Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Everyone here on IPK forum and especially on my threads.

Please follow IPK Forum Rules.

Absolutely no discussion over the comparison of characters and other shows. Please refrain from it and edit your posts please and delete such material.

Thank you

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

My humble request to both and everyone here on this thread.No discussion or comparison of characters

Please, Follow IPK forum Rules

Thanks Cystal, I was answering all and making the post but really appreciate for pointing that out.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry..edited my post..

Sorry Faiqa, just edited my post, 👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

For me IPKKND (Original) is a timeless classic and Khushi Arnav are the best - their characters might have had some limitations, flaws which are natural & we relate to them with all their flaws! No character can be 100% perfect in that way just like no human being can be! Also we have to judge those characters in the context of their time, their social background, their past history & their milieu, etc. None of us are perfect - so why to expect the characters to be perfect? Let’s stick to our IPKKND & our ArShi ~ they are enough for us for this lifetime ❤️

😃 True that.

Arnav and khushi, their chemistry is unparalleled. Just the way arnav calls out "khushi" is mein bhi ek Nasha sa tha...I can hear him call out her name the entire day...the way they look so perfect together..the way they fit into each other's arms so perfectly ..the way they look at each other ..the way they fight.. the way they cared for each other..sab bhool gayi main toh it will stay with me for the lifetime.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sorry..edited my post..

Till now you have edited out the lines only from one of your posts Charu. But you have not yet edited out the lines from your earlier post where for the first time you made the comparison between Khushi & some other character from another itv show. I checked it now. That post and those lines are still there! I will not quote the lines or that post here but I’ll post the link to that post of yours so that it becomes easier for you to locate it & edit out its last paragraph. Please do the needful. Here is the link to your post which needs to be edited (the last paragraph of that post especially needs to be edited out). Charu here is the Link to your post 👇

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158127416

I agree with you Faiqa totally that we need to stick to the rules of the IPKKND FORUM & maintain the decorum here.

P.S.: Also a humble request to all friends who have quoted those two above-mentioned posts, if it is possible please go back to those quoted posts and edit out the lines which compares Khushi to another character from another show. Thanking you all in advance ❤️

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Till now you have edited out the lines only from one of your posts Charu. But you have not yet edited out the lines from your earlier post where for the first time you made the comparison between Khushi & some other character from another itv show. I checked it now. That post and those lines are still there! I will not quote the lines or that post here but I’ll post the link to that post of yours so that it becomes easier for you to locate it & edit out its last paragraph. Please do the needful. Here is the link to your post which needs to be edited (the last paragraph of that post especially needs to be edited out). Charu here is the Link to your post 👇

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158127416

I agree with you Faiqa totally that we need to stick to the rules of the IPKKND FORUM & maintain the decorum here.

Ok I will do that..forgot about it..sorry again..

Plz continue..I won't be this active now..therr won't be any further issues , if there r plz pm me 😃

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

In the beginning, Khushi did take it as her insult and all and that is why from Sheesh Mahal to guesthouse she did all to answer him in a strong way. WHen Khushi started working in RM then she started getting him and his equation with Anjali and then his words started fading away, his anger had effect in such cases but

BUT whenever he showed anger layered with mean, teasing words, she answered him back to knock some sense or by her acts, if she did cross lines she said sorry if he crossed a line, he said sorry and we know how hard was that for him but she started bringing out his real inner side. He took her craziness as a package of her smiley1

After marriage he talked low of her on wedding night but then she knew him very well and she knew something else is there that is making him saying all of this and doing all of this. but he never told her. She had no idea why did he marry her like this. When she knew, it was that bridge and then kidnapping. Arnav always thinks from his own perspective, when he implied you didn't find it important to tell me about Shyam he forgot that he never told her the reason for marrying her before. Anyway then kidnapping and all. That completely changed their chemistry. A man was ready to take her as his woman in the hut, gave himself in for saving her, then carried her in his arms to home, after mishap with his sister got instigated by his Mami and yelled at Khushi. Fine, she cried and made peace with it to leave but then he asked her not to...he reprimanded his act. But when he asked "aur main" she answered true to its nature "agar di na khush hai to kya aap khush reh payengey"

a very straight forward answer because he did exactly when his sister went to an extreme.He blamed Khushi and way too harshly. A fuel to fire, he burned her soul by bringing the contract out. After that she didn't want to explain much. She wanted to finish the contract period and wanted to move on, or wanted to see if he will accept her as her, not as a contracted wife. But he did when he returned her the pearl necklace. After that their paths become one.

There are certain things in marriage, in husband and wife, depend on the type of relationship they have. Besides love, respect and trust are two gauges this relationship gets weighed on. Trus was there but Respect in a true sense for each others' feelings and all started after Khushi's cold shoulder, she made him understand that. She never show "Zid" when she said those words to Anjali about that this child will be your light, she was right. She cares about Anjali genuinely and Arnav knew that too.

