instances were less..its hard to believe that they didn't cross paths everyday living in the same house , but I am glad the writers focused more on arnav khushi than khushi and shyam.

The bolded part , it was a huge step for her ... She was never in love before , her ideas were more bookish 😆 when arnav was trying to tell her that our feelings matter more than these rasms, her mind was fixated on the rituals...both were right and wrong here..right and wrong abt this whole marriage , rituals , love , even the live in thing.....rituals and feelings both are important but I also believe that feelings are more important...aise bhi, arnav told her that I brought you to meet my mom (their ancestral house) ,it means you're mine...she reciprocated his gesture in her way....ye toh hona hi tha , but jaise hua , it made their union more special ..dadi ne kaha tha na dono nai milenge shadi se pehle 😆 that's why ..hell with all the stupidity of rituals and rasms😆

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago