Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading everyone's POV

The simple story is they had declared the story had run its time so be it. Many of us here agreed that their second marriage was the end of it.Whatever and all I love IPK like many and no one can beat that,

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

I think it's the narrative changes that occur at end of every single track with their inability to execute after the kidnapping track contributed to the show becoming Arnav's show and Khushi often becoming a caricature in the response. although I think motifs and symbolisms aside from the track, post kidnapping everyone was kind of operating on their worst end.

Arnav was desperate to make things the way they were with him and Khushi before their marriage. Things between them two, in their world get better and we see in the morning interaction where she gives him medicine and water but then afterwards him saying I wish I hadn't met you and reminding her of the contract negates all of Khushi's forgiveness and sacrifices, and her completely overlooking their marriage and going back to how they were before that.;; I think Khushi kinda of boxes aspects of her relatiosnhip with Arnav and that allows her to forgive him so easily. She loves him too much to allow anything to come in between which obviously we see in the kidnapping track. I think her being mad at him, and then trying to run away showed the conflict in the two sides of her where she wanted him to understand her being mad at him for bringing the contract up, but also understanding that she didn;t want to be part of sham whereas Arnav wanted her back in his life as everything was and he wasn't willing to compromise on that. I also think that Khushi thinks that Arnav's love for Anjali will allow him to be self sacrifing when it comes to them execpt Arnav also loves Khushi enough to overlook anything and in process he's more selfish than khushi in keeping his world with her intact. I think both of them coming from a place of impulse reactions and then not being on the same page made the bday track and khushi trying to run away a bit more complicated than it needed to be.

Anjali's perfect world in her eyes breaks apart with the two most important people in her life standing on opposing ends. She has physical support but the family is unable to support her emotionally and Arnav being pushed away from her and trying to find comfort in Khushi whom he had yelled at changes Anjali and Arnav's equation with Anjali in a way where he's not soely focused on making up to Anjaili. The siblings are also so codependent on one another, Anjali more so that the absence of thier partners and both of them having a closed off world where other family members are excluded makes them vulnerable to their own disillusions.

with regards to the farmhouse falling episode and track, I loved the journey of denial and silent acknowledgemnt that something is there from Arnav. Khushi feels it too afterwards when she yells at him but the contrast is stark beause Arnav hasn't given Khushi too many reasons which can allow her to validate her feelings whereas Khushi has push enough buttons that besides anger, Arnav is compelled to answer back and validate her responses to him instead of ignoring or being indifferent which he recognises.

anyway love the thread guys! and love the takes and comments.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

The simple story is they had declared the story had run its time so be it. Many of us here agreed that their second marriage was the end of it. Whatever and all I love IPK like many and no one can beat that,

the story def ended full circle with fashion show and pageant despite the drop in quality. i agree 100% its absolutely needed to end when it did and no other sho has been able to replicate neither the success nor the craze imo as IPK did. truly a one-hit wonder for everyone involved including the fans

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: _charu_

He had his reasons to say this and she had hers , to not understand ..her reasons didn't matter bec he held all the strings..she couldn't force him to tell her ..in all their previous encounters , he was so guarded that she could never fathom what is he doing and why ..he has said the same things in repeat mode earlier that's why she couldn't put her finger on what was troubling him....he said this to her during lavanya time , n Diwali she felt him close , he retracted as if nothing happened ..again he said this to her during their engagement time , uske baad he started to change , itna ke she thought he loves her n again bk to square one..she couldn't figure out what to believe and what not....reasons were also to drag , show the hatred turning into love once again ...

That was the main point that he was so confused and crafty with his mind made rules within walls that she had no way out or in at the same time. This is why Shaitan vs prince was always roaming in her head.

Husband wife or lovers , paheli boojho kabhi kaam nahi karta 😆 Wife/gf is upset so that husband/lover can guess ..isko understanding nai kehte..it can be a hit or miss..real understanding is , you may have your reasons , tell me when you're ready , I trust you and I love you.

Pata hai kya..that whole sequence of aakash payal marriage and how the events unfolded made me think that it was a great plot point...they were back to square one , fell in love again......if arnav stayed there for longer and saw khushi slapping shyam or whatever, kya ho jaata ? Everytime if evidence is needed to prove khushis innocence, what's the point of being in love ? I am glad , infact very happy that he made a judgement without any proofs , albeit in a life and death situation ..anjali told him "koi baat kitni bhi bewakoofi bhari lage , apne dil ki sunna" . And he did. When he kicked out shyam , he didn't ask for any proof. He said he trusts khushi ..again in the climax of his wedding, he just went away , figured out that he can't lose khushi for his past .both the times , he had to cross the bridge of love and trust..

His pain and anger was the reason for him to run away from the source and then his mind figures things out. That was the key that their love didn't need any proof, Trust and its walls became stronger to break any MU.

But yes..after kidnapping track was over , khushi acted a little out of place and he was flustered with her antics bec she wasn't talking ...apne aap samajh gaya 😆..just tell him contract is over and I am leaving..is mein itna drama kiya..he gave the solution in 2 mins..ke our parents were hurt with our wedding , do you want them to tell the truth and hurt them more ? Again, she cud have asked him to get married with rituals. How much time does it take ? But jo bhi tha , I let it pass , I enjoyed it thoroughly 😆

😆story was kidnapped after kidnapping track

my comments are in bold

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

I think it's the narrative changes that occur at end of every single track with their inability to execute after the kidnapping track contributed to the show becoming Arnav's show and Khushi often becoming a caricature in the response. although I think motifs and symbolisms aside from the track, post kidnapping everyone was kind of operating on their worst end.

Whatever it was, it made us yearn for ipk more.

Arnav was desperate to make things the way they were with him and Khushi before their marriage. Things between them two, in their world get better and we see in the morning interaction where she gives him medicine and water but then afterwards him saying I wish I hadn't met you and reminding her of the contract negates all of Khushi's forgiveness and sacrifices, and her completely overlooking their marriage and going back to how they were before that.;; I think Khushi kinda of boxes aspects of her relatiosnhip with Arnav and that allows her to forgive him so easily. She loves him too much to allow anything to come in between which obviously we see in the kidnapping track. I think her being mad at him, and then trying to run away showed the conflict in the two sides of her where she wanted him to understand her being mad at him for bringing the contract up, but also understanding that she didn;t want to be part of sham whereas Arnav wanted her back in his life as everything was and he wasn't willing to compromise on that. I also think that Khushi thinks that Arnav's love for Anjali will allow him to be self sacrifing when it comes to them execpt Arnav also loves Khushi enough to overlook anything and in process he's more selfish than khushi in keeping his world with her intact. I think both of them coming from a place of impulse reactions and then not being on the same page made the bday track and khushi trying to run away a bit more complicated than it needed to be.

It was his anger and his love for Anjali messed up stuff for Khushi. When he brought out the contract after kidnapping, she became mum about her state of mind. She was mad at him, he wanted to keep her in his life at any cost but in between he became yo yo in between Anjali and Khushi. Khushi knew about that. She knew that he won't be happy if Anjali is not and that one thing will always remain in between them. This will not make their relationship to grow or flourish so as always she prefer to sacrifice herself, her love.

Anjali's perfect world in her eyes breaks apart with the two most important people in her life standing on opposing ends. She has physical support but the family is unable to support her emotionally and Arnav being pushed away from her and trying to find comfort in Khushi whom he had yelled at changes Anjali and Arnav's equation with Anjali in a way where he's not soely focused on making up to Anjaili. The siblings are also so codependent on one another, Anjali more so that the absence of thier partners and both of them having a closed off world where other family members are excluded makes them vulnerable to their own disillusions.

I can understand that but there was a point where certain things became illogical. I am sorry as I have seen my brothers after marriage and we live all together. No one enters like this in any room without knocking.

with regards to the farmhouse falling episode and track, I loved the journey of denial and silent acknowledgemnt that something is there from Arnav. Khushi feels it too afterwards when she yells at him but the contrast is stark beause Arnav hasn't given Khushi too many reasons which can allow her to validate her feelings whereas Khushi has push enough buttons that besides anger, Arnav is compelled to answer back and validate her responses to him instead of ignoring or being indifferent which he recognises.

You mean guesthouse. That time the struggle of mind vs heart was topnotch. but at the same time love was cracking the walls in between.

anyway love the thread guys! and love the takes and comments.

My comments are in Bold

Edited by CrystalJam - 3 years ago
CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Their love and the level of love are far more different than the love stories mostly show or reflect. her reasons to irritate him are not what you think. If you are referring to any moment before or after marriage her way of doing things is to make him realize and change his perception by irritating him to the point where he can get it why is she doing what is she doing.

Her intentions were to change his thinking not him. That happened when he said about fake love, because she wanted him to see through things

kya apne khabi bhi un see pyar kya that?

same thing Anjali asked, shaadi nahin karni ya lavanya see nahin karni?

He wasn't thinking straight and this is where Khushi's tears do the job but did he think this way no...yet this incident brought a new perception in Khushi too that why was she crying when Arnav hugged la? She was supposed to be happy but she wasn't.

He got that when he felt Khushi's pain, her crying bitterly over his shoulder, her not picking up the phone when she was in front of DeviMaiya after finding out about Shyam. He blurted out unintentionally Khushi's name while saying all to La even though he was saying all about Khushi. Khushi and her pain made him upset always..

Now if you see after marriage during her birthday as I am sure this is one of those moments where many feel irritated by Khushi but why was she doing that because she wanted him to wish her. That's all. She never wanted any gift or anything, a celebration but simple and from the heart.

He got it after that what did she want and he gave her the most precious wish ever.

If he was doing things with anger, she was doing with her irritations, but both were showering love their way.

I love that you mentioned that for the first time Khushi questioned herself and Arnav saw her tears when he was hugging La. He knew that khushi did feel something because during Nainital he cupped her cheek and remembered that particular scene

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Firstly I would like to appreciate your posts , decade of love..I was dumbstruck with the way you described each episode so beautifully and poetically ..wonderful 👏

Thank You😊

Problem which I find post kidnapping is that all the three of them , anjali , arnav and khushi were traumatized..so it was out of place for arnav to try set everything right so quickly....khushi was sad bec of what anjali was going through, somewhere she became the reason for her misery ..she wanted to convey it to arnav but she didn't...acting cold wasn't the solution ..he would have understood if she told . He was confused why is she reacting adversely to his love...ok gifts was a bad idea but who doesn't want to cut the cake ? Didn't she know him enuf that he doesn't celebrate or wish birthdays? Or she wasn't sure of his feelings? I am not saying she was wrong ,I said she was traumatized n all this was too much for her to contemplate...forced wedding , anjalis dukh..her future..may be the writer wanted to show minor disagreements but the screenplay wasn't as crisp as before..some of the things were extremely good..sometimes they were not..

Like just after shyam was kicked out , that night was heart warming..I thought arnav would be stressed out bec anjali wasn't talking to him, but he took such good care of khushi , hugged her and put her to bed , bec she too had gone through so much..saving arnav , a near death experience , accusations on her character.. she needed arnav as much as anjali needed him...I anticipated him crying for anjalis plight that night ..he pleasantly surprised me.. It's one of my fav sequences in the entire show .

.then came the one which I disliked the most in the entire show..one in which she said main pati nahi maanti aapne zabardasti shadi ki thi...khushi and her phere rant was ok later on..bec we were always told asr never believed in these things n well, they developed their relation in a way that marriage became meaningless....but khushis concerns were ok and their proper marriage, who wouldn't love to watch? so it was a mixed bag but overall , I enjoyed that phase too..not as much as the previous ones

After kidnapping everything was something that requires time. Throwing out Shyam and all and without any explanation, without solid proof to Anjali definitely had its consequences. If you ask me during those three episodes of constant accusations from both sides there were two major proofs...Gupta house, Buaji and Babuji...were mentioned, when Payal said call Buaji and asked her that he was the paying guest nor not... you don't need anything further.That was the biggest proof because it proved that he did get engage Khushi, even their neighbors could confirm that.

Now where we talk about Khushi's anger and madness so I am with her here. Arnav's words are harsh. Kash main tum se mila na hota, na tum aati aur na Shyam aisi harqat karta...YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.

He did realize and came back but to keep Khushi by his side he brought the contract. and that added fuel to fire. You are thinking everything because you are a viewer, you know all, Khushi just started trusting him seeing his side which was she craving for. Suddenly he went back to square one. her words are deep here

jo kuch huwa, kya aap ab bhi usey ek contract hi mante hain.

You need to see from her perspective, she is right. They were almost ready to consummate in hut, went through life and death situations together, and now he was saying all.

She was shaken, she was thinking of herself the reason for all of this because he implanted it. He contradicted his own words that he trusts Khushi. If his di is in trouble and in this state, he had no right to say such things to Khushi, because Khushi suffered more than anjali in the hands of Shyam. If she is strong then it doesn't mean anyone can get up and trash her left and right.

Her words hum aapko apna pati nahi mante...reflected Arnav's words. You are the biggest mistake of my life. Oh really so when you want I am your wife and when you want I am a mistake. She was way too upset and after Anjali seeing them together thinking her brother lied to her for going to his work instead he is having good time with his wife Khushi decided to leave and she did

Even Arnav talked to his sis but he still didn't state the major facts...that was not enough that Khushi iss ghar main aapki wajha se aye...at least not for me. Well, many loopholes I can see in these epis.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

The simple story is they had declared the story had run its time so be it. Many of us here agreed that their second marriage was the end of it.Whatever and all I love IPK like many and no one can beat that,

A love story like IPK has its limits, You can't drag it. No doubt, it is such a soulful love sage that you can't get bored out of it

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Now where we talk about Khushi's anger and madness so I am with her here. Arnav's words are harsh. Kash main tum se mila na hota, na tum aati aur na Shyam aisi harqat karta...YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.