They were living under the same roof, so if Khushi was told not to go to her room, Anjali shouldn't be in their room with Kheer either. It was impossible not to cross each other. This was one of the reasons she left. She didn't know what Arnav talked to Anjali and what happened between bro and sis after those rose petals path scenes. Anjali's reaction was hasty. That also showed she didn't understand Khushi's importance in Arnav's life. She did after Raksha Bandhan when Arnav wore Kurta. She tried her whole life but couldn't convince him to wear but Khushi did it.

All these minute details are sensitive among relations in my eyes, we can't weigh down one and weigh up the other.

This last line of yours have summed up very well.

Loved reading your analysis MysticalDivine 👍🏼❤️ Sorry CrystalJam dear initially I thought it’s yours - so I made the mistake! I edited my post now :)

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I agree because in his head she was a two-timer or a gold digger and he wanted her to tell him about Shyam and his characterless nature but in Khushi's head was all Anjali and Arnav's equation. She didn't want to bring brother and sister face to face on this. Think deeply, it could have been a cold war in between them which we saw after when Arnav threw Shyam out. That cold war could have other consequences. If Anjali gets separated from Arnav and went along with Shyam in a separate home then her life could be in danger as we have seen how Shyam tried to kill her many times. With that Arnav had no reason to keep Khushi along too. I think Arnav thought out this and kept everyone in this loop for six months. He took away privileges of a joint account and money sources just to see how far Shyam could go. Shyam started using Anjali and that was another reason for Shyam to keep Anjali alive. She was his Bank...😡

He was keeping an eye on Khushi too at the same time. Khushi was keeping her distance from Shyam but I guess that was not enough and I can understand why he was thinking of her so low.

In the end, he embraced her putting everything aside.

Lines in RED 👍🏼

but in Khushi's head was all Anjali and Arnav's equation. She didn't want to bring brother and sister face to face on this. Think deeply, it could have been a cold war in between them which we saw after when Arnav threw Shyam out. That cold war could have other consequences.’

Agree with it word for word 👍🏼 In this context I remember Naniji’s words on Khushi! Naniji had pointed out that Khushi may be the youngest of all but she has much more maturity and understanding than people of her age or people older than her! Also we all know that Khushi was a quintessential child-woman whom we love to bits but we also can see her rising above her age and showing much more maturity and understanding than even some of the veterans! I think such amazing wisdom & understanding came to Khushi naturally because she always kept others’ welfare and others’ happiness in her mind while doing anything! True to her name, Khushi always believed in spreading khushi or happiness in people’s life - so, that quality was ingrained in her! Her selfish interests never came in the way of her decisions. And of course Khushi was thinking about Anjali Arnav equation, but in addition to that, I think Khushi also had to keep in her mind the consequences of her actions on Payal & the Gupta family ~ because after all she was very much aware that she was an orphan & she was adopted and given shelter by the Gupta family - Shashi, Payal, Buaji were not her blood relations but still they accepted Khushi as their own (especially Payal & Shashi! Buaji often used to taunt her earlier for not belonging to them, for being an outsider) and hence Khushi thought she had to remain indebted to all of them for a lifetime and she always saw to it that she did not do anything rash which could be the cause of misery for not only the Raizada family but also the Gupta family! Also Buaji had warned / alerted Khushi that she should not do anything which will jeopardise Payal’s future! Simultaneously Khushi understood how Anjali was totally besotted with Shyam and it would turn her world upside down if she tells her the bitter facts now - it would be a very rude jolt which Anjali was not in a mental state to take it in the right way - it would tear apart the entire Raizada family - moreover since Khushi was also robustly optimist, she believed somewhere in the goodness of all characters - so she also had hoped that Shyam, after getting rebuffed by her and the entire Gupta family, would gradually learn his lessons & change / reform himself for the better & mend his ways to be devoted to his wife Anjali ! It was a noble thought on her part but of course snakewa Shyam was too evil to change for the better 😁

He took away privileges of a joint account and money sources just to see how far Shyam could go’

So true 👍🏼 After all he was THE ASR and that’s for a reason 👍🏼 Not that he did not make any wrong decisions (he did make especially when his anger took over his mind) but in this naazuk scenario, when Anjali was pregnant with Shyam’s child and he caught Shyam red-handed cheating on Anjali & that too with Arnav’s own fiancé / beloved Khushi and he also had this terrible misunderstanding that Khushi too is very much with Shyam in his evil plan, - it’s not easy for anyone to keep calm and take the wisest decisions! In fact most of us in his place would have collapsed and wouldn’t be in a position to do anything sane! Arnav at least had that much sanity to take a quick decision (though flawed in parts) to secure the future / welfare of the mother & her unborn child which was the need of the hour! Of course he had to face the consequences of the flaws in his decisions too and he had to suffer too but when he realised everything he genuinely repented that (not much through words but more through his actions) and he tried to rectify the things in his own way! ❤️

It’s a treat to read your analysis xZoyax 🤗❤️

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Loved reading your analysis CrystalJam 👍🏼❤️

Thank you but that was Mysticaldivine's words not mine