Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

A pounding heart it was...both sides

Her was racing with fear of darkness, being alone, with ounce of blood rushing through her brain. A girl alone in such a state, a terrifying situation.

His heart was pounding thinking of all that what she was feeling and going through. He made a mistake, a big one and he knew it. A man like him could make million phone calls to have a line of people who could rescue her but did he do that?

Why?

Because her respect could be tarnished. He did once flashed that but not anymore. His heart was pounding after finding out her phone and belongings and what he did.

He screamed her name.

The rest was history, they lashed out, he clenched, she fainted, he cherished and cocooned her but he gathered her respect within his arms to the safety of her home.

You have displayed and crafted every moment so keenly as always.

Brilliant post👏

Lovely thoughts here

He definitely had powers to manage rescuing her but why did he go there by himself when he knew it was not safe?

Because her life became so important, she became so important, he wanted her to see he cares but his style was wrong. His ways of doing things were wrong and she had no idea of such things. He did so many wrong things with her in a short span of time, anyone at her place had the same thoughts.

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

A pounding heart it was...both sides

Her was racing with fear of darkness, being alone, with ounce of blood rushing through her brain. A girl alone in such a state, a terrifying situation.

His heart was pounding thinking of all that what she was feeling and going through. He made a mistake, a big one and he knew it. A man like him could make million phone calls to have a line of people who could rescue her but did he do that?

Why?

Because her respect could be tarnished. He did once flashed that but not anymore. His heart was pounding after finding out her phone and belongings and what he did.

He screamed her name.

The rest was history, they lashed out, he clenched, she fainted, he cherished and cocooned her but he gathered her respect within his arms to the safety of her home.

You have displayed and crafted every moment so keenly as always.

Brilliant post👏

I love this angle of yours and take on the pounding heart of their moments but together.

Jo main mehsoos karta hoon wo tum mehsoos karti ho and vice versa

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

🤣oh god

his mouth was fully opened and he shook the entire office.

This is not the scene you are referring to but another one as an example

😆 This is when he sees her in his cabin before throwing her out of window. Ah, ASR, tum bhi na

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Swear to God this "get out" and "aukat class paisa " rant got to my nerves 🤣 get out was still bearable.

this one and he shouted at her when she was brought for lavanya. 😆Jitni shiddat se get out bola utni hi shiddat se wo dil aur dimag mein ghus gayi🤣

Everytime they were in the car I was holding my breath , ke bas kahin get out na bol de🤣

Even Khushi said that, chup ho ja Khushi warna grrrr kar ke gari ruke gi aur laad governor shut up keh ke gari se neeche utar daingey.

She was so used to him and knew him so well😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The key 🔑☺️

Yesterday itself I was watching this episode..the one in which khushi is searched for anjalis necklace, she finds the key in the bag ..that key to his heart ❤ that day the first lock was opened ..when she said sorry to him for spilling tea..n he had a narrow smile on his face And then, the 2nd lock..when he said sorry to her gawd his reaction was priceless..that scene with anjali was one of the best .."mujhe pata nai mujhe kya ho raha hai" sorry sorry sorry 🤣

Key was the way to unlock his heart and that is why she was the keeper though Arnav was the owner. The key reminded in between them until temple engagement and then it had no purpose.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Anjali was the only mirror to him..initially it was very difficult to read him..this is one show which I can watch in totality..not just arnav khushi..all other shows I am mostly watching the couple.. ..I love anjali arnav equally ..the warmth in their relationship, the bond , so pristine ..and it stayed the same , till the end, I love them as much as arnav khushi...

Until 1st 200 episodes, all characters are way too good and easily understandable but after that, the story derailed and so did these characters. ven Khushi's character became something that was not recognizable. Except for ASR and Arnav, we had seen these characters and their changing faces due to TRP drama. Anjali was a sweet character which changed later as well that it was difficult to relate to.

@bold..oh this went on for so long..wanting to explain his side 😆 her silence flustered him ..he tried so hard to talk to her and hewas frustrated with himself for wanting to do it, and he didn't like her not reacting..finally they had a "conversation " when he dropped her home ,I mean left her midway on janamashtami..kya explosive conversation thi.🤣.live in..religion..beliefs..god..how dare you said that you don't want to see me in my house 🤣 phir se when cornered her in his room ..shadi shadi shadi ...n then she came to his office.. pyar ki conversation 🤣 after a while he forgot she pulled him out of a conference .n they talked and talked and talked (jo bhi bolo usko)🤣

Khushi was naive and when he said at least main tumhari tarah natak nahin karta acha bane ka...that speaks itself. He wanted to see and realize what is in between them but she was head over heels bound to make him realize his love for La. Her tears made him go and bring La but again Khushi's tears seeing him holding La made both realize what why and all, First time Khushi questioned herself.

Sahi galat..mujhe sachi samajh nai aa raha tha how his mind worked.. frm where did he get those ideas ke khushi is doing acha hone ka natak , all those aukat rants ..and he did the same post marriage ..post marriage is still OK bec he had a reason to mu , but during lavanyas time ? After watching him closely , I realized he took a huge leap of faith in trusting khushi when he kicked Shyam out ..Shyam could have manipulated the situation again , n khushi really didn't have a proof of her innocence..I'll brb

I just said above, he was taunting thinking that she was ignoring his love and feelings but he was unaware of that she was not realizing it, she was not meeting with these feelings in a true sense, she was feeling it yet she was unable to acknowledge it, that is why later she questioned herself that when Arnav came to take La then I should be happy then why did I cry...she left that cry in front of Devimaiya....like she didn't want to see it or didn't want to accept it. The reason was she was unable to relate to love and all but this was the first step and later she asked Shyam how can you find out the reason of heartbeat...

Post marriage is where Arnav was angry, he saw one side of the picture and never thought of the other side.

My answers are in Pink

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Brilliant analysis Arshi 👏

you have combined the whole sequence of four episodes.

It was all Barun and Sanaya episodes. Where in 27 Sanaya showed us the brilliance in acting then epi 28 was all Barun epi, where he was completely turned into ASR.

no words, no dialogues just a gamut of emotions reflecting beautifully through his eyes and gestures. He was a true M&B, rough and raw yet so appealing and appeasing to eyes.

The way you have described his touching her while she was in the palm of his hand. Uff

How perfect they fit together❤️

The emotive side of Barun as ASR and the lioness side of Sanaya as Khushi were the treat for the eyes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Faiqa 🤗 ❤️

I love you for this beautiful POST. I will come later for my analysis but this episode is one of my MOST fav ones and you did really justified it.

Thank You as always

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I was watching this yesterday because I couldn't find his getout moments

here he didn't say get out. Did he?

He said "Just go" after throwing files and telling her that she couldn't trap rich guy.

He said get out but not Loud and then he said just go.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Oh, I never though of that. Good observation👏

Thank You

You are very welcome🤗