He did realize and came back but to keep Khushi by his side he brought the contract. and that added fuel to fire. You are thinking everything because you are a viewer, you know all, Khushi just started trusting him seeing his side which was she craving for. Suddenly he went back to square one. her words are deep here

jo kuch huwa, kya aap ab bhi usey ek contract hi mante hain.

You need to see from her perspective, she is right. They were almost ready to consummate in hut, went through life and death situations together, and now he was saying all.

She was shaken, she was thinking of herself the reason for all of this because he implanted it. He contradicted his own words that he trusts Khushi. If his di is in trouble and in this state, he had no right to say such things to Khushi, because Khushi suffered more than anjali in the hands of Shyam. If she is strong then it doesn't mean anyone can get up and trash her left and right.

Her words hum aapko apna pati nahi mante...reflected Arnav's words. You are the biggest mistake of my life. Oh really so when you want I am your wife and when you want I am a mistake. She was way too upset and after Anjali seeing them together thinking her brother lied to her for going to his work instead he is having good time with his wife Khushi decided to leave and she did

Even Arnav talked to his sis but he still didn't state the major facts...that was not enough that Khushi iss ghar main aapki wajha se aye...at least not for me. Well, many loopholes I can see in these epis.

Dekh yaar. If arnav was taken at face value , khushi or any girl wouldn't be able to live with him. This guy had issues..he was twisted as a jalebi. ..many things which he said were trash, they were meaningless, like aukat rants , jis par Dhyan dene ki zaroorat hi nai thi. But this one reaction in which he said " I wish you were not there in my life " , I totally understand him there.. this wasnt meant to be taken seriously either but I know where he came from.. He was traumatized badly . Anjali attempted to kill her child , looked completely deranged.. how many times we react like this and say kaash ye sab start hi nai hua hota..he regretted it that moment it but ye baat dil pe lene wali nai thi , he wasn't blaming khushi. Arnav ke liye hi nai , as per normal human behavioral standards ,it was understandable . Khushi ke emotions ki koi value nai thi ? It's not about who is more imp..he and anjali shared something much deeper , wo karta aise react , it was natural ..later , anjali felt kinda left out but did he come running to anjali ?nai na. Hr said it in the heat of the moment, feeling helpless and frustrated

This , I understood in the scene where he confronts her for shyam..amongst all things he said "tumne mujhe explain karna zaroori nai samjha " n khushi lost it that very moment...Matlab somewhere he expected that khushi would say something that will prove him wrong.. but dil mein uske wahi tha and that was the only one truth which came out in impulse ......him losing his calm was so normal for khushi ..but I said it already, I don't blame her ..she was also sad bec of anjali n he always said just about anything to her without thinking ...whatever happened between them was normal probably, a regular mature conversation would be out of place for them 😆They were so in tuned to each other with time.. dono ladai karenge phir ek doosre ko mana lenge ..it was that way..

As for contract and all, he knew he wronged her again and it was his last resort to stop her from leaving . Contract never had any value for him ...what was that contract ? It wasn't a written one..just verbal ultimatum..he himself felt bad over it when it was mentioned during his stay in Gupta house. After such a heated discussion , and his attempts to bring khushi bk , she came bk ainvayi 😆 Without any condition ..shadi ke liye bhi nai bola..ab kya main kahoon?😆 he still made some sense to me but khushis ' aap wahi rahenge rakshas" didn't.. cmon ! After so much happened n she risked her life to bring him bk , she says ur still a monster ? N why was she ready to leave everything ? Why r these women so sacrificing ?

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ques abt anjali being dumb, putting shyam over arnav , well..probably they were trying to do something but didn't go ahead with it..anjali was never insecure of khushi or any woman who arnav would marry so why show her insecure now ? Glad she backtracked ...there were loopholes I agree..its as if she completely forgot about khushi and shyam post her miscarriage and started behaving normally. Did she forgive shyam or had a Ghajini moment ? if she forgave shyam she should dislike khushi. Both khushi and shyam can't be correct for her.

I don't see her as dumb ...yes she had blind trust on shyam ..but galati trust karne wale ki nai trust break karne wale ki hoti hai....for that matter , it was arnavs responsibility to make sure that correct person is in his sister's life..his judgement was wrong ..being such a ..whatever.. Topshot intelligent businessman , he couldn't see through shyam ? Khushi ke liye toh uska aukat aukat paisa paisa gareeb log bandh hi nai hua. Uske upar he let her be around anjali knowing that he is cheating on her? Anjalis pregnancy stopped him , fine , but he was never really checking on him except once or twice. In his mind if shyam and khushi had an affair , It was a bad idea to marry khushi and bring her in the same house as shyam . So many bad decisions .

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago