Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

She shoved him, stroked his mind with the facts which he was putting aside just in his anger, in his state of mind that he had no idea of why he was doing what he was doing. His words fell unaffected by his own mind when she had the guts to show him his real face.

" ek choti aukat ki larki aapko ye bataney ki jurat kar rahi hai ke sirf aapka gussa nahin aapki buri zindagi galt buniyaad par bani hai."

These words are HUGE for a man like ASR. The best part is that we had a chance to see a true persona of ASR in this episode before the transformation of Arnav. Khushi didn't meet that side of him but she felt it in her unconscious state. They are true soulmates.

He was traumatized too before coming to her rescue, just imagine, a man who carries nothing but care and well wishes for her was scared that she didn't reach home in one piece. Khushi didn't know that. He was relieved seeing her safe and alive, which was written all over on his face.

But she was not an ordinary girl, she showed him and made him meet the side which he was unaware of. All he knew was that women from the middle class only go after rich men. She gave him two hoots for him being rich. Many times later too. She always aspired pyar bhara lams jiss see apnaiyat ki khushboo aye...

Nice edit👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

hmm, I need to watch again to confirm this.

Crystal, he said shut up and then just go

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes..I believed so.. I completely agree , his kadva karela words to her were meant to push her away but somehow destiny always brought her close to him...post Diwali it's so evident ...i didn't mind his "ameer ladke ne tumhari payal Shambhal ke rakhi " dialogue ..he couldn't give her , and himself, what she just felt for him..their fights were just too adorable after Diwali.. Sometimes he let his guards down sometimes not, confusing her like hell

their talks post lavanya left were deep in retrospect ..he was always like this..everything was in front of him , but he didn't wanna accept that she didn't care for the money or his status ..same was post marriage ..in his conflicted state of mind , he assumed she has something to do with shyam but at the time , couldn't stop caring for her....mind vs heart battle in which he finally gave in..n he never retracted , that's the most beautiful part..he stood by khushi , protecting her honour in real sense ..❤️Frm his dadi, from shyam, from society..

Frankly, for me their love story was complete after they consummated..i didn't care to see their wedding also ..it was just a formality ..they over dramatized it but probably it was needed as he had to face the last hurdle , and the biggest one before he accepts khushi..

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He said get out but not Loud and then he said just go.

I thought so too, thanks for the clarification

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He was traumatized too before coming to her rescue, just imagine, a man who carries nothing but care and well wishes for her was scared that she didn't reach home in one piece. Khushi didn't know that. He was relieved seeing her safe and alive, which was written all over on his face.

But she was not an ordinary girl, she showed him and made him meet the side which he was unaware of. All he knew was that women from the middle class only go after rich men. She gave him two hoots for him being rich. Many times later too. She always aspired pyar bhara lams jiss see apnaiyat ki khushboo aye...

Nice edit👏

She always wanted that love no doubt but sometimes I got irritated by her not accepting Arnav and his gestures. He had his ways to show love.

Krinya thumbnail

She always wanted that love no doubt but sometimes I got irritated by her not accepting Arnav and his gestures. He had his ways to show love.

What kind of love did she want ? Every girl desires a husband who puts her above everything. N arnav was like that.pyar dimag se thodi na hota hai😃his mom left a message "uske gusse ko ignore karna and pyar ko double karke lautana " ..that was the key to asr.

I won't blame her entirely......although there wasn't perfect understanding between them but enuf to sail the boat..enuf love to never rip them apart..there is a gap in what we dream , what we get and how the gap is bridged to our satisfaction when we get it😆

What I want in a love story is , growth ..arnav has had enuf to know khushi ..same with khushi...he had temper issues and she was ms goof up...he showed improvement in leaps and bounds but they didn't change her ..inspite of being that initially , he loved anjali and took care of her in the best way possible...he did the same with khushi ..that's what love is..pyar feelings emotions he always understood. Aise nai hai he did not. Giving the same place as anjali to a girl was difficult but that was his journey..to develop faith in goodness..

that's why I stopped after they got married..instead of showing growth they go in reverse..no matter how good natured a woman is , she won't give up her husband so easily ..husband koi Daan mein Dene ki cheez nai hoti...no matter how naive she was , they had the opportunity to show her learn a thing or two from the competition ...she would remain the same person .anyways , they didn't know where to take the story n I am glad they ended it with both of them as a happy married couple . That's most important.. the end has to be satisfying..

Originally posted by: _charu_

What kind of love did she want ? Every girl desires a husband who puts her above everything. N arnav was like that.pyar dimag se thodi na hota hai😃his mom left a message "uske gusse ko ignore karna and pyar ko double karke lautana " ..that was the key to asr.

I won't blame her entirely......although there wasn't perfect understanding between them but enuf to sail the boat..enuf love to never rip them apart..there is a gap in what we dream , what we get and how the gap is bridged to our satisfaction when we get it😆

What I want in a love story is , growth ..arnav has had enuf to know khushi ..same with khushi...he had temper issues and she was ms goof up...he showed improvement in leaps and bounds but they didn't change her ..inspite of being that initially , he loved anjali and took care of her in the best way possible...he did the same with khushi ..that's what love is..pyar feelings emotions he always understood. Aise nai hai he did not. Giving the same place as anjali to a girl was difficult but that was his journey..to develop faith in goodness..

that's why I stopped after they got married..instead of showing growth they go in reverse..no matter how good natured a woman is , she won't give up her husband so easily ..husband koi Daan mein Dene ki cheez nai hoti...no matter how naive she was , they had the opportunity to show her learn a thing or two from the competition ...she would remain the same person .anyways , they didn't know where to take the story n I am glad they ended it with both of them as a happy married couple . That's most important.. the end has to be satisfying..

I love what you said in red

same thoughts, they should've ended with marriage if they never wanted to show growth. Khushi was shown as a joker, I am sorry but that cinema thing never settled with me. I wanted to see their growth, ek choti si duniya to flourish, with their understanding, their nok jhoks, and all but they brought sheetal and a kid. That was the end of it.

Thanks to you dear for your time and patience.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I love what you said in red

same thoughts, they should've ended with marriage if they never wanted to show growth. Khushi was shown as a joker, I am sorry but that cinema thing never settled with me. I wanted to see their growth, ek choti si duniya to flourish, with their understanding, their nok jhoks, and all but they brought sheetal and a kid. That was the end of it.

True that ❤️ I felt the same way . Whatever the reasons were , off screen or on screen , its better to give it a good ending rather than butchering all the characters and destroying the character traits that they have based the story upon.

Before marriage I really have no complaints with the story or any character ..they were all..memorable ..and they will stay with me..

Whatever their motivations were , they were justified..in the larger scheme of things , everything happened for good..no complaints whatsoever it was a love story and a beautiful one.

Infact I was thinking, it's good that I didn't watch it 10 yrs bk 😆 I won't be able to handle the expectations, the wait for each episode..the fan wars..all different views..I have gone through it all...it kills the excitement..revisiting a forum after 10 yrs and this place is still active , n I am able to share my thoughts as I rewatch ipk is the best thing ever ❤️

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: _charu_

He was showing his love openly and softly after a long time battle of his dil and dimag, not before. I was referring to the part where he tells her that I am not faking like you. Khushi was not getting the point what was he saying and avoiding it too in my eyes.

Of course he was not straight forward but she was not either at that point no matter what was the reason.