Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Thank you but that was Mysticaldivine's words not mine

Yeah I noticed now dear CrystalJam that the post was originally made by MysticalDivine! So thanks for correcting me and I have edited my previous post now 👍🏼

I'll be back with your posts, AD had me

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

how Khushi's orphan bg makes her seeing beyond the horizon, no one understood while doing her analysis, she was pretty much hurt too innerly, it is not easy living with taunts and growing up with them. Babuji and his love made her strong. Payal and Amma's love was there too but her father had a BIG role in her optimistic nature, I can totally relate to this. Jitna dukhi insaan ho utna hi wo hunsta hai...Arnav had the opposite nature but after finding out each other's similar BG they both became shoulders to each other in pain.

Yes right - Khushi’s socio-economic background, her social milieu, other people’s behaviour towards Khushi since her childhood & its impact on her - everything together contributed to Khushi’s psyche & the way she grew up to be! That’s why it’s futile to compare Khushi with anyone else ~ her life, her nature, her background makes her what she is, it makes her unique! We relate to this Khushi because she did what she could do from her position! If she tried to do something else then it would have looked weird! We adore her for what she is 😍

she was pretty much hurt too innerly, it is not easy living with taunts and growing up with them....... Jitna dukhi insaan ho utna hi wo hunsta hai...’ ~ the lines remind me of these sayings : ‘The brightest smiles hide the deepest pain inside!’, or ‘The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain!’ I can relate to these lines because I can see some people even in real life, looking too happy or trying to look too happy, always smiling, laughing away, a bit OTT but in the heart of their hearts they are hiding some pain, some deep insecurities, inferiority complex, etc!

Arnav had the opposite nature but after finding out each other's similar BG they both became shoulders to each other in pain.’
- so true! Arnav and Khushi belonged to two different worlds but they became one as their worlds collided, they became soulmates for a reason 💞

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am glad you mentioned that as I always mentioned[ especially in epi 176,225 analysis] how Khushi's orphan bg makes her seeing beyond the horizon, no one understood while doing her analysis, she was pretty much hurt too innerly, it is not easy living with taunts and growing up with them. Babuji and his love made her strong. Payal and Amma's love was there too but her father had a BIG role in her optimistic nature, I can totally relate to this. Jitna dukhi insaan ho utna hi wo hunsta hai...Arnav had the opposite nature but after finding out each other's similar BG they both became shoulders to each other in pain.

@Mysticaldivine

Beautifully described👏

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Yes right - Khushi’s socio-economic background, her social milieu, other people’s behaviour towards Khushi since her childhood & its impact on her - everything together contributed to Khushi’s psyche & the way she grew up to be! That’s why it’s futile to compare Khushi with anyone else ~ her life, her nature, her background makes her what she is, it makes her unique! We relate to this Khushi because she did what she could do from her position! If she tried to do something else then it would have looked weird! We adore her for what she is 😍

she was pretty much hurt too innerly, it is not easy living with taunts and growing up with them....... Jitna dukhi insaan ho utna hi wo hunsta hai...’ ~ the lines remind me of these sayings : ‘The brightest smiles hide the deepest pain inside!’, or ‘The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain!’ I can relate to these lines because I can see some people even in real life, looking too happy or trying to look too happy, always smiling, laughing away, a bit OTT but in the heart of their hearts they are hiding some pain, some deep insecurities, inferiority complex, etc!

Arnav had the opposite nature but after finding out each other's similar BG they both became shoulders to each other in pain.’
- so true! Arnav and Khushi belonged to two different worlds but they became one as their worlds collided, they became soulmates for a reason 💞

in red, your words are true to its nature👏

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Lines in RED 👍🏼

but in Khushi's head was all Anjali and Arnav's equation. She didn't want to bring brother and sister face to face on this. Think deeply, it could have been a cold war in between them which we saw after when Arnav threw Shyam out. That cold war could have other consequences.’

