Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Superb post & superb creations Faiqa 👍🏼 and sorry for the late reply!

Let me comment here on some parts of your post which I find very striking! [The lines I have lifted from your post are coloured, while my commentaries on it are in black].

"Aap sach mein insaan nahi, rakshas hai, rakshas." [You're truly not human, you're a devil, a devil.] Her Devil vs Prince ...ASR will show her the way to his Golden heart later...She lashed out at him for being alone but it seemed that this was the only way she was getting the strength to hold onto her fears.

This reminds me of a much later dialogue of Khushi : “Pal mein shaitaan, pal mein rajkumar!” - during that Sundari and Shaitaan track! It’s Khushi’s magic which will work on to peel off the layers of ASR to find the Prince Charming Khushi’s Arnav Ji inside this apparently beastly Rakshas!

Whenever Khushi prays to Devi Maiya in her distress for strength, for protection, for help, Devi Ma sends Arnav Singh Raizada right there...and The Knight arrives...At first, he searches slowly - he doesn't know for sure that she's still here. It's only when he finds the phone and bag that the panic truly sets in.

Yes as if that is Devimaiyya’s answer to Khushi’s prayer! Devimaiyya sends Arnav for Khushi not only here but almost always! Again a divine sign!

To rescue her, her knight in shining armour arrives, as the damsel in distress desperately prays for divine help to get out of the dilapidating guesthouse!

P.S. On a lighter note, knights in shining armour in this 21st century no longer arrive in white horses though! They rather seem to prefer white SUVs 😁

For the first time here Arnav calls out KHUSHI...!! ~ so loudly with so much intensity! And Khushi could hear him! And you so rightly pointed out that she will never fail to hear him from now onwards whether she is near or far away from her Arnav ji (reminds me, in this context, of that telepathic connection in the kidnap track too) 😍

"dekho mujhe pata nahi tha--------- [ Look I didn't know"]

For the first time ASR is on the back foot, very much on the defensive mode lol. He realised it very well that he has wronged Khushi!

AND here he got interrupted by a forceful push from Khushi ( WOW)'..👏Way to go girl, he deserved it big time.

Her anger is what makes this episode so powerful. Khushi threw her anger when things reach a certain level where she refused to take it further.

We saw a raging tigress in an otherwise tolerant Sankadevi here! Fury knew no bounds as Khushi yelled at him, pushed & shoved him back! Her smashing gussa was a sight to see 😯 How she unleashed her fury on the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada in the guesthouse! ASR has finally found his match, hai na? 😄 And wow Sanaya you aced the scene like a queen 👸👌🏼 Her fiery dialogues still ring in our ears : “Aadat daal lijiye Arnav Singh Raizada ki ek chhoti aukaat ki ladki, ek chhoti haisiyat ki ladki aapko yeh bataane ki jurrat kar rahi hai ki sirf aap ka gussa nahin, aap ki poori zindagi ek galat buniyaad pe bani hai!”

Reminiscing the guesthouse scene where a fierce Khushi had lashed out at him, Arnav said 4 years later in IPKKND Ek Jashn (mini web series on Hotstar in 2015) : “I was shocked! I was like this tiny girl taking panga with me?” 😳🤣😍👇

Here it seems a fairytale from Disneyland...Like a princess has been captivated by a beast of that palace. Well, he was her Rajkumar too we all know but now the Rakshas snarled!

Yes our Rajkumar & Rajkumari ~ but not from the Disneyland though ~ they are from the Arshiland 😄♥️😍🤴👸

Pal mein rakshas, pal mein rajkumar ...! 🤔

Remember the very first episode where a kid asks Khushi (when she tells him that she is dressed like this because she is going to play a Rajkumari in her school drama): Par aap ka Rajkumar kahan hai?
And the camera shows Khushi looking at the chopper from which ASR will be landing soon in Lucknow! Her Prince Charming in the garb of a devil!

Soft strains of Rabba Ve trilled here in as their eyes locked 😍🔥♥️ What’s there in their eyes? Love, lust, fury, concern, care, agony or a mix of everything?

‘Her tears landed on his hand and broke the spell.’ ~ This scene was a beauty and so are the scenes that followed!

... just before her arm came down and her body slipped to one side to fall down but heshe falls and he catches her.

