Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Niyati🤗

Beautiful and I am so happy that you made it.

Thanks for sharing dear.❤️

Happy 10th anniversary

The 10th anniversary was celebrated in a "Superr se Uparr" way.. Thank u so much Faiqa, for this thread, ur supercool edits and for all the IPKKNDians for making IPKKND the best of all times and all getting together for celebrating this tenth anniversary!

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank u so much Zoya..I too loved ur analysis on khushi👏

It still feels like the forum back in the old good times during the ipkknd days! The fun, the excitement, the elation is still here and that's what makes us IPKKNDians!💜❤💜

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.facebook.com/ArnavKhushiWorld/videos/442817279178790/*

My fav❤️

He stepped down and here she was

An optima of beauty. A breathless ASR without blinking was starring at her and she was no less. That moment has such a beauty. She was lost too, it is seen very clearly until she broke that stance.

Lovely creations on the title song👏

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You matter to me the most!

By:Mysticaldivine

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'..in that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

👏

Beautiful

She matters to him the very first day. Well, what else he need to prove that he couldn't take his eyes off of her, his eyes stayed on her lips and her eyes. He didn't even remember that he was standing in his own even, the fashion show.

The man has guts and he proved it but he fell for her and that he wasn't ready to accept but again, love won at the end and ego got defeated.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldenflowers

Hai re Nandakishore, time flies fast, its 10 years already sankadevi met laad governor. It reminds us not only arnav and khushi but the viewers also became old enough to get tangled in the web of life. Asli duniya activities made us busy but the love we have for this particular serial makes us keep peeping into the contents of the forums now and then. You see we are all inquisitive and curious souls who can’t keep a complete distance from the serial and very much curious what’s happening in this world. I don’t know ifarnav babua understood naam of his pyaar but we understood we are the insane, crazy fandom of this wonderful serial. It also means maturity ko hello hi and jawani/immaturity ko bye bye. The serial which has connected us, is still connecting. Thanks to social media platforms there are many of us who are in still touch, who made great friends and who made enemies too nandakishore.

Time definitely has changed, not only that our priorities have changed, but some out there have the same agenda..😆Majority of us just cherish IPK and Arshi...it is like a hobby. Other things don't matter now.

Now don’t ask me to give all the credit to laadgovernor and sankadevi, they are the primary step for all of us to meet but we made our own choices, relations and our own enemies. Those were so wonderful days where we used to wait for the next episode religiously to get a glimpse of Arshi. Their dhak dhaks used to make our heart go dhak dhak. People used to think we were crazy lol, but now they don’t think but I will tell you a secret, whispers into the ear of fandom that we are really crazy

wo bhi kya din thay ? we used to love to have a glimpse of these impatiently...but we are still crazy

The serial has everything which a viewer wants – comedy, seriousness, relationships, great actors, great side actors, great directors,great music, great writers, great cinematographers, great creatives. My favorites used to be aerial shots man – that used to be so aesthetically made that made us fall in love with everything they have shown. No show would be there without loopholes – our ipk too had. Khushi has worked in Raizada house,entered Anjali room but didn’t see the life size portrait of shyam babuwa? The invisible pregnancy bump of Anjali, the great mind of ASR which is always hidden when it comes to personal problems. Of course, there are few things we have disagreed but then we have to agree that arnav and khushi were, are and will be one of the most iconic jodis of Indian television. What others may say it’s a fact

oh, aerial shots and certain light angles, use of Sun and the moon, their facial angles and especially eyes...Beautiful cinematography.

Thank God it happened before 10 years because if the serial is made now, people expect more of bold scenes. What do people understand the mere rabbave, the eye locks, no touching used to make the viewers feel so loyally connected with the concept of love. We keep hearing here and there that chemistry can be created. Is this a lab to create chemistry like they are creating viruses? This is love man, love and chemistry between two individuals, how can they create? I want to just roll my eyes to all those who say chemistry can be created. Sanaya and Barun as Khushi and arnav have an amazing chemistry, period. And they are one of the best actors of Indian television. If someone wants to disagree, that’s their problem, what can we do?

haha🤣that Rabba Ve ...just imagine, I am sure the new generation would call it a true love...

Purple...love it

Chemistry in between two actors is not easy...they are basically following a script...this is their job...but if they are clicking and doing things in such a flawless manner then def something is different with those two individuals. Same goes with Bollywood...how many actors have or had chemistry. You nd I know that.

Arshi nd their chemistry speaks louder than anything.