Agree with it word for word 👍🏼 In this context I remember Naniji’s words on Khushi! Naniji had pointed out that Khushi may be the youngest of all but she has much more maturity and understanding than people of her age or people older than her! Also we all know that Khushi was a quintessential child-woman whom we love to bits but we also can see her rising above her age and showing much more maturity and understanding than even some of the veterans! I think such amazing wisdom & understanding came to Khushi naturally because she always kept others’ welfare and others’ happiness in her mind while doing anything! True to her name, Khushi always believed in spreading khushi or happiness in people’s life - so, that quality was ingrained in her! Her selfish interests never came in the way of her decisions. And of course Khushi was thinking about Anjali Arnav equation, but in addition to that, I think Khushi also had to keep in her mind the consequences of her actions on Payal & the Gupta family ~ because after all she was very much aware that she was an orphan & she was adopted and given shelter by the Gupta family - Shashi, Payal, Buaji were not her blood relations but still they accepted Khushi as their own (especially Payal & Shashi! Buaji often used to taunt her earlier for not belonging to them, for being an outsider) and hence Khushi thought she had to remain indebted to all of them for a lifetime and she always saw to it that she did not do anything rash which could be the cause of misery for not only the Raizada family but also the Gupta family! Also Buaji had warned / alerted Khushi that she should not do anything which will jeopardise Payal’s future! Simultaneously Khushi understood how Anjali was totally besotted with Shyam and it would turn her world upside down if she tells her the bitter facts now - it would be a very rude jolt which Anjali was not in a mental state to take it in the right way - it would tear apart the entire Raizada family - moreover since Khushi was also robustly optimist, she believed somewhere in the goodness of all characters - so she also had hoped that Shyam, after getting rebuffed by her and the entire Gupta family, would gradually learn his lessons & change / reform himself for the better & mend his ways to be devoted to his wife Anjali ! It was a noble thought on her part but of course snakewa Shyam was too evil to change for the better 😁

He took away privileges of a joint account and money sources just to see how far Shyam could go’

So true 👍🏼 After all he was THE ASR and that’s for a reason 👍🏼 Not that he did not make any wrong decisions (he did make especially when his anger took over his mind) but in this naazuk scenario, when Anjali was pregnant with Shyam’s child and he caught Shyam red-handed cheating on Anjali & that too with Arnav’s own fiancé / beloved Khushi and he also had this terrible misunderstanding that Khushi too is very much with Shyam in his evil plan, - it’s not easy for anyone to keep calm and take the wisest decisions! In fact most of us in his place would have collapsed and wouldn’t be in a position to do anything sane! Arnav at least had that much sanity to take a quick decision (though flawed in parts) to secure the future / welfare of the mother & her unborn child which was the need of the hour! Of course he had to face the consequences of the flaws in his decisions too and he had to suffer too but when he realised everything he genuinely repented that (not much through words but more through his actions) and he tried to rectify the things in his own way! ❤️

It’s a treat to read your analysis xZoyax 🤗❤️

Such a lovely way to characterize Khushi's persona. Thanks for liking my words.

Listen I like her more than Arnav so when someone degrades her, I become a volcano😆

Just like sanaya said Khushi could do anything, oh, I love her craziness and whatever she does to tease Arnav...sone pe suhaga🤣 He deserves it. Laad Governor of Raizada Mansion who could only yell at my Khushi.

Now Shyam, ah...what can I say. WHat a twisty character. He is Faiqa's fav, if you don't know.Trust me on that. She has so many names for him.

I wish she could make one post only on Shyam.

Faiqa sun rahi ho an. Make post on Shyam please.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

in red, your words are true to its nature👏

Thank you dear CrystalJam 🤗

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Such a lovely way to characterize Khushi's persona. Thanks for liking my words.

Listen I like her more than Arnav so when someone degrades her, I become a volcano😆

Just like sanaya said Khushi could do anything, oh, I love her craziness and whatever she does to tease Arnav...sone pe suhaga🤣 He deserves it. Laad Governor of Raizada Mansion who could only yell at my Khushi.

Now Shyam, ah...what can I say. WHat a twisty character. He is Faiqa's fav, if you don't know.Trust me on that. She has so many names for him.

I wish she could make one post only on Shyam.

Faiqa sun rahi ho an. Make post on Shyam please.

Lines in Red - Haha me too erupt like a volcano 🔥 if anyone degrades Khushi or Arnav 😁 These characters have so much depth & layers too - it makes me mad when I see some people frivolously dismissing either of them! I may be wrong but I think either those people lack the depth to understand those characters or they have some different malevolent agenda or they are simply 🤡 making a fool of themselves by exposing their inability to understand such iconic characters!

Yes 🙌 Sanaya Irani had said that & she said this so many times that Khushi is her most favourite characters for that reason because she could explore everything, all shades of emotions while playing that role ♥️

Wow 🤩 That’s news to me xZoyax 😁 In that case, I’ll be looking forward to Faiqa’s next post on infamous creep Daiyya Ho, the snakewa 🐍 Shyam !! 😳 Already that Daiyya Ho BGM has started playing in my head now 🤣 Daiyya ho had a great introductory scene, by the way. That Salman Khan style bracelet, that BGM, the swag ... in fact, Shyam was introduced with a lot of flair lol. And it was not possible for the first time viewers to figure out at once that he is meant to be a totally negative character! Arnav looked rude or arrogant at first sight, his angry avatar can almost scare you away but if you delve deep you will discover his heart of gold just like Khushi was able to discover! Shyam was OTOH apparently very sweet, polite, knew how to use sugar-coated words to charm or impress people around him but he had a black heart 🖤 Can’t wait to see Faiqa unravelling more on him! Thanks xZoyax for making this wonderful suggestion 😃

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arnav Singh Raizada

A full of flaws man, far from being perfect.