Rabbe Ve played again, as he stared at Khushi without any fear as this is one of his habits seeing Khushi and adoring her when her eyes were closed or she was sleeping..... He brushed her locks from her face and wiped her tears, so gently and with such care defying his person who he was and what he was made of... \

This classic, intimate, instinctive pose oozing unabashed passion & restless angst has become an innate feature of almost all iconic love sagas since decades!

The chemistry is not only seen but felt through every fibre 🔥

This habit of removing her hair always remained intact as he couldn't tolerate anything hiding her face! - Yes and this habit stayed with Arnav vis-à-vis Khushi till the end! ❤️

The knight lifted her up and took her to his SUVs in his arms!!

Here’s the gait of a hero with the heroine in his arms 🔥♥️

The airs again rings with Rabba Ve as Arnav strides on carrying Khushi 🎶💕

He gently balanced her form coming out of the car. Lift her up in his arms but his eyes never left her like he was finding the courage to have this separation.Smile

When Arnav lifts up Khushi out of his car to drop her at Buaji’s place, an unconscious Khushi holds his collar! Rabba Ve plays 🎶💕 From now, this (Khushi holding his collar whenever Arnav lifts her up) becomes a recurring motif for ArShi in IPKKND ♥️

Whenever Arnav became distressed she could feel him closer to him and the same went by with him too. They both could feel each others' presence in their hearts. ....

... But there was a connection, a destined one has shown here.

Yes that heart to heart connection, telepathy, two hearts beating in sync 💓💓 Their journey in this iconic love saga has already begun! The divine connect is very much palpable! It had to be there as they were destined to be!

Ah, What should I name this love?

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? 🤔❣️

On a lighter note, to quote Sanaya & Barun from one of their offscreen segments (SBS ArShi Teri Meri offscreen segment) : “Tu tera jo dil karta hai yaar! ...” ... “Tu naam de de yaar! Bas de de naam!” 🤣

