Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

😆story was kidnapped after kidnapping track

my comments are in bold

His pain and anger was the reason for him to run away from the source and then his mind figures things out. That was the key that their love didn't need any proof, Trust and its walls became stronger to break any MU.

This ❤️ their love didn't need any proof . This was the best part of the kidnapping track right ? Beyond every right and wrong, good and bad is faith which comes from unconditional love. and he learnt to keep faith and that's how he found his khushi ..his happiness..I think they talk about faith during teri meri part 2 when he was kidnapped..pyar kabhi dimag se nai hota , dil se hota hai....jo pyar karta hai wo ye sAmajhta hai. Ke sach jhoot sahi galat matter hi nai karta..He remembers these very lines at the airport..

I loved the sequences which comes later in which he easily comes to the Temple and completes all rituals without any fuss..bec he was happy...bec his happiness was a natural consequence of love .. he was always protecting himself from hurt which came from love and emotions. Yes..dard hai bahut pyar mein but khushi bhi wahin hai. Dimag se jee lega koi but khush nai hoga. But that doesn't mean dimag doesn't hold any importance ..his di and khushi suffered quite a lot bec they were all ❤💙💜💖 if he was one end of the spectrum , they were the other.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

After kidnapping everything was something that requires time. Throwing out Shyam and all and without any explanation, without solid proof to Anjali definitely had its consequences. If you ask me during those three episodes of constant accusations from both sides there were two major proofs...Gupta house, Buaji and Babuji...were mentioned, when Payal said call Buaji and asked her that he was the paying guest nor not... you don't need anything further.That was the biggest proof because it proved that he did get engage Khushi, even their neighbors could confirm that.

You need to see from her perspective, she is right.

She was shaken, she was thinking of herself the reason for all of this because he implanted it.

Her words hum aapko apna pati nahi mante...reflected Arnav's words. You are the biggest mistake of my life. Oh really so when you want I am your wife and when you want I am a mistake. She was way too upset and after Anjali seeing them together thinking her brother lied to her for going to his work instead he is having good time with his wife Khushi decided to leave and she did

the accusations etc and arnav quiet for 3 epis was very well done. Shyam managed to twist everything in his favour ..no proofs etc was given, an open window was given to shyam for his return . Arnavs family had no reason to trust khushi , they trusted arnav ..Nani was very sweet .. It was a big thing that he supported khushi that time. Thing is he just wasn't good with these emotional talks ..cajoling..muskurahat laana and all..he couldn't do it..she was right, he was also right in his place...pehle when he lost his cool he just let it be but this time he couldn't take her berukhi..that was new..

Yeah on second watch, he did implant that idea in her head ..it wasn't the bday but the day after which I disliked..he was trying hard to reach out to her and she was lost in jiji jijaji anjali di mami ki narazgi. ... Oh I don't dislike her telling him that she doesn't accept him her husband 😆 I hated arnav there..It didn't sit well with me , what he was trying to do. Khushi had to put up with a lot of crap from him and bec of him. Whatever ..thoda punishment toh banta tha😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ques abt anjali being dumb, putting shyam over arnav , well..probably they were trying to do something but didn't go ahead with it..anjali was never insecure of khushi or any woman who arnav would marry so why show her insecure now ? Glad she backtracked ...there were loopholes I agree..its as if she completely forgot about khushi and shyam post her miscarriage and started behaving normally. Did she forgive shyam or had a Ghajini moment ? if she forgave shyam she should dislike khushi. Both khushi and shyam can't be correct for her.

Absolutely not, there was no reason for Anjali to be insecure from Khushi. Her place was different and her level in Arnav's life was different. Neither Khushi was insecure, she wanted her happiness and ver well knew Anji place in Arnav's life. This is why I said, writers tried to change and made her look like something which was a contradiction of her character.

She never thought about that and that was the biggest writing flaw, they never made her think through things and she was acting up to blackmail all around by her behavior so she could bring Shyam back and that one move of Khushi doesn't sit with me that she went and brought him in. Think in real life, a girl who was abused by a man, who went so far to kill her husband and she will go to bring that ,man in the same house. NO WAY.