In an alternate universe hope arnav and khushi are happy in their shantivan. Hope Titiliya and rakhsas are doing idharwa ek thumka andudharwa ek thumka with their kids, nephews and nieces.❤️ Arnav might have used more what the’s than any of us lol as he married a sankadevi who loves to defy his stance. Anjali might have upgraded to golden pooja thali, payal might have started anger management lessons as she is experienced how to tackle a mischievous mother in law, akash might have learnt few words more than haan bhai, Mamiji might have understood gupta sisters are permanent and she has to adjust, Mamaji might have reached india in between,😆 Nani might have started a mental asylum considering the crazy family, buaji might have started her massage center, shashiji might have got rid of the rustic, rotten wheel chair, Garimaji might have got a little courage to speak to people and finally NK might have learnt hindi. If he can’t learn hindi in these 10 years, I swear I would send him to Mars.🤣 Speaking of alternate universe, how can we forget our favorite fan fiction writers, they kept arnav and khushi alive in different forms. We have nafrat and ishq wala love with the serial. Neither we can hate the creatives for not bringing it again or trying hard for season 2 nor we can’t love them completely for the abrupt ending we got. If only they can take seasons of IPK and use the wonderful scripts our dear fellow writers keep on writing, if only – it’s always sapno ki duniya guys, sapno ki duniya

I never wanted IPK sequel...somethings always remain classic and original...and that is more like it..only my POV...but I love your parallel world

Aaj Mausam hai suhana, arnav and khushi ko yaad karne hibahana, what the what the what the. I don’t know what I wrote? Just wanted to contribute a little share in what faiqa does for this fandom. She is such a sweetheart who attempts to keep the forum alive and makes some awesome posts. She is one of the most talented editors, this post is a dedication for her with love and of course for the serial too. Sorry faiqa if I wrote nonsense – you can always scold me to scribble your post with idiotic things but you don’t have Natraj plasto eraser man, you can’t delete my post.

Awe, you are so sweet. Thank you. I am really grateful for you to have this for this event. Really appreciate it.

The Indianized version of beauty and beast series which got us hooked has turned 10, let’s celebrate. It’s no less than Mills and boons lol. All in all, I love to say thank all the persons concerned who are part of this IPK family and especially Sanaya and barun. They are beautiful souls who don’t show attitude, the unconditional love they get from the fandom is because of their wonderful nature.

That’s it guys, hope we get a glimpse of Sanaya and barun in a small skit or surprise episode or off-screen moments or at least a simple post on the anniversary. It’s just a hope. It’s my heart to dream on what to wish and what to hope. If someone has problem with it, lambi saans andar lo andlambi saans bahar phenko.

Thank You M, I am so so thankful dear and I loved the parallel world of their 10 years...no doubt Shativan was full of crazy ppl including Prakash bros...u forgot them😆

Lots of blue up there

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

https://www.facebook.com/ArnavKhushiWorld/videos/442817279178790/*

My fav❤️

He stepped down and here she was

An optima of beauty. A breathless ASR without blinking was starring at her and she was no less. That moment has such a beauty. She was lost too, it is seen very clearly until she broke that stance.

Lovely creations on the title song👏

This Rabba Ve and their first getting this shock...if he was in awe state..she was too seeing his eyes so soft and lost...melted brown orbs made her forget who he was...

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Sorry I can't post links and images

Post 4 the top gif is so beautiful.❤️ Simply love it,

It slips through my eyes before I think.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Post 3

by Arshisarunfan

Kya kar rahi ho

Episode 124 is one of those iconic epi that is smacking the true reality on Arnav's face.

Five brief words, he could put together with all that what was going on within him ...

They speak volume with the paralysis of his mind listening to her engagement.

A dense foggy, hazy state that he is struggling to emerge from ... How ??? They speak of the a fear flooding his eyes ... What are you doing ? They speak of a helpless want constricting his heart ... How can you do this to us ? They speak of an acidic anger rising in his throat ... How can you risk everything ! How can you allow this ! They speak of a silent scream rising from his gut ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

A man who has hidden behind a facade mask his whole adult life, who had nurtured this past events and ferociously guarded his private angst, his weaknesses, his vulnerabilities. He carefully cultivated tough and rough exterior and showed her every angle or at least tried but in 124 he stepped up from behind the wall and faced her for this one brief unguarded moment ...

This is as naked as he could ever get and she saw him in the most vulnerable state the very first time... ... He laid himself bare ... kya kar rahi ho, kissi ko pata kyuon nahin, and the most important

tum ne mujhe bata zaroori nahin samjha

This is his admission, his confession ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

Farak padta hai moment

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Post 5

Beautiful wedding creations :-)

Lovely Video and lovely character analysis of Khushi👏

Khushi was brought up with certain beliefs and had some rooted values in her character, rare as it could be. Apure heart that could see only good in all.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

first of all for the lovely edit you made it for me.

I already said and saying it again

You have done so much for 10th celebration.

Everything new and fresh🤗