Beautiful Post👏

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For me IPKKND (Original) is a timeless classic and Khushi Arnav are the best - their characters might have had some limitations, flaws which are natural & we relate to them with all their flaws! No character can be 100% perfect in that way just like no human being can be! Also we have to judge those characters in the context of their time, their social background, their past history & their milieu, etc. None of us are perfect - so why to expect the characters to be perfect? They have flaws but we love them more than others & that is why we are in this forum! Moreover, Sanaya & Barun did such a swell job as actors playing Khushi & Arnav that nothing can be “upgraded” or “downgraded” version of Arnav or Khushi or IPKKND for me! In my opinion (I won’t name any show or character or actor as it’s not ethical to name or compare like that in a different forum), no one can match either Arnav or Khushi! They were & they are still superior >>>>> .... and will remain so! IPKKND (2011-12) was among the TRP toppers & online toppers both in India & abroad for a reason! Hotstar was not there at that time but we used to have YouTube & I remember IPKKND episodes / Arshi love scenes uploaded by random fans on YouTube used to be the MOST WATCHED VIDEO everyday at that time! In 2015 when hotstar was launched it was again IPKKND which became the number 1 show of hotstar & that continued for a number of years! Also when IPKKND Ek Jashn (mini web series) was launched on hotstar in November 2015, it too became the number 1 or number 2 among all online shows. In 2018 when for the first time Star Utsav started telecasting RE-RUN of Original IPKKND by renaming it as RABBA VE, then too it created new records by topping the BARC TRP charts [Rural chart & Combined charts (Urban + Rural)] almost throughout till the last week of its telecast even though RABBA VE (re-run of IPKKND) was telecast at the non-super prime time slot of 7 pm. Rabba Ve used to be at top 2 & top 3 & top 5 in the BARC charts, regularly beating some of the best TRP topper shows of today’s times (it’s unethical to name other shows & I won’t name them - interested peeps can check old BARC records / tweets if they want to verify). Ten years have not been able to wear out IPKKND or Arnav Khushi’s magic! And it’s also a FACT that Gul Khan was NOT the only producer of ORIGINAL IPKKND in 2011-12. Gul was one of the 3 producers at that time - Rajesh Chadha of Panglosean & Nissar Pervez were the other two producers of this show. Since quite some time, Gul or even some other producers / production houses too have done enough of copy paste, repeat, rinse stuff for many of their shows, some desperate attempts have been there to recreate Arnav Khushi vibes in other couples but it has been impossible to recreate the magic of original IPKKND or ArShi! I think we would do well if we stick to IPKKND & Arshi & reminisce some of the beautiful Arshi love scenes or episodes instead of dragging in other shows or other characters of different ITV shows or wannabe shows! Because if I don’t like those other shows & I post negative remarks on the characters of those ongoing or recently off-air shows then (since the new or ongoing shows will have more active members), the members of those forums may report my posts too here! And such comparisons (there can’t be any comparison between Raja Bhoj and Gangu ...... according to me but that’s my opinion and I won’t clarify here who is Raja Bhoj and who is Gangu ... 😄) are not necessary at all! Many of us have not watched other shows and so not in a position to comment on them and a few of us may have watched those shows or a few episodes of those shows but did not like them or the characters & actors at all! So if such comparisons are made now here on our IPKKND forum then those who don’t like the other show / characters of other shows, may be tempted to give their negative opinions on that show which may not be liked by all and that will affect the good atmosphere of the forum or this thread which is not desirable! One thing I know is that before that new show had started on Sony tv, in one of the promos that channel promoted it in this way : This show is from the makers of ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON! That itself says everything about the status & aura that IPKKND & Arshi holds still! Before this in one more Sony tv show (not Gul’s show), they had used Arshi BGM in one of the episodes. There was an online uproar on that & after that they didn’t repeat it any further! It’s strange that though Star Plus owns the copyright of those BGMs, how can another tv channel use it? May be they got the required permission from Star Plus! But it’s evident that they had pulled that stunt only to attract attention! Also I have seen many PR accounts passing themselves off as fan accounts of new / ongoing / recently off air shows using IPKKND Arshi hashtags on twitter & some other social media platforms to promote their shows! I find it so funny when they often try hard to find any damn lame excuse to mention IPKKND / Sanaya Barun / Arnav Khushi & compare insipid scenes from their favourite (new) shows with time tested high-voltage iconic Arshi scenes from IPKKND! It’s a new technique on their part to get online traction / to get attention which they can’t get otherwise on their own merit, and this is called clout chasing! Anyways they may do that or whatever they want on twitter or Instagram or YouTube, etc., but these things also prove the fact that original IPKKND & ArShi have undisputed stature which can’t be matched by any Tom, Dick and Harry or any wannabe show or its characters. But again the things which are done on twitter or Instagram don’t generally happen on IF forums & it’s better if we stay that way ❤️ We may like other shows or other characters too but it hurts if anyone says that they are better than our Arnav or our Khushi and that too in the IPKKND forum because if this trend is normalised then all viewers of new shows will come here to compare and say that some other character from other show is better than Arnav or Khushi! Though it’s subjective (liking or not liking a character), but Arshi IPKKND are time tested & approved by the tv viewers and online viewers & critics of India and all 60+ countries where it has been telecast so far! First let other new shows achieve even 25% of that glory and then we can think of comparisons but even then IMO such comparisons are not desirable in the IPKKND forum. Let’s stick to our IPKKND & our ArShi ~ they are enough for us for this lifetime ❤️

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago
Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks dear for taking the time.

My answers are in pink, bold

I agree with all your answers here ❤️👍🏼

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Beautiful Post👏

Thank you dear ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I agree because in his head she was a two-timer or a gold digger and he wanted her to tell him about Shyam and his characterless nature but in Khushi's head was all Anjali and Arnav's equation. She didn't want to bring brother and sister face to face on this. Think deeply, it could have been a cold war in between them which we saw after when Arnav threw Shyam out. That cold war could have other consequences. If Anjali gets separated from Arnav and went along with Shyam in a separate home then her life could be in danger as we have seen how Shyam tried to kill her many times. With that Arnav had no reason to keep Khushi along too. I think Arnav thought out this and kept everyone in this loop for six months. He took away privileges of a joint account and money sources just to see how far Shyam could go. Shyam started using Anjali and that was another reason for Shyam to keep Anjali alive. She was his Bank...😡

He was keeping an eye on Khushi too at the same time. Khushi was keeping her distance from Shyam but I guess that was not enough and I can understand why he was thinking of her so low.

In the end, he embraced her putting everything aside.

Well connected👏

Anjali and Arnav's equation was what made her stop saying about Shyam in the first place when she cried over his shoulder after knowing about Shyam. She gives two hoots to Shyam. Arnav took some time to understand that and maybe that was the reason in my opinion she brought Shyam back and Arnav got that at that point. Love him when he grabs Shyam's neck for having Khushi's name on his lips.