I don't see her as dumb ...yes she had blind trust on shyam ..but galati trust karne wale ki nai trust break karne wale ki hoti hai....for that matter , it was arnavs responsibility to make sure that correct person is in his sister's life..his judgement was wrong ..being such a ..whatever.. Topshot intelligent businessman , he couldn't see through shyam ? Khushi ke liye toh uska aukat aukat paisa paisa gareeb log bandh hi nai hua. Uske upar he let her be around anjali knowing that he is cheating on her? Anjalis pregnancy stopped him , fine , but he was never really checking on him except once or twice. In his mind if shyam and khushi had an affair , It was a bad idea to marry khushi and bring her in the same house as shyam . So many bad decisions .

I am saying she is dumb but the way tracks were running back to back those were showing her dumb, no matter how much a woman had a blind trust in her man, in such conditions she think though things why, what, where, this was not a period drama, where girls do such things.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

the accusations etc and arnav quiet for 3 epis was very well done. Shyam managed to twist everything in his favour ..no proofs etc was given, an open window was given to shyam for his return . Arnavs family had no reason to trust khushi , they trusted arnav ..Nani was very sweet .. It was a big thing that he supported khushi that time. Thing is he just wasn't good with these emotional talks ..cajoling..muskurahat laana and all..he couldn't do it..she was right, he was also right in his place...pehle when he lost his cool he just let it be but this time he couldn't take her berukhi..that was new..

\

I agree after this Arnav's family had no reason to believe Khushi but I was talking that the proofs were there but no one went forward with those, the reason was just one and very solid one. GUPTA FAMILY hid that truth for Payal marriage.

Yeah on second watch, he did implant that idea in her head ..it wasn't the bday but the day after which I disliked..he was trying hard to reach out to her and she was lost in jiji jijaji anjali di mami ki narazgi. ... Oh I don't dislike her telling him that she doesn't accept him her husband 😆 I hated arnav there..It didn't sit well with me , what he was trying to do. Khushi had to put up with a lot of crap from him and bec of him. Whatever ..thoda punishment toh banta tha😆

😆 that is so true, a lot of crap from him. As I said before I am with Khushi in this matter, she had a right to be angry with him.

Krinya thumbnail

😆 that is so true, a lot of crap from him. As I said before I am with Khushi in this matter, she had a right to be angry with him.

Nai..Gupta family wasn't a good enuf proof. If arnav acted on what khushi told him during the revelation and hire a detective or something to cross chk if shyam was leading a double life, it made sense....her family including payal will support khushi ..they purposely didn't go ahead with proofs and investigations to plant a doubt in anjalis mind , so that shyam can influence her later.

Haan khushi getting shyam bk was again ridiculous but she was like that..arnav also gave him another chance (on aakashs wedding) just to make anjali happy....what I can never like is, she can't discuss anything with arnav before taking a step? Why go solo in all imp decisions on the pretext of good intentions ? Pehle meeting anjali then going bk to bhuaji then bringing shyam home then sheetal..that's where any daily soap becomes unbearable to me. The fl has to be emotional , self sacrificing while the onus is on the ml to clean up the mess , or they simply suffer.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Among the Stillness, there was a pounding Heart

A pounding heart and the stillness of the moment was what this moment al about. It was meant to make him to stop on the path which he had taken with Khushi and to think what was he doing and why? If Khushi let him explain then maybe later he didn't become so harsh when Anjali brought her back for La. But then we never had a chance to see the famous gussa of ASR along with beautiful track of Fark.

"Itti koshish ke baad bhi kissi ameer ladke ko phansa nahin pai"

"Even after so many efforts, you couldn't be successful trapping a rich guy?"

His status talk brought her into tears but one thing is evident, He didn't let her finish explaining the reasons. Well, his actions of expelling her from office made her meet the dire consequences beyond his imagination.

Don't worry ASR, you will be in the same boat going through hell as she won't give you any moment later to justify any of this either.

Tit for tat.

.He had enough and he did not want to see her again and wanted to put her behind as a bad PAST.

BUT, every time when he wanted Khushi out of his life he got closer to her. After finding out that she didn't reach home from Payal's call, and the detail of the situation of the guesthouse from Sinha, his feet stormed out instantly. All his way his regret was darkening his path more than this dark night. She was calling her heart out for someone who could release her from that dark abandoned place while his SUV was racing the time.

"Aap sach mein insaan nahi, rakshas hai, rakshas." [You're truly not human, you're a devil, a devil.] Her Devil vs Prince ...ASR will show her the way to his Golden heart later...She lashed out at him for being alone but it seemed that this was the only way she was getting the strength to hold onto her fears.

They both could feel each others' distress though Arnav was feeling it more than Khushi at that moment. The way he comes, his foot stepped on a muddy water, did he care of his clothes or herman shoes? A man who always talked about how his looks make him important and all, had nothing in his mind but Khushi and her safety. Khushi always said that he had ego and this and that but never thought of this that how he came to rescue her until kidnapping. Where she saved him from a thorn and mentioned this that how come you always saved me from hurdles.

Whenever Khushi prays to Devi Maiya in her distress for strength, for protection, for help, Devi Ma sends Arnav Singh Raizada right there...and The Knight arrives...At first, he searches slowly - he doesn't know for sure that she's still here. It's only when he finds the phone and bag that the panic truly sets in.

"KHUSHI!"

The first time he called her name with this intensity and she heard it and from now on whenever he will call her, she will hear him calling her name whether they are close or far away from each other... She heard, having a moment ago given up all hopes. Khushi screamed as something fell near her, and he realized that she's behind the wall. He entered the room by breaking the door and his eyes got locked with hers.

Her eyes couldn't believe that he was there. He grasped her hand and pulled her towards him...Her hair flew away and he got halted and mesmerized again by her beauty. He dragged her by the hand and took her out of the room just before the roof collapsed behind them.

Here the sense of relief is visible on his face. Later he mentioned that he was constantly getting worried for her life and we have seen it numerous times.

Lovely observation, the relief was written all over, she was surprised but her anger took over. The way she snatched her hand away and pushed him with her lethal glare. At the top she made him realized that it is not him but she also had a family who cares about him the way his does. Sanaya is the best in action there.

He brought her to safety, till Khushi let go of his hand with tremendous force. She was not letting him get away this time as she said "Bohat seh liya Ab aur Nahi".(I am not tolerating anymore)

Arnav knew the upcoming wrath but he paced himself, put himself together behind closed eyes and turned around just to try to explain as he knew he was at fault and she deserved this explanation.

"dekho mujhe pata nahi tha--------- [ Look I didn't know"]

AND here he got interrupted by a forceful push from Khushi ( WOW)'..👏Way to go girl, he deserved it big time.

Tables had turned indeed. She was not in a mood to listen to him as he had interrupted her, pushed her away with his words and actions all day long, now it was khushi's turn .You go Khushi.LOL

Her anger is what makes this episode so powerful. Khushi threw her anger when things reach a certain level where she refused to take it further. He tried to explain but she had heard enough from him

."Aapko pata nahi tha ,aise kaise ho sakta hai.Aapko to sab pata hona chahiye Aap to Bhagwan hain na."("You didn't know? how's that possible? you know everything you are God right?)

She continues after pushing him away, "Money doesn't give a person the right to say. A person is more than the status. "[Paisa insaan ko bolne ka haq nahin daita...paisey se badh kar bhi insaan ki ek pehchaan hoti hai hai].

Way to go Khushi.This is her upbringing that is speaking here.

The LOOK at ASR for a second like " How dare she pushed me?"

but Arnav took over and tried to calm her down

"Khushi, "meri baat suno" but she didn't let him speak...

Ab aapki baari hai suney ki...aur agar aadat nahin hai to aadat daal lijiye..." ["Now it's your turn to listen..and if you have a hard time then get used to"]."

"Aap ki personal life, personal life hai, air humaari koi zindagi nahi hai?" [Your personal life is your personal life, and I have no life at all?]

She continued - his family mustn't be upset. Well, she also has a family, a family who cares and worries about her.

She pushed him and he let her yet his anger took over. The tigress made him staggered back with her push... but the third time, he held her arms and swang her around, his anger finally ignited reaching its height...

Their gazes got locked in anger. While holding her he explained after a while, his voice was composed and firm ...Clenching Jaws, wide-open fiery eyes, lethal gaze, flaring nose, gritted teeth, and snarling with anger this is what we have a rare glimpse of a true beast in ASR.

In contrast, she was no less, wide eyes, reading every inch of his face reached his lips like waiting for his verdict or Saza from this Rakshas. Here it seems a fairytale from Disneyland...Like a princess has been captivated by a beast of that palace. Well, he was her Rajkumar too we all know but now.