He was emotionally unstable and tarnished because of his past. It is sad that he had he had to grow up instantly when he was thrown in the fire of this world. A heart like ocean but mind like a chambers of a volcano. Only one person, his sister had a permission to peak in him but not even fully permitted.

After seeing his parents and deceiving uncle, he lost his faith in relationships..He doesn’t believe in the concept of love. Money and power work wonders for him.He did all to have money and the power so things could be controlled the way he wanted.

He took place of his parents for his sister, a protective shield. I always wonder, did he have any part in this marriage of Anjali and Shyam. I believe no. Nani took that decision and he obliged by. Shyam definitely had figured that out and exploited emotionally the bro-sis equation for his own benefits.

In between taking care of his sister and making his status, he forgot to seal his own pain and hurt, that grew more with it. The loss of his mother, his childhood, and his home, all grew over time in him to make him a ruthless, cynical, and arrogant person. Anger became his shield to not be seen as vulnerable in front of others.

A man who loves challenges and testing limits of his life, I guess this was providing him the leverage to come to the top but when he got challenged by Khushi his testing limits got hit by belief system his mother had. A person who lost all the glory of traditions, beliefs, society's norms got struck by the lightning of the same forces in the form of Khushi but he couldn't remove himself from it.

Why?

Her touch reminded him of that touch which his mother had. That was his destiny. But did he accept it no, he fought against this challenge but he didn't lose at all. He won the true meaning of life through Khushi.

His relation with Lavanya was perfect by his standards. She was the right kinda mix of his self created thoughts and rules. But with Khushi he lost control over his thoughts, his rules, over his feelings, and his life a bit. She was everywhere and at the top in his surroundings.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

a simple, straightforward, and optimistic girl.

She invaded his brain and started to control his heart, he started experiencing these un welcomed feelings. He did not know how to handle them.

She was the only person to point out how flawed his character is, to his face by smacking him many time to knock some sense in him..

aapko yeh batane ki jurrat kar rahi hai ki aapka gussa hi nahi, aapki poori zindagi galat buniyaad pe bani hai

and the first time in his life, he felt the need to explain himself, he wanted to be clear in her eyes.Why?

Because he felt guilty for what he had done to her.

He said it to his sis if any girl comes in his life because of whom he won't be able to live, then he will stay away but he couldn't stay away from Khushi. A man who never believed in love, fell in love with her because he couldn't deny these feelings any more.

On Diwali, he ran away because he was scared, all his life he made rules to be on a safe side, not to repeat past mistakes which he might have seen or heard for his father. and what he did , he came up with his devised plan to bring Lavanya in as his fiance' to keep Khushi away.

But Khushi's engagement knocked him out and he realized he never wanted her to be away from him. That was the moment he realized he was wounded in love.

We see him in his worst when he saw Khushi and Shyam on the terrace. He was broken. it brought back his past in front of his eyes with a slap... reminding him of the lesson that love doesn’t exist! He was shattered and angry with himself that he let his guards down and let Khushi in his life.

He was devastated as the history was repeating itself. Shyam did exactly what his father did to his mother. Khushi became the collateral damage in between him and Shyam. The hate he developed was consuming him every time when he was seeing khushi in front of him but his heart bled seeing her in tears, getting slapped, being humiliated.

In due time, Arnav realized that love is far greater than hate. He confessed but he had to win Khushi and her trust back. ASR was a man of action and at the top he did not know how to love or how to express it.\

But when he stood by Khushi and supported her when his family questioned his marriage to her. Khushi wanted them to get married again at the terrace with all the rituals and traditions. He relented but agreed to it for the sake of Khushi and their love!

He wanted to prove to her that he could do anything for her!

He married her in spite of the fact that her mother was the woman because of whom his mother committed suicide. He overcame that fear and hate and their love overcame all the barriers! He finally let his past go.

Whatever he did, or Khushi did, that was their way of overcoming the barriers they were facing while coming together.

It is a beautiful love story and feels near to heart because it is about two people with flaws, no perfection or over sweetness.

Edited by Roop_P - 3 years ago
Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A lot of discussion over the characters but one thing is evident. Still after many years we misunderstood Khushi. Why is that? I don't want to delve in. Personal POVs but in my eyes, both protagonists were layered with flaws. Second, the show was written by men and somehow Khushi's character in later episodes were staged backward. The show itself became only Arnav and Khushi show. A show needs many characters to run the entire script. It was lacking that after their second marriage with non stop nonsense tracks. But we are here because whatever it was, it is,

it is a cherishing show. I love it and no other show comes closer to it.