Arnav planned all, maybe in the hastiest way and very cruel way but I think sometimes in life we all make such decisions under sever times, it was not easy for him. One side his sister was betrayed by her husband and then he found out she is pregnant, now he couldn't reveal Shyam in front of her, second, his love betrayed him and not with anyone but his sister's husband.Like seriously, if he was able to even think, I salute him, Bande ki sochne samjhne ki saliyat khatam ho jati hai

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I don't think he wanted her to tell him about shyam. The next min he said I wouldn't have believed you if you said so 😆 He was totally messed up in his mind.....i am happy without any detectivegiri or proofs, he just followed his heart ....Khushi not revealing anything was totally justified . Nobody would believe her , plus shyam could turn the tables on her anytime. Payal and akashs wedding would be in jeopardy...she and arnav , jo bhi tha..was at risk..anjali would be devastated.. She thought after anjalis pregnancy shyam will change.

Anyways , I feel really bad for her toput up with shyam in the same house for 6 months. Glad the writers didn't show much creepiness except once or twice when arnav misunderstood her again. They just dragged shyam till the end n it's ok ..at least other characters were not butchered completely for him. That one scene where khushi brings shyam home and he tries to talk to arnav n say it was all a mu, n he took khushis name by mistake , WO wala reaction tha jo dil ko thandak de gaya 😎 For me that was enuf..

There is no question, Khushi's silence was justified and Nani is the one who understood later immediately more than anyone else after Arnav. When Arnav cleared everything to Nani after telling her that he himself talked to Shyam. That's it. It was done. Now what others think of do, doesn't matter.

It was really bad keeping Khushi under the same roof, I also think Arnav did want to keep an eye on them too but he was only thinking about his sister.

I don't watch any other show and def not having any interest either. IPK is the only one.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She failed to connect shyam to arnavs kidnapping..as for khushi and shyam , he contradicted himself by putting everything on khushi so it was clear to arnav that he is lying ..enuf to convince arnav but not enuf to convince the family ..the good thing is , none of them , including anjali , ever connected khushi to shyam . She was never taunted , nor questioned , nor misunderstood after that point.

She did fail but whatever came out, it made sense for Arnav and that's all was mattered.

Later Arnav told Nani that he himself talked to Shyam and he admitted that he is involved with Khushi and Rani sahiba is the bone of contention. Nothing else was important.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Well spotted,and I always go by his words, he mentioned many times, you are my legally wedded wife. That was enough for me.