Rakshas snarled...

"Maine kaha na? Mujhe nahi pata tha ki yahan ki halat itni kharab hai." [I told you didn't I? I didn't know the situation here was so bad]

He kept holding her wrists tightly without knowing that he was hurting her... Her tears landed on his hand and broke the spell. He let go of her wrists but her broken bangles cut into her skin and his, drawing blood together.

But she didn't remove her hand from that position, it was like her body was still in that trauma figuring out everything. She was hungry, tired, exhausted, and above all, traumatized. Her eyes started shutting down until she lost consciousness.

👏You described the entire scene so well

"Khushi." he whispered, just before her arm came down and her body slipped to one side to fall down but heshe falls and he catches her.

Rabbe Ve played again, as he stared at Khushi without any fear as this is one of his habits seeing Khushi and adoring her when her eyes were closed or she was sleeping..... He brushed her locks from her face and wiped her tears, so gently and with such care defying his person who he was and what he was made of... \

His gaze fell on a stray strand of hair on her face and a desire rose ...

Just to touch her.

To feel that hair under his skin. He removed the hair and tucked it behind the ear. He stroke her cheek and removed her tears, and then from the other cheek.

why?

he had no idea even.

He just wanted to be there with her. taking care of her lovingly and gently. Something was compelling him, drawing him towards her. His head movement is so prominent here that he was loving her, adoring her with the softest smile on his face. A peaceful visage was reflecting through his moves.

Feeling his actions suddenly he closed his hand in a fist and thought traced slowly through his mind that her family will be worried.

There, he felt that what she was making him to understand.

This habit of removing her hair always remained intact as he couldn't tolerate anything hiding her face rather taking her away or her staying away from him...He will always keep her around him till he will make her promise not to leave him...

The knight lifted her up and took her to his SUVs in his arms!!

Arnav stopped at Gupta's house. Khushi was sitting on the passenger side keeping her head on his shoulder. She's vulnerable in such a way he'd never seen her before. He gently balanced her form coming out of the car. Lift her up in his arms but his eyes never left her like he was finding the courage to have this separation.Smile

The way he settled her in her bed, realized her hand on his collar, curled his own fingers around her hand, and gently put her hand on her belly. All this felt so intoxicated and giddy with such raw emotions that we have never seen before.

It surely does and no matter how many times I have watched it feels the same way

He came out of the house yet stood at Khushi's window. Rabba Ve played again as he watched her wounds. Arnav's regret was visible as he recalled the moments holding her wrists, her tears, the blood, and the fall. He was in a vulnerable state right now. He left when he saw her eyes squinting in pain while Bua-ji cleaned the wound. A deep cut of guilt ran in. Arnav noticed blood on his palm while sitting in his SUV - he's been hurt by Khushi's bangle too and then held a broken bangle in his fingers like feeling through it.

Guesthouse event made him restless and at the top leaving her alone, not knowing she was fine or not made him more restless. Arnav strode into his room and finally had a moment to collect his thoughts. He caressed his palm so lovingly like he was caressing her face ...wiping her tears...It was bothering him like hell. His hand closes in a fist, anchoring the memories more firmly to himself.

It was such a tiny scratch compared to what he'd done to her. His remorse and worry were clearly written on his face - just like always when his anger had calmed down he regretted his hasty actions.

It was so visible seen when he answered Nani during their argument that Khushi and his actions were all he had in his mind

"Kyun ki jaldbaazi mein liye hue faisle kabhi teek nahi hote." [Because decisions taken in haste are never correct.]Something he's only just realized, but it took him many months, and many mistakes, to really learn this lesson. Anjali interrupts him, and he blurted out Khushi's name.

"Di please, mujhe abhi Khushi ke baare mein koi baat nahi karni." [Di, please, I don't want to talk about Khushi right now.] Yes, he will bring Lavanya at home just because of his anger and stubbornness, yet always Khushi will be dominating his brain...

On the other side, Khushi dreamed of Arnav gently brushing hair from her face and woke up with a "No!"

Both were feeling that distress and each others' hearts from miles away.

She will realize this feeling later, the true reason for her feeling him like this so close. Whenever Arnav became distressed she could feel him closer to him and the same went by with him too. They both could feel each others' presence in their hearts.

There was a denial in both of them. When Payal asked Khushi, did he do anything? She said no instantly like she knew he could be anything but such a person. Her imagining him removing her hair in her unconscious state was disturbing her. Why was she dreaming or sensing such a thing or even dreaming h about him? Her thought process is normal, it can't be real. But there was a connection, a destined one has shown here. While Arnav knew it, he was feeling it for a while, he was getting under the cloud that she was affecting him darn so much that now unconsciously he talks about her, thinks about her, worries about her...

But his denial was visible too.

Back in his room, Arnav reeled about vulnerable Khushi and every hurt he caused her. Every moment from the photoshoot to her bleeding wrist passed by. The agony and the pain he was going through were reflecting through his words and actions. Slamming the door of his closet he closed his eyes but Anjali came to his rescue. She made him spill out every spec of sharp pain from his heart. Her scolding, her anger, her love, everything became a balm but his heart found a peace after knowing that Khushi was alright.

*Yet, he didn't ask,

it didn't matter

Oh, well. She didn't have to do anything, any Koshish to trap you Mr. You are done for life, Mr.ASR. She gave two hoots to you as a rich guy.

" Paise see badh kar kar bhi insaan ki ek pehchaan hoti hai. " A person is more than being rich and all."

Ah, What should I name this love?

Beautiful memory lane my dear.👏

Sorry I came after some days, these days some how can't find time, But today finally I made it.

Thank you for your efforts.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'll be back with this interesting discussion 😊

Krinya thumbnail

you are talking and saying things as a viewer because you know things by watching it as it is laid out for you but not for Khushi. I disagree with u here in red. At that level, they just came out of kidnapping, at that moment he just setting the terms of being clear with Khushi. He just said in the morning walk with me as a partner and in the evening he is saying you are my biggest mistake. I am sorry as a female, it just doesn't settle with me at all. Think of a man who married u for a contract and bringing that contract again openly reminding you of this I will do if you don't obey me...saying all those things and Khushi is supposed to take it as this is his nature and move on along with him.

Nope

She didn't forgive him and embrace him until he returned her pearl necklace, representing her respect, accepting her wishes and her happiness, her sorrows... in other words, the way she is and that hug when she embraced him understanding him where he declared your sorrows, your happiness is where I will be. and their Baat was not done yet...

From that point on, no matter what happened, who said what, dadi this or shyam did that, these two always moved on as one. Then his anger, his words, his this and that had no effect for her, she knew him and his motives, sitting together picking up the pieces of that shattered jar was one example.

I know his words were harsh . But arnav was always the one who was worst while in emotional turmoil. He also said you don't have a character, although I don't believe he meant it , he was too messed up in his head..if he really meant it , all.those moments which they shared post marriage , what was that ? I know there r thousands of ways in which he could have worded it , but like I said I didn't expect a better reaction from him..after knowing what anjali means to him.as a viewer I am not able to comprehend him at places but khushi always knew what place anjali holds for him..when he asked her why she met anjali inspite of being warned , she acted stubborn like "I also care for her like you do" implying that she will continue to do it just bec she cares for anjali. This wasnt the time really zid ko dikhane ki. Both of them, a lot of times , have acted mad with each other..I didn't bother myself too much with this scene..there r places where I wanna forget what arnav did n how badly he treated khushi..this wasnt one of them..

2nd para , well, see , he was capable of doing it na..he set things right.. he needed time And a little more understanding of khushi..things were not right with anjali also...we started this discussion with the 3 of them being emotionally vulnerable post kidnapping ....anjali arnav scene was illogical but it had set things in motion for arnav...he needed to make sure anjali doesn't feel left out...as soon as he did it , khushi left.. What was he trying to do? Forcefully bring her bk so that wo khushi ko apne pyar par yakeen dilaye before the contract is over. So that she changes her mind on leaving ..

Ok today I was watching the pearls necklace scene..ah !it's on my fav sequences list...I sooooo so so love it..something which she dreams of , he gifts it to her..and the next morning ❤️😎

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago

Dekh yaar. If arnav was taken at face value , khushi or any girl wouldn't be able to live with him. This guy had issues..he was twisted as a jalebi. ..many things which he said were trash, they were meaningless, like aukat rants , jis par Dhyan dene ki zaroorat hi nai thi. But this one reaction in which he said " I wish you were not there in my life " , I totally understand him there.. this wasnt meant to be taken seriously either but I know where he came from.. He was traumatized badly . Anjali attempted to kill her child , looked completely deranged.. how many times we react like this and say kaash ye sab start hi nai hua hota..he regretted it that moment it but ye baat dil pe lene wali nai thi , he wasn't blaming khushi. Arnav ke liye hi nai , as per normal human behavioral standards ,it was understandable . Khushi ke emotions ki koi value nai thi ? It's not about who is more imp..he and anjali shared something much deeper , wo karta aise react , it was natural ..later , anjali felt kinda left out but did he come running to anjali ?nai na. Hr said it in the heat of the moment, feeling helpless and frustrated

This , I understood in the scene where he confronts her for shyam..amongst all things he said "tumne mujhe explain karna zaroori nai samjha " n khushi lost it that very moment...Matlab somewhere he expected that khushi would say something that will prove him wrong.. but dil mein uske wahi tha and that was the only one truth which came out in impulse ......him losing his calm was so normal for khushi ..but I said it already, I don't blame her ..she was also sad bec of anjali n he always said just about anything to her without thinking ...whatever happened between them was normal probably, a regular mature conversation would be out of place for them 😆They were so in tuned to each other with time.. dono ladai karenge phir ek doosre ko mana lenge ..it was that way..

As for contract and all, he knew he wronged her again and it was his last resort to stop her from leaving . Contract never had any value for him ...what was that contract ? It wasn't a written one..just verbal ultimatum..he himself felt bad over it when it was mentioned during his stay in Gupta house. After such a heated discussion , and his attempts to bring khushi bk , she came bk ainvayi 😆 Without any condition ..shadi ke liye bhi nai bola..ab kya main kahoon?😆 he still made some sense to me but khushis ' aap wahi rahenge rakshas" didn't.. cmon ! After so much happened n she risked her life to bring him bk , she says ur still a monster ? N why was she ready to leave everything ? Why r these women so sacrificing ?

The aukat rant was before they got married, after marriage and under the circumstances, they married things couldn't be taken lightly. His words had a deep impact.

But how could Khushi say something or know what why and how as she never knew the reason of his getting married like this with her? He never told the reason.

Mysticaldivine

you are talking and saying things as a viewer because you know things by watching it as it is laid out for you but not for Khushi. I disagree with u here in red. At that level, they just came out of kidnapping, at that moment he just setting the terms of being clear with Khushi. He just said in the morning walk with me as a partner and in the evening he is saying you are my biggest mistake. I am sorry as a female, it just doesn't settle with me at all. Think of a man who married u for a contract and bringing that contract again openly reminding you of this I will do if you don't obey me...saying all those things and Khushi is supposed to take it as this is his nature and move on along with him.

Nope

She didn't forgive him and embrace him until he returned her pearl necklace, representing her respect, accepting her wishes and her happiness, her sorrows... in other words, the way she is and that hug when she embraced him understanding him where he declared your sorrows, your happiness is where I will be. and their Baat was not done yet...

From that point on, no matter what happened, who said what, dadi this or shyam did that, these two always moved on as one. Then his anger, his words, his this and that had no effect for her, she knew him and his motives, sitting together picking up the pieces of that shattered jar was one example.

I just said above things are different when you are married and especially the way these two got married everything is under the radar.

His contradictory behavior is a question here. Big words for a married woman that I wish I never met you and at the top bringing contract again out. I can understand this was the attempt to bring contract track but it got sabotaged by Dadi track.

If the husband says such words to his wife just because his sister got in pain and in such a tragedy, that hurts and big time. Khushi's hurt was justified here but I have a complaint that she didn't say anything and just tried to sacrifice herself. BUT this is also one big indication as before marriage whenever he was insulting her she answered back, but after whatever happened from I love you to the rescue , their relationship was changed, she was thinking he really loves her but he brought again the contract and all.

In a relationship everyone has a place, you don't have a license to disrespect your wife for everything that happens to your family.

Only women who accept the abusive relationship and say that mard aie hi karte hain or our society is like that, or whatever, can let men get away with such behavior. Or a divided fandom who likes the actor can let him get away with it. I am none of them. Please. No offense to anyone here.