He is a man of his words.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

For me IPKKND (Original) is a timeless classic and Khushi Arnav are the best - their characters might have had some limitations, flaws which are natural & we relate to them with all their flaws! No character can be 100% perfect in that way just like no human being can be! Also we have to judge those characters in the context of their time, their social background, their past history & their milieu, etc. None of us are perfect - so why to expect the characters to be perfect? They have flaws but we love them more than others & that is why we are in this forum! Moreover, Sanaya & Barun did such a swell job as actors playing Khushi & Arnav that nothing can be “upgraded” or “downgraded” version of Arnav or Khushi or IPKKND for me! In my opinion (I won’t name any show or character or actor as it’s not ethical to name or compare like that in a different forum), no one can match either Arnav or Khushi! They were & they are still superior >>>>> .... and will remain so! IPKKND (2011-12) was among the TRP toppers & online toppers both in India & abroad for a reason! Hotstar was not there at that time but we used to have YouTube & I remember IPKKND episodes / Arshi love scenes uploaded by random fans on YouTube used to be the MOST WATCHED VIDEO everyday at that time! In 2015 when hotstar was launched it was again IPKKND which became the number 1 show of hotstar & that continued for a number of years! Also when IPKKND Ek Jashn (mini web series) was launched on hotstar in November 2015, it too became the number 1 or number 2 among all online shows. In 2018 when for the first time Star Utsav started telecasting RE-RUN of Original IPKKND by renaming it as RABBA VE, then too it created new records by topping the BARC TRP charts [Rural chart & Combined charts (Urban + Rural)] almost throughout till the last week of its telecast even though RABBA VE (re-run of IPKKND) was telecast at the non-super prime time slot of 7 pm. Rabba Ve used to be at top 2 & top 3 & top 5 in the BARC charts, regularly beating some of the best TRP topper shows of today’s times (it’s unethical to name other shows & I won’t name them - interested peeps can check old BARC records / tweets if they want to verify). Ten years have not been able to wear out IPKKND or Arnav Khushi’s magic! And it’s also a FACT that Gul Khan was NOT the only producer of ORIGINAL IPKKND in 2011-12. Gul was one of the 3 producers at that time - Rajesh Chadha of Panglosean & Nissar Pervez were the other two producers of this show. Since quite some time, Gul or even some other producers / production houses too have done enough of copy paste, repeat, rinse stuff for many of their shows, some desperate attempts have been there to recreate Arnav Khushi vibes in other couples but it has been impossible to recreate the magic of original IPKKND or ArShi! I think we would do well if we stick to IPKKND & Arshi & reminisce some of the beautiful Arshi love scenes or episodes instead of dragging in other shows or other characters of different ITV shows or wannabe shows! Because if I don’t like those other shows & I post negative remarks on the characters of those ongoing or recently off-air shows then (since the new or ongoing shows will have more active members), the members of those forums may report my posts too here! And such comparisons (there can’t be any comparison between Raja Bhoj and Gangu ...... according to me but that’s my opinion and I won’t clarify here who is Raja Bhoj and who is Gangu ... 😄) are not necessary at all! Many of us have not watched other shows and so not in a position to comment on them and a few of us may have watched those shows or a few episodes of those shows but did not like them or the characters & actors at all! So if such comparisons are made now here on our IPKKND forum then those who don’t like the other show / characters of other shows, may be tempted to give their negative opinions on that show which may not be liked by all and that will affect the good atmosphere of the forum or this thread which is not desirable! One thing I know is that before that new show had started on Sony tv, in one of the promos that channel promoted it in this way : This show is from the makers of ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON! That itself says everything about the status & aura that IPKKND & Arshi holds still! Before this in one more Sony tv show (not Gul’s show), they had used Arshi BGM in one of the episodes. There was an online uproar on that & after that they didn’t repeat it any further! It’s strange that though Star Plus owns the copyright of those BGMs, how can another tv channel use it? May be they got the required permission from Star Plus! But it’s evident that they had pulled that stunt only to attract attention! Also I have seen many PR accounts passing themselves off as fan accounts of new / ongoing / recently off air shows using IPKKND Arshi hashtags on twitter & some other social media platforms to promote their shows! I find it so funny when they often try hard to find any damn lame excuse to mention IPKKND / Sanaya Barun / Arnav Khushi & compare insipid scenes from their favourite (new) shows with time tested high-voltage iconic Arshi scenes from IPKKND! It’s a new technique on their part to get online traction / to get attention which they can’t get otherwise on their own merit, and this is called clout chasing! Anyways they may do that or whatever they want on twitter or Instagram or YouTube, etc., but these things also prove the fact that original IPKKND & ArShi have undisputed stature which can’t be matched by any Tom, Dick and Harry or any wannabe show or its characters. But again the things which are done on twitter or Instagram don’t generally happen on IF forums & it’s better if we stay that way ❤️ We may like other shows or other characters too but it hurts if anyone says that they are better than our Arnav or our Khushi and that too in the IPKKND forum because if this trend is normalised then all viewers of new shows will come here to compare and say that some other character from other show is better than Arnav or Khushi! Though it’s subjective (liking or not liking a character), but Arshi IPKKND are time tested & approved by the tv viewers and online viewers & critics of India and all 60+ countries where it has been telecast so far! First let other new shows achieve even 25% of that glory and then we can think of comparisons but even then IMO such comparisons are not desirable in the IPKKND forum. Let’s stick to our IPKKND & our ArShi ~ they are enough for us for this lifetime ❤️

ASF, I don't know what to say but this last line of yours is mine🤗 as I always say this and I just did in one of post's answer. No one can find me anywhere but with IPK. IPK is the only one that I discuss, edit, analyze and all.

IPK Hamesha wala love dear❤️

I agree with you, this is IPK forum and there must be some rules to follow. No discussion of any other show or characters' comparison and these are the rules of IPK forum. Please All follow them.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Gul khan 's latest show on Sony.. ishq par zor nahi. Sad, it's ending prematurely due to trps. But it's a good watch ..it started in Dec I think and ending on 20th Aug.. Khushis bhuaji plays the vamp there .. it has so many adorable characters..plus the heroine , ishqi is like , an upgraded version of khushi 😃Bas I found the initial episodes slightly boring and the hero is..kinda average ..I liked his character more ..rest of it was excellent..

My humble request to both and everyone here on this thread.No discussion or comparison of characters

Please, Follow IPK forum Rules

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago